Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Good Luck this year you guys.

May the games be close, hard fought, and clean.

And may we fans show one another a little respect throughout.

Cheers!
    Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post

May the games be blow out wins, hard fought, and clean.

Cheers!
      Fixed.

Thanx. Same to you.
      'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
        I'm not sure Lovejoy ever got back to Conte.

As for Wilson, he only had 4 career points in D1. 3 with BC and 1 with MC. His pt with MC was at NU. His pts with BC came in 3 separate games, 2 home games vs. PC and 1 game at Yale.
        good one, repeat
        “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
        Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
        Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
        National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post

May the games be close, hard fought, and clean.

Cheers!
          nice job, you too and we should because this is the greatest rivalry and like no other

Comment

Even with this kid from BU in the mix, I still think BC may end up being under manned next year. They have two kids coming in, neither of whom project to be immediate impact players and could end up losing their top 5 forwards. Seems like they need at least 2 more forwards for next year if they don't want to risk another debacle like the 2001/2002 season.

Comment

i watched a bit of the UNH-Miami of Oxford game last night and one of the advertisements on the far left side boards was something that had in big letters "BC" on it. of course it caught my eye............turns out it was "cometotheBC.com" an ad for Butler County..................i thought those two letters would have been banned from their arena by now

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
                i watched a bit of the UNH-Miami of Oxford game last night and one of the advertisements on the far left side boards was something that had in big letters "BC" on it. of course it caught my eye............turns out it was "cometotheBC.com" an ad for Butler County..................i thought those two letters would have been banned from their arena by now
                I thought the same exact thing. I thought that some BC posters here took up a collection and bought advertising at Miami of Ohio's rink.
                Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                  I thought the same exact thing. I thought that some BC posters here took up a collection and bought advertising at Miami of Ohio's rink.
                  My thought was that at this point BC has legal ownership of at least 50% of Miami's campus and signage is required throughout.
                  BC Interruption: SB Nation's Boston College Eagles Community
                  -
                  Boston College Class of 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
                    I'm not going to say they are going to do it, but I think they could make a run at it. This is a team that put up some big numbers against some pretty good goalies last year (including the NCAAs). Who knows, it'll be fun to watch though.
                    14 quick ones against MC and they are right back on track

Comment

its comeuppance night at the church of hokydidler! a few rounds of "i told you so" for the whole board!
                      “Unless you’re Boston College, you don’t get here every year.”

Pinhead Nation: "gone" but not forgotten

Originally posted by shrader
                      Admin, do you still hate BC? If not, will darin and MAV ever be freed? If you do still hate BC, why is SteveF allowed to post?
                      Hockey East Champions: 1987, 1990, 1998, 1999, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012
                      National Champions: 1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012

Comment

Originally posted by SteveF View Post
                        its comeuppance night at the church of hokydidler! a few rounds of "i told you so" for the whole board!
                        nahhh, just showing aface what a fool he sounds like saying BC is going to avg over 7.5 goals a game in Hockey East play. Will be a fluke if avg is over 4.

Comment

So... um... that hockey game was amazing. Shots 35-35. I can't remember the last time I watched a hockey game with that frantic of a pace.
                          Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                          Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                          Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Postgame video from tonight's victory with Jerry York, Greg Cronin, Tyler McNeely and John Muse:

******* width="560" height="340">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LNgrwaRQAFg?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LNgrwaRQAFg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340">

Comment

Originally posted by carltonbarrett View Post
                              Even with this kid from BU in the mix, I still think BC may end up being under manned next year. They have two kids coming in, neither of whom project to be immediate impact players and could end up losing their top 5 forwards. Seems like they need at least 2 more forwards for next year if they don't want to risk another debacle like the 2001/2002 season.
                              Hard to say if they'll be undermanned like 2001-2002. It's a difficult situation for a coach to be in, not knowing who/how many will leave early. It will certainly make for an interesting off-season.

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
                              nahhh, just showing aface what a fool he sounds like saying BC is going to avg over 7.5 goals a game in Hockey East play. Will be a fluke if avg is over 4.
                              So if BC averages 4 GPG with this roster, it's a fluke? LOL

Comment

Also, LOLed at Patch Alber being in the lineup over Isaac MacLeod. As many of us pointed out, MacLeod will have to earn his ice time.

Comment

Working...
                                X