PDA

View Full Version : Hockey East: Preseason All-Milk Carton team

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11

BC/HE
11-08-2010, 07:20 AM
Postseason and Preseason are the same period of time except it is a little shorter for BC.

Chickens@NU
11-08-2010, 07:49 AM
can we put the NU offense on the all milk, carton team? The pk/pp were never there to begin with, so it's not a wonder that those are missing....

claver2010
11-08-2010, 09:12 AM
Well I hope Cody is enjoying his increased money, err playing time, err physical play!

He's definitely playing the role of enforcer:
7 games: 1 point & 12 penalty minutes

billb
11-08-2010, 09:49 AM
Hey, nice thread, Steve. It made me smile almost as much as Friday night's score.

Nick Papagiorgio
11-08-2010, 10:12 AM
Bubble gum thread??
You mean the type that is blown out of proportion and filled with hot air?
Sounds dead on. No?

Let's see, empty in the middle except for the hot air that fills it. Are we talking about a bubble or UNH's trophy case again?

You guys are right on schedule. Will Umile choke in the postseason as a 1 or a 2 seed? Important details!!!!

WildShawn
11-08-2010, 11:40 AM
Let's see, empty in the middle except for the hot air that fills it. Are we talking about a bubble or UNH's trophy case again?

You guys are right on schedule. Will Umile choke in the postseason as a 1 or a 2 seed? Important details!!!!

At least steve has an original thought from time to time....

Nick Papagiorgio
11-08-2010, 12:02 PM

It's tough to come up with original ways to make fun of UNH when all they keep doing in choking in the postseason in miserable fashion (oh except 2009!) and shooting their wads early about regular season wins and regular season trophies (our trophy case isn't empty!!!!!). With meltdowns in the NCAAs against jokers like Niagara and RIT, Penn State has to be dying to get into D1 hockey so they can smoke you guys in the NCAAs. Makes you wonder if Robert Morris is going to be "that team" in the NCAAs this year.

To help scratch that itch that is looking for originality, here's a limerick just for you (actually, here's 2, I'm feeling generous).

Wildshawn Limerick:
There once was a poster named Wildshawn.
He was looking for his brain cells but they were long gone.
He still came to the realization
That UNH's annual Umiliation
Outside of titletown, never produces a yawn.

But not in 2009!!! Limerick:
There once was a coach named Whistlin' Dick
He had one amazingly fantastic trick
He could make his team disappear
And take it in the rear
From chumps like RIT --> their NCAA asskick

thecomicbookguy
11-08-2010, 12:10 PM
Hey, nice thread, Steve. It made me smile almost as much as Friday night's score.

You like seeing your team lose to UNH?

GoUNH
11-08-2010, 12:28 PM
You like seeing your team lose to UNH?

They HATE losing to UNH. They HATE giving up 3 goal leads to UNH only to settle for a tie (x2). Why all the hate, Doosh Boys?

WildShawn
11-08-2010, 12:32 PM
yawn.

Pretty much sums it up ;)

(I forgot the limericks, those are usually mildly humerous, though, as mind numbing as GoUNH harping on two meaningless games last year)

acs64
11-08-2010, 02:16 PM
So what were all of CHRIS!!!!'s aliases (sp?)

eaglebunny
newton1

both were him and not #2 right?

There are others but I've forgotten ....so many to keep track of. His latest? carltonbarret....lol.

Now sumbuddy fan this mini flamefest please....we might have something before it dies.

gscott13
11-08-2010, 02:35 PM
There are others but I've forgotten ....so many to keep track of. His latest? carltonbarret....lol.

Now sumbuddy fan this mini flamefest please....we might have something before it dies.

i think he was bobbybrady for a while too

Tater
11-08-2010, 02:41 PM
i think he was bobbybrady for a while too

Robert McIntosh
goeagles

was he cathharris??

walrus
11-08-2010, 02:42 PM
was he cathharris??
Yes

13renclan
11-08-2010, 02:48 PM

Rather than coming to the exact same conclusion every seas...I mean thread?

SteveF
11-08-2010, 02:50 PM
Is it too late to add Kreider from BC?

yes. because it wouldn't be a preseason thread anymore then would it, jeffie?

SteveF
11-08-2010, 02:55 PM
They HATE losing to UNH. They HATE giving up 3 goal leads to UNH only to settle for a tie

you left out that we hate beating unh to. we are just miserable people in all actuality.

Jon
11-08-2010, 03:18 PM
Why do people take these threads seriously?

I mean, it's obvious at attempt to have fun at the expense of the parts of Hockey East that aren't in Chestnut Hill.

You know, what the more National championships BC wins, the less arrogant and annoying they become. I don't know why that is, but they were much worse in the heyday of CHRIS!, darin, and MAV. you know, before they were banned for no reason...

Tater
11-08-2010, 03:21 PM
You know, what the more National championships BC wins, the less arrogant and annoying they become. I don't know why that is, but they were much worse in the heyday of CHRIS!, darin, and MAV. you know, before they were banned for no reason...

By that rational, will UNH fans become less arrogant and annoying once UNH gets over that championship hump??! ;)

acs64
11-08-2010, 03:26 PM
By that rational, will UNH fans become less arrogant and annoying once UNH gets over that championship hump??! ;)

I wudnt call them arrogant...annoying yes...in any event, to answer ur question - we will never know. :)