PDA

View Full Version : Hockey East: Preseason All-Milk Carton team

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11

buoldtimer
11-08-2010, 03:27 PM
yes. because it wouldn't be a preseason thread anymore then would it, jeffie?

Why not issue an addendum? Most of us would understand. It's still early in the season, Chris!.

Jon
11-08-2010, 03:29 PM
By that rational, will UNH fans become less arrogant and annoying once UNH gets over that championship hump??! ;)

that's another fanbase that's become less arrogant. They don't even complain about officials any more or whine that everyone on BC/BU/Maine/PC/UML is trying to kill them.

I miss the SMT's, dont' you? We're far too mellow. Unless Hokydad is posting. Thank /od for him.

J.D.
11-08-2010, 03:39 PM
They HATE losing to UNH. They HATE giving up 3 goal leads to UNH only to settle for a tie (x2).

Wait, why wouldn't BC fans hate this? We would hate it if it happened against any team. We would really hate if it happened against UNH in the postseason, kinda like 2008. Oh wait nevermind, that was the other way around...

Why do people take these threads seriously?

I mean, it's obvious at attempt to have fun at the expense of the parts of Hockey East that aren't in Chestnut Hill.

We have a winner.

SteveF
11-08-2010, 03:52 PM
the more National championships BC wins, the less arrogant and annoying they become.

less arrogant, more right. 6 of one, half dozen of the other...

but they were much worse in the heyday of CHRIS!, darin, and MAV. you know, before they were banned for no reason...

i'm glad they are gone. they gave me a bad name!

acs64
11-08-2010, 04:21 PM
Its important that the USCHO archives never lose the importance of these mulitiple personalites still running around in Chris's !!! head. Hence, we have for the record, and I give you, in no particular order:

Chris !!!!
Robert McIntosh
goeagles
cathharris
bobbybrady
eaglebunny
newton1
carltonbarrett

If there are any others I missed, feel free to add. :)

theprofromdover
11-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Its important that the USCHO archives never lose the importance of these mulitiple personalites still running around in Chris's !!! head. Hence, we have for the record, and I give you, in no particular order:

Chris !!!!
Robert McIntosh
goeagles
cathharris
bobbybrady
eaglebunny
newton1
carltonbarrett

Cathy Harris was not Chris!!!.

theprofromdover
11-08-2010, 04:26 PM
...in any event, to answer ur question - we will never know. :)
lol!

theprofromdover
11-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Robert McIntosh
goeagles

was he cathharris??

No. Cathy Harris was another poster. Brilliant, I might add.

SteveF
11-08-2010, 04:58 PM

Chris !!!!
Robert McIntosh
goeagles
cathharris
bobbybrady
eaglebunny
newton1
carltonbarrett

old salty

walrus
11-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Cathy Harris was not Chris!!!.

Wasn't it Catherine Harris. I thought it was his girl friend and then he took her handle when he got booted once again:D

theprofromdover
11-08-2010, 05:07 PM
Wasn't it Catherine Harris. I thought it was his girl friend and then he took her handle when he got booted once again:D
Cathy Harris was his girlfriend's name. Another poster took her name and created a brilliant personna.

Hokydad
11-08-2010, 05:09 PM
as stated before on this thread, Henrion will have a big year and is doing exactly that...

J.D.
11-08-2010, 07:05 PM
as stated before on this thread, Henrion will have a big year and is doing exactly that...

if you stated it earlier in the thread, why are you saying it again? stop tooting your own horn and realize what this thread is. it has nothing to do with how henrion is performing now.

acs64
11-08-2010, 07:28 PM
old salty

ooouuuuuhhhhhhh, good catch stevie.....forgotten about him.

sterlippo1
11-08-2010, 08:08 PM
I wudnt call them arrogant...annoying yes...in any event, to answer ur question - we will never know. :)

be careful there............

Nick Papagiorgio
11-09-2010, 11:35 AM
Very quiet thread today. The NH hillbillies are apparently unaffected by this thread from now on as, according to a certain unnamed hillbilly, they don't need to determine their self-worth through their hockey team (because if they did, they'd all be losers like the UNH hockey team and obviously a UNH fan would never do that, DUH! Nice hillbilly logic.).

acs64
11-09-2010, 12:49 PM
be careful there............

What did I miss? Is there a bomb in this room or something?

sterlippo1
11-09-2010, 01:04 PM
What did I miss? Is there a bomb in this room or something?

no, no bomb as far as i know;) being the superstitious type i meant as soon as you rule something out or consider it impossible, it happens:confused:

acs64
11-09-2010, 01:48 PM
no, no bomb as far as i know;) being the superstitious type i meant as soon as you rule something out or consider it impossible, it happens:confused:

Chit, I haven't even started the annual "is this the year UHN wins the NC?" thread yet.

Jacques "Rabbit" Poriveau
11-09-2010, 03:21 PM

Chris !!!!
Robert McIntosh
goeagles
cathharris
bobbybrady
eaglebunny
newton1
carltonbarrett

Mais dey was all zee Roads Scholar to me mon ami!!!