Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    Oh, I forgot that Carmine forgot how to use the delete button
    So let me get this straight. You made up 4 quotes and attributed them to someone, didn't provide any links whatsoever to provide proof, got called out on it after apparently at least 2 people searched for the terms and found nothing, and now claim they were deleted. And not one of them are even quoted in another post (which would help prove something was deleted)?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you post some offensive material recently and delete it afterwards? Profromdover is that correct?

You really are missing some chromosomes.
    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

So I guess posts can get deleted.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        So let me get this straight. You made up 4 quotes and attributed them to someone, didn't provide any links whatsoever to provide proof, got called out on it after apparently at least 2 people searched for the terms and found nothing, and now claim they were deleted. And not one of them are even quoted in another post (which would help prove something was deleted)?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't you post some offensive material recently and delete it afterwards? Profromdover is that correct?
        Yes. He seems to have some strange fixation on my wife.
        Originally posted by mookie1995
        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

So I guess posts can get deleted.
          And they were never quoted? Not once by anyone? Or did those posts that quoted them get deleted too?

I think we all know you're lying. You're a total creep to make something like that up and then lie about someone deleting it. Let's be honest here. Those posts didn't exist.
          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
            And they were never quoted? Not once by anyone? Or did those posts that quoted them get deleted too?

I think we all know you're lying. You're a total creep to make something like that up and then lie about someone deleting it. Let's be honest here. Those posts didn't exist.
            Agreed. Strange that you dont find someone talking about pedophiles and glory holes as offensive. FO

Comment

"Gibbie", "small but very big". "In great shape!". "Bigger than he looks"

A few of your man crush quotes
              Since I regularly make fun of fans who make silly nicknames, I''ll tell you flat out that no BC poster ever referred to Gibbons as "Gibby". It looks like this is another case of you flat out lying again, Candyvan.

Tell me, is anything in your life true or is it merely a drug induced dream? You are a laughing stock to the point where its sad.

Pretty soon Sally Struthers will be making TV commercials asking people to donate money to your case. You are pathetic, "fool".

Comment

"Gibbie" was the quote, not Gibby

Comment

"Gibbie" was the quote, not Gibby
                  Funny you say that, Gibby actually has been used:

http://fanforum.uscho.com/showpost.p...55&postcount=2

Did you confuse Gibbie with Gibby, and btg with Carmine?

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                    Funny you say that, Gibby actually has been used:

http://fanforum.uscho.com/showpost.p...55&postcount=2

Did you confuse Gibbie with Gibby, and btg with Carmine?
                    as has Gibbie.

Carmine Scarpaglia(Quote)

Re: Where's your Beanpot (thread)?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How about the MVP presentation?

The announcer starts off with "It always seems like it's a freshman coming away with the MVP, always a freshman. And this year is no different, a freshman from Boston College with two goals......."

At this point, Petrecki is starting his stride out to pick up the award, when they announce Gibbons.

The broadcast caught the conversation between Petrecki and a team manager: "They said Gibbons." "Are you sure?" "Yeah, it's Gibbie

Comment

as has Gibbie.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The announcer starts off with "It always seems like it's a freshman coming away with the MVP, always a freshman. And this year is no different, a freshman from Boston College with two goals......."

At this point, Petrecki is starting his stride out to pick up the award, when they announce Gibbons.

The broadcast caught the conversation between Petrecki and a team manager: "They said Gibbons." "Are you sure?" "Yeah, it's Gibbie

Are you serious? He quoted a broadcast and you somehow attribute that as a direct quote from Carmine? You can't possibly be that stupid?

Nice try at backpedling, but it would be better to just stop sticking yourself in that position.
                      Originally posted by Hokydad
                      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

as has Gibbie.

Are you that dumb? That is the post I linked on the current page of this thread, but you changed Double Eagle to Carmine

Post, in case you're too lazy to scroll down, I know you're probably busy lurking around some rink:
                        http://fanforum.uscho.com/showpost.p...&postcount=236

Comment

a few rangers fans noticed this on hockeydb.com about kreider

http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=120939

Regular Season Playoffs
                          Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM GP G A Pts PIM
                          2010-11 Saint John Sea Dogs QMJHL Statistics Unavailable
                          2010-11 Boston College H-East 1 0 0 0 2

I assume that this is a mistake by hockeydb.com but just trying to confirm that he didn't leave BC...

thanks for any info you can provide...

Comment

Originally posted by nyr469 View Post
                            a few rangers fans noticed this on hockeydb.com about kreider

http://hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/pdisplay.php?pid=120939

Regular Season Playoffs
                            Season Team Lge GP G A Pts PIM GP G A Pts PIM
                            2010-11 Saint John Sea Dogs QMJHL Statistics Unavailable
                            2010-11 Boston College H-East 1 0 0 0 2

I assume that this is a mistake by hockeydb.com but just trying to confirm that he didn't leave BC...

thanks for any info you can provide...
                            He's still at BC

Comment

Originally posted by jcarter7669 View Post
                              Are you serious? He quoted a broadcast and you somehow attribute that as a direct quote from Carmine? You can't possibly be that stupid?

Nice try at backpedling, but it would be better to just stop sticking yourself in that position.
                              Are you serious? Someone quotes a player's "quote" and Ducttapedad tries to insult the poster with it? He's gotta be kidding. NO ONE is this dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Agganis View Post
                                Are you that dumb? That is the post I linked on the current page of this thread, but you changed Double Eagle to Carmine

Post, in case you're too lazy to scroll down, I know you're probably busy lurking around some rink:
                                http://fanforum.uscho.com/showpost.p...&postcount=236
                                BABABHAHAHAHAHHAHAH........ A new high..or low for Hokeydope.
                                Originally posted by Hokydad
                                Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Working...
                                X