Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: SNC 2010-11 Regular Season Thread

Originally posted by Collegeman View Post
    What happened to the D man Justin Farve is he hurt or inelidgible? I notice he has but 6 games played this season
    Favreau and Astle have been injured but are expected back soon, perhaps by next weekend.
    I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

What happened to the D man Justin Farve is he hurt or inelidgible? I notice he has but 6 games played this season
      Normally I'm not a stickler for spelling, but your spelling of his name is just a little too close for comfort in this town these days.
      Still No Championships - R.I.P. 3/23/2008

"It's a great day to be great!" Greg Jennings 2/6/11

"I don't step on toes, LittleJohn, I step on necks!" - C. Norris

I've got the fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

2008 D3 Poster of the Year
      2007 D3 Tournament of Posters Champion
      2005-2006 D3 Rookie Poster of the Year
      Boycotting that steaming pantload Relevant Radio since 10/25/06!

Comment

Originally posted by MW4Bucky&SNC View Post
        Normally I'm not a stickler for spelling, but your spelling of his name is just a little too close for comfort in this town these days.
        At least he spelled "Justin" right and didn't screw it up and say, oh maybe, "Bart".

Comment

Sorry just went by memory did not look the EXACT spelling up, man you guys are really anal about stuff, just say`n
          Super Bowl will be over Sunday

Comment

Sorry just went by memory did not look the EXACT spelling up, man you guys are really anal about stuff, just say`n
            Super Bowl will be over Sunday
            We don't really care about your spelling -- it was obvious who you were talking about. It was just an easy out to make fun of Bert.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
              We don't really care about your spelling -- it was obvious who you were talking about. It was just an easy out to make fun of Bert.
              You mean Brent?
              SNC: 2008, 2011, 2012 and 2014 National Champions!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Toe Blake's Brother View Post
                You mean Brent?
                *****http://cdn3.sbnation.com/imported_assets/209910/scaled_jpg_php_medium.jpg******

How's the overbearing Super Bowl media blitz over there treating you guys these days?

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
                  Update: Yellowjackets are scoreless in their last 189.1 minutes.
                  no, it's been 189:01. regardless, it's been quite some time since a goal. congrats on the NCHA title.
                  The U.P. should be the 27th star on Old Glory.

Comment

Final:
                    CSS 3
                    St. Norbert 5

Congrats to Coach and team on another NCHA title. It never gets old!

Signature updated appropriately.

p.s. MW4Bucky - do you know you have a headlight out?
                    St. Norbert College Green Knights
                    NCHA regular season champs: 97-99, 02-08, 10-12, 14, 16, 19
                    NCHA playoff champs: 98-99, 03-05, 07-08, 10-14, 17-19, 24
                    NCAA Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018
                    ---
                    SNC women: 2013 O'Brien Cup Champions

Comment

Greetings from back east - best of luck for your Packers tomorrow...going out on a limb that the vast majority of you are cheeseheads?
                      "To all those graduating with a heart that will forever beat for hockey at a certain place on Lake Ontario...
                      this is for you."
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Screw rebuilding - we RELOAD here!

Comment

Originally posted by GB Puck Fan View Post
                        Final:
                        CSS 3
                        St. Norbert 5

Congrats to Coach and team on another NCHA title. It never gets old!

Signature updated appropriately.

p.s. MW4Bucky - do you know you have a headlight out?
                        Thanks Buddy. Fixed it Saturday afternoon.

Comment

http://www.snc.edu/athletics/teamfil...ockey11-12.pdf
                          Final NCHA regular season weekend preview....than the guys get a two week break!!
                          SNC Men:
                          Five Time National Champions: 2008, 2011, 2012, 2014. 2018....
                          NCHA Champions: 1997, 1998, 1999, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017. 2018, 2019...
                          SNC Women:
                          O'Brien Cup Champions: 2013.

Comment

What has happened to Martin, "the SNC goalie of the future"? The first four games of career went fairly well and was looking fo be a mainstay between the pipes for the next three years. However his last 65 minutes have been brutal. Were the goals soft last night, or was the D not helping him out, or what? This gives me some concern at that spot for next year. Ulm, the swedish freshman goalie has transfered and O'brien and Bashor will be gone. Will Coach try to bring in a transfer or will he let a freshman come in and battle it out against Martin who's confidence has to be rattled now.

Comment

Two things to consider with the goalie situation for next year. 1) Yes they will bring in at least one more guy to compete with Martin. 2) Martin's playing time has been very patchy. He hasn't been sharp lately but overall I like his skills and I think he projects well. Will whoever they bring in be better? Hard to say at this point. I think Martin can regroup in the offseason and be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by snc1 View Post
                                What has happened to Martin, "the SNC goalie of the future"? The first four games of career went fairly well and was looking fo be a mainstay between the pipes for the next three years. However his last 65 minutes have been brutal. Were the goals soft last night, or was the D not helping him out, or what? This gives me some concern at that spot for next year. Ulm, the swedish freshman goalie has transfered and O'brien and Bashor will be gone. Will Coach try to bring in a transfer or will he let a freshman come in and battle it out against Martin who's confidence has to be rattled now.
                                Nothing has happened to him. He had one poor game against a good offensive team.

It happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X