Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 2010-2011 Miami season Thread: 3rd times a charm???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Official 2010-2011 Miami season Thread: 3rd times a charm???

Originally posted by redhawkman10 View Post
    If it wasn't a for the fact that its only week three maybe. But North Dakota typically starts slow and then goes on a run in the second half so its hard to get excited about them lossing twice when they are talented and will go on a run in the second half.
    You're probably right but I get excited anytime north dakota loses.
    You just gotta love the "Brotherhood"
    GO HAWKS!

Comment

Originally posted by porch-n-suds View Post
      you aren't the first.
      Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

Originally posted by porch-n-suds View Post
        Originally posted by MiamiRedhawks2008 View Post
        you aren't the first.
        nor the last lol, I was the same way. Think it was 2 or 3 years ago when they were hovering right around .500 around christmas with a murderous schedule in the second half and I wrote them off. They were outside the top 15 in the PWR and I said there was no chance they would make the tournament...they went to the frozen four that year...lol so I learned my lesson.
        Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

More or less expected, Miami moves into #1 with 28 first place votes.

Comment

http://yfrog.com/jw2hsqj

Man was he lucky.

Comment

Czarnik and Mullin make the USA team for the Jr. A. championship.

http://usahockey.cachefly.net/Media/...lectRoster.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                More or less expected, Miami moves into #1 with 28 first place votes.
                Miami takes the ccha offensive player of the week award for the third straight week. Miele this time around.

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                  http://yfrog.com/jw2hsqj

Man was he lucky.
                  beat me too it I was going to post it. Your not kidding, that is one long cut. He looks good all things considered. Wouldn't expect him back until after christmas, don't want to take any chances. But really thankfull things turned out as well as they did.

Originally posted by redeagle View Post
                  Czarnik and Mullin make the USA team for the Jr. A. championship.

http://usahockey.cachefly.net/Media/...lectRoster.pdf
                  Nice to see, both are having great starts to the year.
                  Miamiredhawks08: "Side note: have any of you had to wear a helmet in SLOW PITCH SOFTBALL CAGE?!?!?!?! Are you flipping kidding me?!?!?! Felt like a 30 year old wearing floaties in a wading pool! jeebus!"

Comment

Since everyone has covered the awesome and the scary, I want to bring up some disappointing statistics.

I was really unhappy in Carter Camper's effort this weekend. We could go on and on about how great his numbers were with 1-7-8, but why should we rehash those??? Let's go behind the numbers and ask this young man why he didn't score a goal on Saturday!!!! 5 assists and he couldn't find the time to score just ONE GOAL?!?! personally, i call that just lazy. I could be the only one, but....

who am i kidding? this kid is absolutely gang-busters starting out.
                    Long live the "Brotherhood"!!!!!

Giving up a home run in Great American Ballpark is kind of like walking into a chocolate factory and yelling "I WANNA BE FAT!!!"

It's going to happen. Just give it time.....and a little effort.

Comment

I wish I could remember what goal it was on, we'll say Riley's first. PA announcer at the Goggin

"Redhawk goal scored by #18 Riley Smith, assisted by #11 Carter Camper and #17 *pause* EVERYBODY NOW *pause* Andy Miele"

Laughed pretty hard.

Comment

Haha yeah that was great.

Camper has just been ridiculous so far this year. Miele coming on strong after a slower start. These two just elevate the game of everyone else on the ice with them. Great to watch.
                        2014-15 NCAA Weekly Pick'em Overall and NCAA Tournament Champion

Love and Honor

Comment

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=541129

Article about the players in the U looking to be drafted first couple rounds. Of the 15 or so listed. 5 are heading to Oxford.

Comment

Originally posted by mcfarljd View Post
                            http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=541129

Article about the players in the U looking to be drafted first couple rounds. Of the 15 or so listed. 5 are heading to Oxford.
                            The future certainly looks bright, let's hope they all make it to the Ox

Comment

Nice story about what some of the boys are doing off the ice. Props to Reichard for getting this going. Strange coincidence that they were at Children's Hospital in Cincy Sunday when Weber was at University Hospital.

http://www.muredhawks.com/sports/m-h...102610aab.html

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                                The future certainly looks bright, let's hope they all make it to the Ox
                                No reason they wouldn't, For a couple of these guys they passed on the O already. Not to mention would have to believe it was discussed by the staff before an offer was extended.

Originally posted by redeagle View Post
                                Nice story about what some of the boys are doing off the ice. Props to Reichard for getting this going. Strange coincidence that they were at Children's Hospital in Cincy Sunday when Weber was at University Hospital.

http://www.muredhawks.com/sports/m-h...102610aab.html
                                Thanks for posting that, always great to see great stories like this!

Comment

Working...
                                X