Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2010-2011 Miami season Thread: 3rd times a charm???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2010-2011 Miami season Thread: 3rd times a charm???

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
    Well that's shenanigans, they're 19! They're allowed to drink (in their home country) . As long as they didn't steal a purse, I say let them come back tomorrow.
    Clearly:

Theft > MIP

just saying

Comment

Watching the game replay, I gotta say I love hearing the "It's all your fault" tacked onto the goal cheer. Makes me a little giddy.

Also, where do I get a Justin Vaive jersey. His dad was an animal.
      e^x, dx/dy, Janni wants some apple pie

Go Tigers.

Comment

Originally posted by d4rksabre View Post
        Watching the game replay, I gotta say I love hearing the "It's all your fault" tacked onto the goal cheer. Makes me a little giddy.

Also, where do I get a Justin Vaive jersey. His dad was an animal.
        Rick is irrelevant, Justin is a BEAST!

Edit: As much as I love VAIVE takes me however many beers I've had to type those words out :-p

Comment

And the wait in line beings...

Comment

Rick is irrelevant?! BLASPHEMOR! First leaf with a 50 goal season. Come on. (keep in mind I've been a leafs fan for a little while)

Can't believe I have to miss the game tonight for a dry wedding. Or. Well. What's supposed to be a dry wedding......

Comment

Rick is irrelevant?! BLASPHEMOR! First leaf with a 50 goal season. Come on. (keep in mind I've been a leafs fan for a little while)

Can't believe I have to miss the game tonight for a dry wedding. Or. Well. What's supposed to be a dry wedding......
              Haha I had been "celebrating" for a bit when I posted that comment, riding the VAIVE breakout high so to speak, and well let's face it, Rick was a little before my time. Sure he was great .

Dry wedding...ouch. Guess that is what flasks were invented for.

Comment

Well hopefully VAIVE and "the hirschfeld" put on another good game against unh.

Comment

Justin VAIVE - The Anti-Samson

He is not allowed to regrow the mullet.

Comment

Well sounds like we hung Knapp out to dry again in the UNH game like last year, with Miele making some huge mistakes. The Hirschfeld keeps up his 3 point per game average.

Comment

Well sounds like we hung Knapp out to dry again in the UNH game like last year, with Miele making some huge mistakes. The Hirschfeld keeps up his 3 point per game average.
                      The Hirschfeld was really the only bright spot in a subpar effort. A dry wedding sounded like a good place to be during UNH's 5 goal outburst in an 8 minute stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by d4rksabre View Post
                        I gotta say I love hearing the "It's all your fault" tacked onto the goal cheer. Makes me a little giddy. .
                        I was giddy to not hear this cheer all that often last night. *silly grin*

A great weekend in a lovely college town with lots of friendly folks...

My best guess is that this weekend will prove well for both teams in the long haul.
                        Last edited by Verkligen; 11-18-2010, 05:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Verkligen View Post
                          I was giddy to not this cheer all that often last night. *silly grin*

A great weekend in a lovely college town with lots of friendly folks...

My best guess is that this weekend will prove well for both teams in the long haul.
                          glad you enjoyed your trip, two really good teams. A win will help come PWR rankings.

For my money Miami was the better team majority of the weekend. The carried the play for atleast 45 of the 60 min played last night but in the 15 that they didn't they were really really bad.

Learn something from it and move on, another key early season series on the road in St. Cloud who had a head scratcher of their own this weekend.
                          Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Made it to Friday night's game thanks to a very kind individual on MHT. Glad I went to that game instead of Saturday's.

The atmosphere was incredible. I thought the team entering through the smoke was a really cool way to kick off the season. Did they end up doing that Saturday night as well?

Comment

Yes they did this Saturday too. I'm guessing it will be a fixture the rest of the year.

Looking forward to see how Miami responds next week at SCSU.Homecoming for Joe Hartman. Should be another great series.
                              2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

Really a great weekend of hockey....in regards to redhawkman 10's comment... I totally agree that Miami had the better of the play for the most part but as we who love hockey know, it only takes but a couple of minutes..last year RIT puts 3 in the net in 91 seconds to down UNH, Cornell has a bad 2 minutes and UNH takes them down...but the worst case for me was seeing BU have Lady Luck, and only Lady Luck in the final minutes, to steal the title from you folks....but it's why we love this game, and hate being a fan!

Comment

Working...
                                X