Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
    11/14/09- 7 goals vs. UVM
    2/5/10 - 7 goals vs. UMass
    2/21/10 - 7 goals vs. NU
    2/23/10 - 7 goals vs. MC
    3/30/10 - 7 goals vs. Maine

Numnutz, they scored 7 goals in a game vs. Hockey East teams 5 times last year. You are such a fool.

Do you ever fact check for bullcrap before posting it? Vs. a weak Hockey East and their offensive depth, they can make a case for breaking that record.
    LOL at hokydad again

the thread just started and we already have hokydad and jcarter in here

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
      LOL at hokydad again

the thread just started and we already have hokydad and jcarter in here
      And dont forget JD, we have JD jumping immediatly in to add his keen wisdom.

Comment

espnboston - Boston College hockey up for challenge
        "That's the best hockey team I've seen in a long, long time," said Northeastern coach Greg Cronin. "They could get 40 wins."

nesn - Jerry York, Boston College Hockey Focused on Winning Back-to-Back National Titles

espnboston - Hockey East media day roundup
        Last edited by GJD66; 09-30-2010, 09:40 AM.

Comment

11/14/09- 7 goals vs. UVM
          2/5/10 - 7 goals vs. UMass
          2/21/10 - 7 goals vs. NU
          2/23/10 - 7 goals vs. MC
          3/30/10 - 7 goals vs. Maine

Numnutz, they scored 7 goals in a game vs. Hockey East teams 5 times last year. You are such a fool.

Do you ever fact check for bullcrap before posting it? Vs. a weak Hockey East and their offensive depth, they can make a case for breaking that record.
          Wow. Nice job smacking around hokydad. Add in the fact that they drilled in 9 goals vs. Yale and 7 vs. Miami in the NCAAs and this team has shown it can put up big numbers on a lot of nights. This year's team does stand to be better, no? So..........
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

No surprises from York really. Mentioned Arnold and Hayes as centers with potential to be all league players down the road. Mentioned Patrick Brown can be a hard nosed checking line player...I'm assuming kinda like a Lombardi.

He did say four players had the option to go pro and "kinda got together" and decided to come back. I assume Kreider, J. Hayes, C. Atkinson, and...Cross?

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
              You seem to forget that I'm a BC fan. I don't stalk EVERY team's thread like you.

Comment

FYI that the exhibition game vs. Toronto on Sunday is free and doesn't require a ticket.

Comment

i actually am surprised by that. i didnt figure kevin hayes for a center at all.

that means we could potentially see the carey-mullane-whitney line stay intact and have Kreider-Hayes-Hayes for an epic second line.
                  “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                  Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                  Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                  National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                    Wow. Nice job smacking around hokydad. Add in the fact that they drilled in 9 goals vs. Yale and 7 vs. Miami in the NCAAs and this team has shown it can put up big numbers on a lot of nights. This year's team does stand to be better, no? So..........
                    Yup, they are going to average 7.5 goals a game in Hockey East play. The single dumbest post ever. They area great team and will be the team to beat for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                      Wow. Nice job smacking around hokydad. ..........
                      We need someone to check all the men's room stalls in Conte. When you find the one with a glory hole, you've found Hokiedope's office. PLease let us know where it is so we can meet him.
                      Originally posted by mookie1995
                      bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                      Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                      Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

I think you were talking about Hockey East regular season records, were you not horse face?

So they did it 4 times last year, not 5.

4 Does not turn into 27

4 out of 27 means they can make a case for breaking it. You really believe they are going to average over 7.5 goals a game vs BU/UNH/NU etc?

You really believe that horse face?
                        Umm, you said BC scored 7 or more goals just 3 times over the last 3 years. I proved you wrong AGAIN.

I'm not sure how they'll do vs BU/UNH/NU but I didn't think they'd score 9 vs. Yale and 7 vs. Miami either last year. I can certainly see them put up 7+ against some of the Hockey East teams this year. They dont need to score that many against those teams to break the record if they pile them on vs. the others. I guess we'll see.

Horseface? Really? Again, the best you can do? I'm sure one of the kids bound and gagged in your basement can help you with a juvenile name to call me. Try harder next time.
                        Last edited by Slasher7; 09-30-2010, 10:02 AM.

Comment

They area great team
                          They aren't just the greatest team in the area, they're the greatest team in the country, you area clown!
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Umm, you said BC scored 7 or more goals just 3 times over the last 3 years. I proved your wrong AGAIN.

I'm not sure how they'll do vs BU/UNH/NU but I didn't think they'd score 9 vs. Yale and 7 vs. Miami either last year. I can certainly see them put up 7+ against some of the Hockey East teams this year. They dont need to score that many against those teams to break the record if they pile them on vs. the others. I guess we'll see.

Horseface? Really? Again, the best you can do? I'm sure one of the kids bound and gagged in your basement can help you with a juvenile name to call me. Try harder next time.
                            Horseface fits.

The 7 vs Yale was a fluke over past few minutes when they quit... Close up to that point

They wont average 5 in Hockey East this year.

We were talking about breaking the Hockey East regular season scoring record, why would I use anything but Hockey East games.

You have no clue. If you told that prediction to any HE coach, including York, they would ask you what you were high on.

If you think going to UNH, where they have been lucky to ever win at and places like UVM and ME etc and average over 7.5 goals a game is a joke
                            Last edited by Hokydad; 09-30-2010, 10:02 AM.

Comment

but he's an Eagle, he belongs here ...................on a different note, GDF was on WEEI's Dennis and Callahan this morning , in studio , for over 20 minutes talking of course Notre Dame and lots of other BC things , basketball included and nary one word spoken about our National Champion hockey team. i know this shouldn't surprise us at all but COME ON!!!!!!!!
                              Last edited by sterlippo1; 09-30-2010, 01:22 PM. Reason: spoked? what a dolt i am, spoken, thank you

Comment

Umm, you said BC scored 7 or more goals just 3 times over the last 3 years. I proved your wrong AGAIN.
                                LOL again

He completely ignores that he was flat out wrong about this.

Comment

Working...
                                X