Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCSU 2010-2011 Season Thread- Frozen Four or Bust

This is much better.....
    I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Re: SCSU 2010-2011 Season Thread- Frozen Four or Bust

I second that motion!
    scsuhockey.com
    CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

I am making a personal sacrifice to ensure that the Huskies make the Frozen 4. I will be cruising in the Carribbean on that weekend, returning on Sunday. I knew if I did this, that no doubt the boys will make it to that elusive Frozen 4. Hopefully they play Dunn in the championship game.
      Bob is making me concerned
      I am the voice of reason

Comment

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
        I am making a personal sacrifice to ensure that the Huskies make the Frozen 4. I will be cruising in the Carribbean on that weekend, returning on Sunday. I knew if I did this, that no doubt the boys will make it to that elusive Frozen 4. Hopefully they play Dunn in the championship game.
        Ya man!
        There is Hope . . .

Comment

You won't even be able to watch the game either, so you can't jinx the team.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
            Well, with an international on your smartphone and the right justintv channel, anything is possible nowadays.
            scsuhockey.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post
              Well, with an international on your smartphone and the right justintv channel, anything is possible nowadays.
              True, but this is Skeeterman we are talking about.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                You are correct, sir! That's the idea, no jinxing.
                I am the voice of reason

Comment

Please look me up at a game and explain this technology you speak of.
                  I am the voice of reason

Comment

I really hope the guys don't think that just because there is a lot of pre-season positivity being given to them that it will be easy. We are still a nose to the grindstone, smallish team that has to work, work work, for everything. We lost two great leaders and those shoes will be harder to fill then what people think. If they come out with the attitude that it is going to be easy, this year could be a huge disappointment. If they come out with foam on the mouth it could be the best year in school history, and lot's of fun for us fans.

Good luck boys and . . . . . LETS DROP THE PUCK!

HUSKIES! HUSKIES!! HUSKIES!!!
                    SCSU!

Comment

I highly doubt anyone thinks it's going to be easy.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
                        I highly doubt anyone thinks it's going to be easy.
                        Overly confident might be a better choice of words.
                        SCSU!

Comment

Or slingbox
                          tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Please look me up at a game and explain this technology you speak of.
                            I'm a season ticket holder as of this year, so I'll make sure to do that. Of course, I don't own a smartphone, but I'm hoping that won't be the case too much longer.

Justin.tv is a site that streams live television. I have no idea how it's legal to do that, but I know that it's perfectly legal to WATCH it as long as you don't record it with the intent to distribute it. Somebody always streams the Frozen Four games and will post a link here or on another message board. I never could find the channel using the search function on justin.tv.

I was recently in Jamaica and nobody's cell phone worked. It turns out you need and "international plan" to do that. I ran into a guy there who happened to be from Minnesota and worked for T-Mobile. He had the "international plan" on his phone and was kind enough to let me call home. Apparently, you can add that feature to your plan without a long commitment. Consider adding it right before your trip and dropping it once you get back.

So...

1. Get a smart phone
                            2. Sign up for the "international plan"
                            3. Find the justin.tv channel that's streaming the Frozen Four games
                            4. Pray that the Huskies are still playing
                            5. Enjoy!
                            scsuhockey.com

Comment

Ok, I've got a blackberry phone that's fairly smart. The ship has Verizon service throughout the Caribbean. Would it work on an I-Pad? I-pod touch?
                              I am the voice of reason

Comment

Working...
                              X