PDA

View Full Version : Hockey East: Preseason All-Milk Carton team

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

MaizeRage
09-29-2010, 12:08 PM
I'm saddened to see authorities have given up the search for Adam Pineault. :(

J.D.
09-29-2010, 12:12 PM
A Michigan fan coming out of nowhere with irrelevant information...

I thought this was the 2010-2011 preseason all milk carton team?

thecomicbookguy
09-29-2010, 12:17 PM
A Michigan fan coming out of nowhere with irrelevant information...

I thought this was the 2010-2011 preseason all milk carton team?
Yeah, MaizeRage, try to be more like the BC fans, ok? They never stray off-topic, or misrepresent facts, or post anything irrelevant (and certainly never in an attempt to take a shot at another program). This is THE 2010-2011 Preseason All Milk Carton Team thread. Treat it with some respect!

MaizeRage
09-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Yeah, MaizeRage, try to be more like the BC fans, ok? They never stray off-topic, or misrepresent facts, or post anything irrelevant (and certainly never in an attempt to take a shot at another program). This is THE 2010-2011 Preseason All Milk Carton Team thread. Treat it with some respect!

I figured it was relevant since Pineault was on eaglebunny's 2010-2011 projected BC line-up. He was on the second line with Sidney Crosby and Wayne Gretzky.

Jon
09-29-2010, 12:26 PM

At least they've moved on from posting NSFW pictures of obese women in various states of undress.

J.D.
09-29-2010, 12:35 PM

So you quote me to address another poster and then talk about BC fans in general? Yay, more irrelevancy! Guess you couldn't handle Henrion being mentioned...

I figured it was relevant since Pineault was on eaglebunny's 2010-2011 projected BC line-up. He was on the second line with Sidney Crosby and Wayne Gretzky.

Where's the CCHA All-Milk Carton team...a real shame Robbie Czarnik didn't stick around...

MaizeRage
09-29-2010, 12:55 PM
Someone needs to disagree with one of these selections for this thread to reach its full potential. Someone with no sense of humor or perspective...

J.D. wins.

thecomicbookguy
09-29-2010, 12:56 PM
So you quote me to address another poster and then talk about BC fans in general? Yay, more irrelevancy! Guess you couldn't handle Henrion being mentioned...
Yup, that's why I didn't address it at all. Must be it, though.

J.D.
09-29-2010, 01:07 PM
J.D. wins.

Not really. I've actually agreed with the selections so far and have found the 2010-2011 Hockey East Preseason All Milk Carton Team very funny.

Slasher7
09-29-2010, 02:53 PM
I'm saddened to see authorities have given up the search for Adam Pineault. :(

Truth be told, you could probably put every Michigan player from 2006 to the present on a milk carton. All those blue chippers and they've made as many Frozen Fours as RIT, Vermont, and Bemidji...:eek: .

"Fail to the Victors?" :)

Nick Papagiorgio
09-29-2010, 03:13 PM
Truth be told, you could probably put every Michigan player from 2006 to the present on a milk carton. All those blue chippers and they've made as many Frozen Fours as RIT, Vermont, and Bemidji...:eek: .

"Fail to the Victors?" :)

Good point. Put Red Berensen on a milk carton as well. Top 5 recruiting class every year and this is what he does with it?

We'll always have Josh Langfeld in 1998, though... right Maize?

acs64
09-29-2010, 04:02 PM
It can be dahling, no? I wud be disappointed if not. I may have to bury my sorrow w/alcohol

MaizeRage
09-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Top 5 recruiting class every year and this is what he does with it?

They never recruited a Ben Lovejoy.:(

He's playing on the top pairing with Bobby Orr this year, right?

Hokydad
09-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Will bet you anything that henrion will have a very good year
Will be an impact player before this is done

Jon
09-29-2010, 04:59 PM
I wonder who SteveF will chose to coach this team?

SteveF
09-29-2010, 05:00 PM
thats the spirit, girls. bring those claws out! and snaps to jcarter for identifying our next selection

F - Matt Marshall, UVM

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6396/milkcartonmarshall.jpg

The scoop: After his fifth round selection by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 2007 NHL entry draft, the pride of Hingham, Mass. scored 25 goals in 29 games during his senior season at Nobles and Greenough school. He then shunned both Boston University and Northeastern when he made the curious decision to ‘Bolt’ his native Boston and head north to UVM. Like everything else, expectations were high in Burlington as he arrived in catamount country in search of illustrious postseason success – and hoping to avoid any instances of off-ice sexual deviance. However, a paltry freshman season (1-3-4) that saw only an ever-so-slight boost during his sophomore campaign (1-4-5) earns him the dubious distinction of being the worst drafted player in Hockey East not named Justin Courtnall. If Rogie was a UVM fan, he would say 'Matt Marshall wasnt recruited to score goals'. No doubt Tampa is glad they picked him over the likes of Blake Kessel, Carl Hagelin, and Nick Bonino. Still, with four of the top five scorers from the previous season now gone, Marshall will be asked to carry the ball(s) this year. He will also be asked to stop jealously saying 'viktor was better' every time coach sneddon fails to yell at the over-hyped newest Stahlberg experiment. However, should Matt shun this blog and ultimately make the show, we think his current teammates will be the ones ‘green’ with envy come the day he is seen elephant walking with Steve Stamkos. (Missing since 5/18/2007)

2010-2011 AMC Team
F - Trivino, BU
F - Henrion, UNH
F - Marshall, UVM
D -
D -
G -

stay tuned...

jcarter7669
09-29-2010, 05:08 PM
thats the spirit, girls. bring those claws out! and snaps to jcarter for identifying our next selection

F - Matt Marshall, UVM

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6396/milkcartonmarshall.jpg

The scoop: After his fifth round selection by the Tampa Bay Lightning in the 2007 NHL entry draft, the pride of Hingham, Mass. scored 25 goals in 51 games during his senior season at Nobles and Greenough school. He then shunned both Boston University and Northeastern when he made the curious decision to ‘Bolt’ his native Boston and head north to UVM. Like everything else, expectations were high in Burlington as he arrived in catamount country in search of illustrious postseason success – and hoping to avoid any instances of off-ice sexual deviance. However, a paltry freshman season (1-3-4) that saw only an ever-so-slight boost during his sophomore campaign (1-4-5) earns him the dubious distinction of being the worst drafted player in Hockey East not named Justin Courtnall. If Rogie was a UVM fan, he would say 'Matt Marshall wasnt recruited to score goals'. No doubt Tampa is glad they picked him over the likes of Blake Kessel, Carl Hagelin, and Nick Bonino. Still, with four of the top five scorers from the previous season now gone, Marshall will be asked to carry the ball(s) this year. He will also be asked to stop jealously saying 'viktor was better' every time coach sneddon fails to yell at the over-hyped newest Stahlberg experiment. However, should Matt shun this blog and ultimately make the show, we think his current teammates will be the ones ‘green’ with envy come the day he is seen elephant walking with Steve Stamkos. (Missing since 5/18/2007)

2010-2011 AMC Team
F - Trivino, BU
F - Henrion, UNH
F - Marshall, UVM
D -
D -
G -

stay tuned...

Um, not that it's not bad enough as you state it.....but Marshall actually had 25 goals and 51 POINTS in 29 games.

jcarter7669
09-29-2010, 05:09 PM
I wonder who SteveF will chose to coach this team?

McDonald???? Hey if you can't make the tourney with 145 seniors on your roster.....

jcarter7669
09-29-2010, 05:11 PM
Will bet you anything that henrion will have a very good year
Will be an impact player before this is done

Define good...

I will put up this
http://livinginmycar.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/free-candy-van1.jpg

against one of your 10million in rental real estate...

SteveF
09-29-2010, 05:16 PM
Um, not that it's not bad enough as you state it.....but Marshall actually had 25 goals and 51 POINTS in 29 games.

oops fixed. even better, the intention was to show how good he was in high school :D