• Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Pick to Click: 2010-2011 Edition

Originally posted by babo View Post
    RPI: Kennedy
    Union:Pallos
    Welcome to the game, babo!
    I I wanted the newest message on top, will the latest page show first? If so...how do I do that?
    That's my understanding. I don't actually use that display method, but it's one of the options on this page: http://board.uscho.com/profile.php?do=editoptions
    Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

I I wanted the newest message on top, will the latest page show first? If so...how do I do that?
      On top of the page is a link that says Settings. Click on that. Then click on General Settings on the left. Then in the section called Thread Display Options, you can change the Thread Display Mode to newest first.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

RPI - O'Grady
        Union - Carr

Comment

Alright... So with redhead's submission, the only "regular" prognosticator we're missing picks from is our glorious RNE chair, RHamilton (Congrats, RHamilton!). And, of course, if GRusskino would like to join back in, or someone else would like to try their hand, submissions for the game in Lake Placid tomorrow are still open for another ~21 hours.
          Go Red!!

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
            ... glorious RNE chair ...
            Interesting take on the position!

RPI - O'Grady
            Union - Coburn
            RPI Class of 2012
            Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

• Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
              Alright... So with redhead's submission, the only "regular" prognosticator we're missing picks from is our glorious RNE chair, RHamilton (Congrats, RHamilton!). And, of course, if GRusskino would like to join back in, or someone else would like to try their hand, submissions for the game in Lake Placid tomorrow are still open for another ~21 hours.
              RPI: Higgs
              Union: Welsh

Glad I remembered to check back in this morning.
              APBWiki

Comment

Congratulations go out to RHamilton this weekend (again), who was the only poster to pick Coburn to have his break-out game. RHamilton's fantastic week vaults him into 2nd place. Jeff Foss or CJ Lee (neither got picked by any poster) would have been the correct choice on the RPI side.

Congratulations also go out to Ralph (again), who holds onto his lead (barely), by picking up a point on Brock's assist.

Dutchfan was the only "new" poster to pick up a point this week, with babo getting 0 (along with 10 other prognosticators). GRusskino made his triumphant return with 2 points (good for second). rvd remains the only consistent poster that has yet to score a point.

So, Results (and link to Google spreadsheet with cumulative results):
                5 + 1 points
                RHamilton

2 points
                fishcore12
                GRusskino
                hawthr
                RPIHFH

1 points
                Dutchfan
                Ralph Baer

0 points
                babo
                burgie12
                cnor79
                engineerhockeyfan
                FlagDUDE08
                GoDanGo
                redhead18
                REDRocket
                rvd5star69
                TuteScrooge
                vizoroo
                Go Red!!

Comment

Link back to the title post with details on scoring

RPI comes off of their tie against Union and travels eastward to play against Dartmouth and Harvard.

Dartmouth squeaked by Princeton before getting wamboozled by Yale in the third period at the Ivy Shootout. Harvard hasn't hit the ice yet, although they'll play an exhibition on Monday and will face Union on Friday before the Engineers head into Cambridge.

You may not choose the following players for this weekend of games:
                  Rensselaer:
                  F - Tyler Helfrich
                  D - Nick Bailen

Dartmouth:
                  F - Scott Fleming AND Jason Bourgea
                  D - Evan Stephens

Harvard (using 2009-10 data):
                  F - Michael Biega
                  D - he whose name shall not be said Chris Huxley

Statistics / Rosters:
                  Rensselaer: Statistics | Roster
                  Dartmouth: Statistics | Roster
                  Harvard: 09-10 Statistics | 10-11 Roster
                  Go Red!!

Comment

Friday:
                    RPI - CJ Lee
                    2nd best team in New Hampshire - Matt Lindblad

Saturday:
                    Tute - Chase Polacek
                    4th best team in Boston - Alex Killorn
                    Go Red!!

Comment

Friday:
                      RPI - Chase Polacek
                      Dartmouth - Mark Goggin

Saturday:
                      Tute - Brock Higgs
                      Harvard - Pier-Olivier Michaud
                      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

For those of us who "live and die" for our favorite college hockey team, there comes a time when that is secondary. And that time came to Pioneer fans this weekend.
                        GRAND FORKS, N.D. — University of Denver center Jesse Martin sustained three neck fractures in Saturday night's hockey game at North Dakota and was transferred to a Minneapolis hospital this morning where doctors are deciding if emergency surgery is required to relieve swelling of the spinal cord, the player's father said.

Read more: DU's Martin facing emergency surgery for broken neck - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/sports/ci_...#ixzz13z0LjWRS

A new thread has been started
                        "Pass on your best wishes to Jesse Martin here"
                        GO DU !!!

Comment

Friday:
                          RPI - Chase Polacek
                          Dartmouth - Adam Estoclet

Saturday:
                          Tute - Brock Higgs
                          Harvard - Danny Biega
                          Last edited by Ralph Baer; 11-01-2010, 01:01 AM.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I think Alex has retired/ graduated/ was a senior last year

Comment

Originally posted by Havasu M View Post
                              I think Alex has retired/ graduated/ was a senior last year
                              Correct. He is not on the roster for this season. You can still pick his little brother Danny if you want.
                              Go Red!!

Comment

Originally posted by burgie12 View Post
                                Correct. He is not on the roster for this season. You can still pick his little brother Danny if you want.
                                Sounds good.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X