Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SCSU 2010-2011 Season Thread- Frozen Four or Bust

Originally posted by Skeeterman View Post
    Ok, I've got a blackberry phone that's fairly smart. The ship has Verizon service throughout the Caribbean. Would it work on an I-Pad? I-pod touch?
    In theory, it should work on an iPad or iPhone... not an iPod.

As for your blackberry, if you know how to surf the web, go to www.justin.tv right now and see if it works. I know that justin.tv has apps for the iPhone and for Android... but you'll have to let me know if you can get it to work on your blackberry.
    scsuhockey.com
    CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Exiled One View Post

As for your blackberry, if you know how to surf the web, go to www.justin.tv right now and see if it works. I know that justin.tv has apps for the iPhone and for Android... but you'll have to let me know if you can get it to work on your blackberry.
      that's way to practical and has too little business use so I doubt bb would have an app for justin.tv
      Originally posted by Mankato student
      Are their innings or quarters in this sport?
      "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
      -- Peter Klein

Comment

Quick question: Are some of the games during the regular season available on justin.tv? Never heard of that site before, it would be nice to be able to watch some road games too.
        This is THE State of Hockey. Check your teams roster. I bet there are some Minnesotans on it
        www.twitter.com/johnnyredshoes

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
          Quick question: Are some of the games during the regular season available on justin.tv? Never heard of that site before, it would be nice to be able to watch some road games too.
          it just depends if someone upstreams it, which isn't exactly legal
          "Bush and Paulson and Greenspan and their clique are “free marketeers” in the same way that Olive Garden is an Italian restaurant."
          -- Peter Klein

Comment

It goes to justin.tv, and there is a list of categories, I'll have to explore further.
            Bob is making me concerned
            I am the voice of reason

Comment

It would work on a ipod touch as long as they have wireless internet.
              I am Tommyboy, and I approve this message.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyredshoes View Post
                All home games are on the web for a fee. I think if you buy each game it is $6 or $7 or you can buy the season for something like $60.

In Bob we Trust!

The Herb Brooks National Hockey Center..... I wonder who originally came up with that.

Comment

I heard something about how St. Cloud doesn't want Benik unless he gets better? I haven't really been following this much, but has anyone heard anything about this?

Comment

So the second coming might not even be coming?
                    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                    Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by startthebus View Post
                      I heard something about how St. Cloud doesn't want Benik unless he gets better? I haven't really been following this much, but has anyone heard anything about this?
                      Ummm... I don't think St. Cloud wants ANY of their junior players unless they get better... hence the reason they are in juniors. If they were good enough to contribute in the WCHA they'd be in the WCHA.

In addition to Benik, if Milan, Holka, Oliver, or Hendrickson put up Ravndalen type numbers in juniors, they are likely to suffer the same fate as Bryce. At least Holka, Oliver, and Hendrickson have size, but that's nothing more than a mitigating factor. It's a cruel business, but one that most colleges must practice in from time to time if they plan on staying competitive.

Of the recruits currently playing juniors, I'd advise Benik, Prochno, Prow, and Rabey to prepare themselves to come in 2012... unless they can dominate the leagues they're currently in.
                      scsuhockey.com
                      CollegeHockeyRecruitExchange.com

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                        So the second coming might not even be coming?
                        Give me a minute, and I'll be coming, but at my age, there is rarely a second coming. Back in the day......
                        Bob is making me concerned
                        I am the voice of reason

Comment

You are friends with his brother you would know more than any of us.

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Did you transfere or didn't they let you in?

In Bob we Trust!

Comment

Who's starting in goal for you guys this year?

Comment

Originally posted by allnightwong View Post
                                Who's starting in goal for you guys this year?
                                DuLe
                                -- Peter Klein

Comment

Working...
                                X