PDA

View Full Version : Boston College 2010-2011 In-Season Thread: Long Live The "Eagle" Empire!

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51

RENCEB
10-11-2010, 09:46 AM
because it's not time to do anything set now,, gotta see how things develop and maybe around january early february tinker with it.........you know, like He always doesWell I agree that York is a terrific coach, but a capitalized "He" is taking it a bit too far:D

BCHF
10-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Ya, my original line projections were:

J. Whitney-Gibbons-C. Atkinson
Kreider-Arnold-J. Hayes
Carey-Mullane-S. Whitney
Almeida-Brown-K. Hayes

Will be interesting to see if a shutdown line develops later in the season.[/QUOTE]

I would not worry too much about line combinations at this early stage of the season.

While there is a ton of pressure on early season expectations for the Eagles, one must remember that this is a critical time in the season for Coach York and his staff to experiment with forward lines, defensive combinations, PP and PK combinations.

This experimentation can cause heartburn to us as spectators but it is essential element to the development of this club for the spring run that lies ahead.

Denver will be a great opportunity to see how the team stacks up against a strong title contender in their house two nights in a row.

Going to be a blast watching this group mature.:)

Moose98
10-11-2010, 10:34 AM
looking at BU's cupcake schedule to start the season (2 vs UMA & UML, PC, they could very well be 7-0 by the time they get to Maine. If that happens I'd be willing to bet USCHO practically hands them the NCAA trophy

mwade
10-11-2010, 11:27 AM
Full gallery from Toronto game now complete -

http://hockeyphotography.photoshelter.com/gallery/101003-University-of-Toronto-Varsity-Blues-at-Boston-College-Eagles/G0000OcIZux9YMpE

Can't wait for 10/29!

sterlippo1
10-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Well I agree that York is a terrific coach, but a capitalized "He" is taking it a bit too far:D

was wondering if anyone caught that;)

Hokydad
10-11-2010, 12:22 PM
Originally Posted by Carmine Scarpaglia
Best player in Hockey East.

it's been evident that he likes Brian Gibbons for quite some time now;) not that i totally agree but i know what he's saying

Exactly, he has a crush on him or something. I really was impressed with his post about how he is small but BIG!! Only he would know.

SteveF
10-11-2010, 12:37 PM
sounds like someone has a case of the mondays

sterlippo1
10-11-2010, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Carmine Scarpaglia
Best player in Hockey East.

Exactly, he has a crush on him or something. I really was impressed with his post about how he is small but BIG!! Only he would know.

whaaaaaaa???:confused: :rolleyes:

Hokydad
10-11-2010, 12:43 PM
sounds like someone has a case of the mondays

Kind of... Simply being a parrot on the shoulder. He for whatever reason likes to point out absurd stuff like that so I felt I would oblige him with like kind. If thats his focus, I want to make sure he doesn't miss anything. Its really important to him so I will make the effort

Onion Man
10-11-2010, 02:02 PM
Kind of... Simply being a parrot on the shoulder. He for whatever reason likes to point out absurd stuff like that so I felt I would oblige him with like kind. If thats his focus, I want to make sure he doesn't miss anything. Its really important to him so I will make the effort

So, are you going to shed details on your 'meeting' with PC91 or are you going to shed details on you pu ss ied out?

Loser

Carmine Scarpaglia
10-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Did hokytard confuse Mike and Ike's for his meds again?

So hoky, assuming you can't do both... do you find it is easier to get information to post on the internet by stalking the parents or the players themselves?

Hokydad
10-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Did hokytard confuse Mike and Ike's for his meds again?

So hoky, assuming you can't do both... do you find it is easier to get information to post on the internet by stalking the parents or the players themselves?

you just focus on gibbie, as you called him

I dont want you to get distarcetd.

Carmine Scarpaglia
10-11-2010, 04:09 PM
you just focus on gibbie, as you called him

I dont want you to get distarcetd.

I don't recall using the name "gibbie" for anyone... have a link to a quote there, Mr. Tinkertrain?

Nice spelling.

ps - nice job not answering my question. I suspect the parents are more forthcoming as they aren't creeped out by a slimey turd such as yourself like their 15 year old kid would be. Feel free to correct me since you are an expert in the area of how people react to creeps.

Hokydad
10-11-2010, 07:07 PM
I don't recall using the name "gibbie" for anyone... have a link to a quote there, Mr. Tinkertrain?

Nice spelling.

ps - nice job not answering my question. I suspect the parents are more forthcoming as they aren't creeped out by a slimey turd such as yourself like their 15 year old kid would be. Feel free to correct me since you are an expert in the area of how people react to creeps.

"Gibbie", "small but very big". "In great shape!". "Bigger than he looks"

A few of your man crush quotes

Carmine Scarpaglia
10-11-2010, 08:52 PM
"Gibbie", "small but very big". "In great shape!". "Bigger than he looks"

A few of your man crush quotes

You know it's interesting, I didn't recall ever calling him "Gibbie" so I did a search and nothing came up. Got any links for any of these 4 quotes? I'd hate to see you get caught lying like a pederast creep again. Actually, no I wouldn't... Hahahahhahahhahahaaha.

Agganis
10-11-2010, 10:32 PM
"Gibbie"

Just did a search, only two people have ever posted that on this board, you and Double Eagle quoting (http://fanforum.uscho.com/showpost.php?p=3585070&postcount=640) Petrecki. It's going to be tough to back your way out of this lie.

Nick Papagiorgio
10-12-2010, 08:06 AM
Candyvan making stuff up? I don't believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hokydad
10-12-2010, 08:33 AM

Oh, I forgot that Carmine forgot how to use the delete button

joegrav
10-12-2010, 09:05 AM
Oh, I forgot that Carmine forgot how to use the delete button

Nice try.

Yeah, nope. You've been exposed on this one. Sorry.

theprofromdover
10-12-2010, 09:37 AM

Next you'll tell me he likes girls!