SCSU 2010-2011 Season Thread- Frozen Four or Bust

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SCSU 2010-2011 Season Thread- Frozen Four or Bust

"You must spread more reputation around before calling willy a dickwad again"
    tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      "You must spread more reputation around before calling willy a dickwad again"
      can't wait for the st cloud series.... don't be too mean

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
        can't wait for the st cloud series.... don't be too mean
        See you in Grand Forks. *middle finger*
        Originally posted by Skeeterman
        Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
        "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

Originally posted by Lady wore Black View Post
          See you in Grand Forks. *middle finger*
          did you have to buy two seats on the plane? I heard something about you not fitting in the back seat of a car I hope you have a good time in GF (nothing like some red pepper before the Sioux sweep st cloud)

Comment

Whats the best place to grab a drink after the game and not be bombarded by cavemen, I mean Sioux fans, I get them confused due to the same intelligence level....
            Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

You going up to Forks too?

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Yeah I will be up there for both games, not sure if I should buy tickets down here, or buy them up in ND. Is scalping legal up there?
                Living a Lifetime of bleeding RED & BLACK

SIOUX is a GIRLS name....

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Production Man View Post
                  Whats the best place to grab a drink after the game and not be bombarded by cavemen, I mean Sioux fans, I get them confused due to the same intelligence level....
                  Sioux fans in general are actually good fans. I have never had any trouble in my many trips to grand forks. If you wnat good places to drink it depends where you are staying. I suggest you take The Bun bus after game and go have adrink and play black jack.
                  I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Yeah I will be up there for both games, not sure if I should buy tickets down here, or buy them up in ND. Is scalping legal up there?
                    Buy them up here. If UND was playing a good team you might actually have to pay face value. But that obviously won't be a problem this weekend.
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                      Buy them up here. If UND was playing a good team you might actually have to pay face value. But that obviously won't be a problem this weekend.
                      But Killer is coming to town..... I expect the lynch mob out to greet him.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by scsutommyboy View Post
                        But Killer is coming to town..... I expect the lynch mob out to greet him.
                        Have no worries. MMFF will crush his soul before Aaron even hits the city limits. It'll be all over and he won't even feel any pain.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Over/under 75
                          % of comments this week relating to Marvin, Genoway, or the hit.
                          I say over.
                          Last edited by First Time, Long Time; 11-28-2010, 09:56 PM.
                          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

We'll see you up there. Hey, are you part of Frevert's UTVS crew that's going to Bemidji?

Comment

This season has gone from disappointment to dumpster fire. Thought this deserved a bump.
                              SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
                              UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
                              Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
                              Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
                              UMD Football: 2008, 2010
                              UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                                This season has gone from disappointment to dumpster fire. Thought this deserved a bump.
                                Only a miracle could save the season at this point........

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Working...
                                X