X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Next Year" Begins Now: Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread Part I

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    So, think of something you can't get there, and I'll bring it.
    Hot women!

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
      AIC, St. Lawrence, and 5 against NMU? The BTHC hasn't formed yet! Are you sure you aren't looking at the proposed 2016 schedule?
      This was the talk at the end of last season, things sound like they have changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
        We will play Northern 4 or 5 times next year. So that part is no surprise. And AIC, sweet, maybe we can sweep a team for once. Or maybe not.
        It's only a 2 game series in January agains NMU. Not, 4-5 games.
        Originally posted by SCSU Euro
        What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Figured it was time for me to reappear and post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg2G5gf9GHk
          Huskeeeeez

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
            Hot women!
            IALTO.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by MacInnes Diehard View Post
              Figured it was time for me to reappear and post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg2G5gf9GHk
              It really is hockey season!!!!
              Originally posted by mtu_huskies
              "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
              Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
              Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Did anyone go to meet the Coaches last night? Anything interesting?

Comment

interesting fact: Michigan Tech Football currently has the fourth best scoring defense in D2 right now. With Ohio Dominican coming up this weekend for Homecoming, they got half a shot at creeping up to number 3.

I would also hope that some Shenanigans have already gone down this weekend just to annoy the Establishment at the Institute. Or are at least in the countdown stages of them being put into action.

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzcRtXd2niA?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NzcRtXd2niA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

I really do hope that someone went and got a parade permit from the city, for an unofficial Hobo Parade.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      I really do hope that someone went and got a parade permit from the city, for an unofficial Hobo Parade.
                      So just what is the deal with that anyway?

Canceled?

On, but anything and everything hobo removed?
                      Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                        So just what is the deal with that anyway?

Canceled?

On, but anything and everything hobo removed?
                        They still do cardboard boat races, but I don't think there's anymore persay "Hobo Games" (They're doing tug of war, relay race, and sand castles at that place they try and call an on-campus beach) and no more hobo parade....the band still dresses up hobo however

Comment

Originally posted by MTUHatTrick84 View Post
                          Charging full price for exhibition games is ridiculous. If it wasn't all about the money, you would see The Institution try to reach out and build the fan base in the exhibition game through reduced price tickets, and hope to hook in a few extra fans when the real games start and try to build support in the community that has been lacking in the dark ages since the last NCAA appearance.
                          Wait, Tech has a hockey game this weekend? You would never know it from the web site. Maybe they should try putting up a post about the team at least once a month in the off season...

Ryan J
                          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                          Originally posted by geezer
                          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                          Originally posted by manurespreader
                          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

I have a feeling that my time will be better spent sitting at the DT Saturday night than watching the hockey game. I'm already so down on the team that I will actually be in Houghton, and I'm questioning whether or not I want to go to the game.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by mtu_huskies View Post
                              Did anyone go to meet the Coaches last night? Anything interesting?
                              yes. I went. it was great. one of the best "Meet the Coaches" I've been to.
                              Asst Coach Pat Mikesch went through the recruiting process. The freshman introduced each other - which was a fun way to do it. Coach talked about rule changes, recruiting and the Germany/Austria trip. coffee and cookies. I'd guess 40-50 people.

tomorrow is Blue Line Club luncheon at 12noon.
                              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

the website needs help.

bah. Blue, you'll be at the game!

personally I am SOOOOOO pumped for the season. it's the total "no expectation" season. and we've changed all our systems. and the guys got the European trip. we'll do fine!
                                Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Working...
                                X