X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Next Year" Begins Now: Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread Part I

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
    bah. Blue, you'll be at the game!
    Probably, but I'm not spending money on a ticket for a exhibition game. If I do, I'll be over on your side of the rink, the student section just ends up ****ing me off now with stupid cheers and stupid people that don't know the **** rules of hockey.
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

the website needs help.
      Fire Ian Marks!

personally I am SOOOOOO pumped for the season. it's the total "no expectation" season. and we've changed all our systems. and the guys got the European trip. we'll do fine!
      Did the coaches give any sort of details in that regard?

Probably not, but I'm curious.

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
        Probably, but I'm not spending money on a ticket for a exhibition game. If I do, I'll be over on your side of the rink, the student section just ends up ****ing me off now with stupid cheers and stupid people that don't know the **** rules of hockey.
        other sider! *clap clap clapclapclap* other sider!

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
        Did the coaches give any sort of details in that regard?
        no. ha! no.
        Originally posted by mtu_huskies
        "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
        Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
        Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

eat a dick

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            eat a dick
            Well, it's sorta true Yager. A couple years ago, when you told my group to join the Misfits for Senior Night against Minnesota due to the embarrassingly large amount of empty seats in Section L, I was seated right above a guy who wouldn't partake in one of our schoolyard-type cheers because, "It's childish, and that's why we get made fun of at other rinks."

Sorry, but bb_dl has a point. The diehard Misfits are awesome, but the fairweather ones...blah.
            Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-01-2010, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Well, it's sorta true Yager. A couple years ago, when you told my group to join the Misfits for Senior Night against Minnesota due to the embarrassingly large amount of empty seats in Section L, I was seated right above a guy who wouldn't partake in one of our schoolyard-type cheers because, "It's childish, and that's why we get made fun of at other rinks."

Sorry, but bb_dl has a point. The diehard Misfits are awesome, but the fairweather ones...blah.
              That specific guy is a douche and is gone. It is hard to get people to join in with the Misfits when the seniors and alums don't give a shit

Comment

Furthermore, the Misfits were left in fucking shambles when Bethlyn left because no one was trained to take over. We basically started over completely since then and didn't have Oct 18th, 2003 or any real core group to help us.

Comment

Furthermore, the Misfits were left in fucking shambles when Bethlyn left because no one was trained to take over. We basically started over completely since then and didn't have Oct 18th, 2003 or any real core group to help us.
                  The buzzkill that was the 2007-08 season immediately followed by two single-digit stinkers did you no favors either.

Hate to say it, but it's true: winning puts butts in seats (rather, standing in front of them.)
                  Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

That specific guy is a douche and is gone. It is hard to get people to join in with the Misfits when the seniors and alums don't give a shit
                    Yeah I agree, thankfully Boosh is gone.
                    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

I get the distinct impression that Yager is whining about something, thank Mauer I can't see it.
                      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It's nice to see the harmony that exists between everyone.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Kumbaya, my Parise, kumbayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
                          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

What? Am I wrong? How annoying is it to have 5 people around you at a hockey game yelling "THATS INTERFERENCE!!!11!!!!!1" every time someone finishes a check? Learn the effing rules, or don't ***** about bad calls/lack of calls.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

What? Am I wrong? How annoying is it to have 5 people around you at a hockey game yelling "THATS INTERFERENCE!!!11!!!!!1" every time someone finishes a check? Learn the effing rules, or don't ***** about bad calls/lack of calls.
                              Naw... everybody knows that it was icing.
                              I was told there would be no math...

Comment

The Misfits should organize a rules seminar...

"This video demonstrates a marginal interference call, which will be made up until about Christmastime, when the refs will suddenly swallow their whistles."

"This video demonstrates a puck which had clearly crossed the line before the ref blew his whistle, but because it would've been a Tech goal, it was waived off for intent to blow."

"This video demonstrates Todd Anderson's apparent blindness."

etc.

Comment

Working...
                                X