PDA

View Full Version : UNH Recruits: 2012-2014

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50

Hokydad
12-26-2011, 06:17 PM
Eiserman was the top sophmore in the CC last year. Where is he this year? Prep school? That would validate my statement.

You stated that SJP has 4 players with D1 deals and MC has 3 players committed... I count 1 at SJP (Kurker) and 2 at MC (Collier/fizgerald) you stated there was a total of 7...I only see 3...my math must be off. Please tell me who the 4 SJP players are and the 3 MC players? or was that more stuff you made up on a whim hoping no one would notice?

Also, you stated MC had no D1 playes in the last 20 years. I am sure I could find more players--but off the top of my head I remember Roo Adams committing to Providence and getting drafted right out of MC.

Prediciton---instead of stating that you were wrong and SJP does not have 4 players with D1 deals on their roster and that MC does not have 3 players with D1 deals on their roster you will insult me and hope that everyone just forgets that you make crap up. Its really becoming a pattern with you. You still have not shown me ONE person other than yourself refer to a 18 year old highschool graduate as an "underager" other than yourself...I really enjoyed your self made "definition" of an underager as well...

And btw--no one can validate your texts other than you. Oh, I just got a text from the USHL comish---he told me I was right--and under ager is a 15 year old. Right from the comish's mouth. VALIDATED AS FACT!

And there in lies the problem. You can only state what you read on line. Not what has been agreed to but not made public.

MC has 2 in hand, 2 more in place but not announced. You will have to wait to read it.... Which is your mo. Clip and paste and act like its info

Fitzgerald was the top sophmore in CC last year.

You and Ellis are pals now? Just like you got all of your info from the UNH staff.

dover4345
12-26-2011, 06:32 PM
And there in lies the problem. You can only state what you read on line. Not what has been agreed to but not made public.

MC has 2 in hand, 2 more in place but not announced. You will have to wait to read it.... Which is your mo. Clip and paste and act like its info

Fitzgerald was the top sophmore in CC last year.

You and Ellis are pals now? Just like you got all of your info from the UNH staff.

I am well aware that Casey Fitz has been offered by BC my friend. He has not accepted it, thus does not count. He wont graduate from MC anyway---Ryan will leave after this year too... watch...that info comes from being in the rinks--and not online averaging 4 posts per day for 3 years.

Who are the 4 from SJP? Or is that info that only you are privy too as well?

I love how you can not prove ANYTHING. You just write BS and hope people dont contest it.

Oh yah--two more players just came to mind that left MC for the better prep league. Nick Roberto and Connor Evangelista. Why would they leave MC if they felt the CC was better? Can you name one player who has left a prep school for the CC? hmmm...

dover4345
12-26-2011, 07:02 PM
I do appologize to everyone other than Hokydad for destroying this thread...Hopefully you guys understand:)

UNHAlum21
12-26-2011, 07:06 PM
I once read this thread on a daily basis. Now I can't take it anymore. The bickering is too much for me to handle. Grow up.

FRICKER
12-26-2011, 07:33 PM
You guys can debate the high school/prep school/Junior A issue 'til the cows come home but the reality is that there are
legit D1 prospects at all three. For example, the Lakeland Jets of the NAHL, have turned out both Doug Weight & Tim Thomas.
From my experience the USHL is made up of older players, while many top prep schools bring in players for grade 13. Most colleges prefer older, more mature guys. Very few Midget AAA players bypass Juniors and go straight to college. The road is
littered with many who have attempted the double jump and been truly successful. My son player AAA up through Bantam Major and then went back east to prep school and repeated ninth grade. When he graduated he was ready, both strength/skating wise and academically. On the other hand, a player a year younger played Midget Major AAA with Little Caesars, bypassed Juniors, and struggled in college until his Junior year.

There is no one right path. It depends on the student/athletes academic preparedness and his hockey skills/stength status.
If in question, I suggest at least one year of Juniors.

Hokydad
12-26-2011, 10:39 PM
I am well aware that Casey Fitz has been offered by BC my friend. He has not accepted it, thus does not count. He wont graduate from MC anyway---Ryan will leave after this year too... watch...that info comes from being in the rinks--and not online averaging 4 posts per day for 3 years.

Who are the 4 from SJP? Or is that info that only you are privy too as well?

I love how you can not prove ANYTHING. You just write BS and hope people dont contest it.

Oh yah--two more players just came to mind that left MC for the better prep league. Nick Roberto and Connor Evangelista. Why would they leave MC if they felt the CC was better? Can you name one player who has left a prep school for the CC? hmmm...

now you know who will and wont graduate from mc? unless you heard that from his dad, your just pretending your opinion is fact again.

the 2 kids who left did so for their own reasons, if their dads want the reason known, they will say it
i know exactly why and it had zero to do with better league, zero. just like the year before when he almost went to lawrence and didnt. zero to do with better league

they dont come from preps to cc because they dont let you do repeats and pg's in cc

but since you said it, they have had several kids leave preps and come to cc in past few years, . wren for one, cannata another as well as kid from tilton and others

dover4345
12-27-2011, 03:12 AM
now you know who will and wont graduate from mc? unless you heard that from his dad, your just pretending your opinion is fact again.

the 2 kids who left did so for their own reasons, if their dads want the reason known, they will say it
i know exactly why and it had zero to do with better league, zero. just like the year before when he almost went to lawrence and didnt. zero to do with better league

they dont come from preps to cc because they dont let you do repeats and pg's in cc

but since you said it, they have had several kids leave preps and come to cc in past few years, . wren for one, cannata another as well as kid from tilton and others

I Did hear from his dad--told me most likely EJHL (Ryan)--wants to keep him close to home. Casey has already met with NTDP staff in Chicago 2 months ago--would like to play there.

Who are the 4 players committed to d1 schools on SJP roster? LIE
Who are the 3 players on MC's roster with D1 committments? LIE
Show me one other person dumb enough to reference an 18 year HS graduate as an underage player? YOU CANT

ISL players with D1 Committments--13
CC players with D1 Committments-3
ISL>CC
"CC is on the rise and is better than prep hockey--all the college coaches know it." LIE

Hokydad--Nearly 3000 posts in 2.5 years
Hokydad=No life, needs to watch hockey instead of being in chat rooms:)

dover4345
12-27-2011, 03:17 AM
oh...

"they dont come from preps to cc because they dont let you do repeats and pg's in cc"

Many, Many kids go to prep school and do not repeat.

Eiserman left SJP on the advice of his advisor--Steve Bartlett--to play on a better team, in a better league with more exposure.

If Roberto and Evangelista knew that the CC was better than prep why did they not go to another CC school? They went prep because it is better.

Show me one quality prep player to leave and go CC--YOU CANT, doesnt happen.

dover4345
12-27-2011, 03:22 AM
Cannata is the only "quality" kid you mentioned. And he left BB&N because he was a backup behind junior Marc Pulde--did not want to play behind him again.

hockey east fan
12-27-2011, 07:00 AM
I do appologize to everyone other than Hokydad for destroying this thread...Hopefully you guys understand:)
Guys can we please drop this subject....i think weve heard enough about it.Lets focus on the recruits we have coming in now.You both have good points but its time to move on.I wouldnt be surprised to see MV end up at BU next year...they now have the $$$ [Coyle] and a high school teamate will be going there.happy new years.

Hokydad
12-27-2011, 07:29 AM
"(QUOTE)Show me one quality prep player to leave and go CC--YOU CANT, doesnt happen. "

Cannata is the only "quality" kid you mentioned. And he left BB&N because he was a backup behind junior Marc Pulde--did not want to play behind him again.

Here we go again with your "quality" kid bs.

Now a kid left BB&N because he was the bask up. Pulde graduated when he was a sophmore. Your on line ushr account must have expired or you would have clipped and pasted it. eWent to BCH after his soph year and had zero to do with anyone playing ahead of him. I am sure you spoke to Butts about it as well. JC had some of the best prep games as a goalie ever as a 15/16 tear old. Outshot 40 something to 20 to tie Andover, outshot 60 something to 15 to lose to Belmont Hill 3-2, on and on.

TF never told anyone his kid was playing EJ, you are full of crap. Didnt even skate again this past season with ej team he played with year before. Close to JK and if anything would do year in USHL. Would never consider having 2nd one do natl team first year, never.

It is pathetic when someone has zero info and posts on line fringe bs.

Hokydad
12-27-2011, 07:31 AM
Guys can we please drop this subject....i think weve heard enough about it.Lets focus on the recruits we have coming in now.You both have good points but its time to move on.I wouldnt be surprised to see MV end up at BU next year...they now have the $$$ [Coyle] and a high school teamate will be going there.happy new years.

sounds like a plan.

MV is not considering BU though. Did talk with them but chose not to visit. Has 3 offers in hand, meeting with 2 this week in mid west....

Onion Man
12-27-2011, 07:35 AM
The morale of this story is simple. The Catholic Conference is climbing back again and will send many future D1 prospects to schools other than UNH.

WildShawn
12-27-2011, 10:35 AM
The morale of this story is simple. The Catholic Conference is climbing back again and will send many future D1 prospects to schools other than UNH.

And even though you're a BC fan in disguise, UNH will still always be better than Brown.

dover4345
12-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Hokydad,

Cannata was a BACKUP both years at BB&N. Pulde played 4X as much as him both years. That creates tension. You can not show me ONE kid that has left prep to play in the CC because it was a better league. All you can produce are marginal players that had academic issues or were not playing at prep. I have shown you roberto, evangilista, and eiserman in one year. You never answered my questions in regards to why roberto and evangilista didnt go to another CC school if it is better hockey?

CC has 3 committed kids--how is that on the rise? Maybe they will finish the year with 6 to the ISL's 20.

ISL>CC---all the college coaches agree, thats why they recruit more players out of the ISL EVERY YEAR!

Please stop ducking these questions. I want you to prove the stupid things you have said and claimed them to be true...

Who are the 4 players on SJP committed to D1 schools?
Who are the 3 players on MC committed to D1 schools?
Can you show anyone dumb enough to reference an 18 year old highschool graduate as an underage player in the USHL other than yourself?

Oh-and I will agree to never post on this message board again if Ryan Fitzgerald is playig for MC next year. Will you agree to never post on a UNH thread again when he is playing in the EJHL?

Also, I will never post on this message board again if you can prove any of the lies you have stated above to be true right now...

Hokydad
12-27-2011, 03:10 PM
Hokydad,

Cannata was a BACKUP both years at BB&N. Pulde played 4X as much as him both years. That creates tension. You can not show me ONE kid that has left prep to play in the CC because it was a better league. All you can produce are marginal players that had academic issues or were not playing at prep. I have shown you roberto, evangilista, and eiserman in one year. You never answered my questions in regards to why roberto and evangilista didnt go to another CC school if it is better hockey?

CC has 3 committed kids--how is that on the rise? Maybe they will finish the year with 6 to the ISL's 20.

ISL>CC---all the college coaches agree, thats why they recruit more players out of the ISL EVERY YEAR!

Please stop ducking these questions. I want you to prove the stupid things you have said and claimed them to be true...

Who are the 4 players on SJP committed to D1 schools?
Who are the 3 players on MC committed to D1 schools?
Can you show anyone dumb enough to reference an 18 year old highschool graduate as an underage player in the USHL other than yourself?

Oh-and I will agree to never post on this message board again if Ryan Fitzgerald is playig for MC next year. Will you agree to never post on a UNH thread again when he is playing in the EJHL?

Also, I will never post on this message board again if you can prove any of the lies you have stated above to be true right now...

You have no clue why Cannata left BB & N and went to BCH, none. I will though say that for a fact he had close to 20 D 1 coaches standing at Harvard watching him stone CM in the semis to get to and win super 8 final and that is how he got his Merrimack deal. The day after he beat Weymouth in championship game, flew to Ann Arbor and practiced with national team and was invited to join as a second year player, pretty much played every game the entire next season for them. In that 2 hr prac at the Igloo, how many goals did he let in? You wouldnt know that because it wasnt posted on line by a reporter that is fed what they want him to write, who in turn pases it off in the paper to get a lifers like you.

Answer, 3... 3 Goals in 2 hrs after about 2 hrs of sleep

Where will RF play next year? I dont know, his parents dont know, you sure as heck dont

dover4345
12-27-2011, 03:31 PM
You have no clue why Cannata left BB & N and went to BCH, none. I will though say that for a fact he had close to 20 D 1 coaches standing at Harvard watching him stone CM in the semis to get to and win super 8 final and that is how he got his Merrimack deal. The day after he beat Weymouth in championship game, flew to Ann Arbor and practiced with national team and was invited to join as a second year player, pretty much played every game the entire next season for them. In that 2 hr prac at the Igloo, how many goals did he let in? You wouldnt know that because it wasnt posted on line by a reporter that is fed what they want him to write, who in turn pases it off in the paper to get a lifers like you.

Answer, 3... 3 Goals in 2 hrs after about 2 hrs of sleep

Where will RF play next year? I dont know, his parents dont know, you sure as heck dont

Cannata was a backup at BB&N both years--FACT

You are ducking questions--FACT

You stated SJP had 4 players committed to D1 schools---you stated MC had 3 players committed to D1 schools---you stated that an 18 year old highschool graduate is an under-ager... You stated college coaches KNOW the CC is better, yet #'s CLEARLY state otherwise.

Can you back anything you say up? Can you prove any of this? Or are you simply full of ****?

3000 posts in 2.5 years---get a life

irishfan85
12-27-2011, 03:35 PM
Hokydad,
I know who you are and that you have some decent connections. You also make some great points, but what makes you lose your credibility is when you make false statements. Who are the three players on MC committed and the 4 on SJP? You didn't answer.

dover4345
12-27-2011, 03:40 PM
You claim to know MV personally and know things about his decommit that other dont...

You defend MV to the bitter end...

You defend the Catholic Conference to the bitter end...

You claim to know who on MC has offers on the Table...

You claim to know personal reasons as to why Evangalista and Roberto left MC...

You claim to know EXACTLY when/how Cannata was offered by Merrimack and were in Arbor Mich watching him....

You claim to have had 10+ conversations this year with the Tri City Coach (USHL)

You are painting quite the picture as to who you are...Someone was know all the details about Malden Catholic and used to know all the details about Merrimack, such as EXACTLY when/why a player was offered.

irishfan85
12-27-2011, 04:18 PM
A little trivia question for all those who feel that they know more about HS hockey than the next guy...What Christmas Tourney that involves three Catholic schools in the Boston area has a kid playing for one of the teams whose dad is an assistant for the Bruins?