X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Next Year" Begins Now: Michigan Tech 2010-11 Season Thread Part I

Mikesch with the post game presser:

-LSSU really poured it on at times, need to do a better job of getting pucks out of the defensive zone.

-Happy to get the young guys into some key situations

-(*Dirk slobbers Johnstone some more* ). Sounds like he got to play in front of his family tonight, who have moved up to the Soo recently.

-Cousens and Seigo did a good job pinching when it was prudent

-Telling the guys to just get it on net, and it's working

-Gotta be ready for a POed NMU team on Tuesday, and defend our home ice

-Kevin Genoe had a great week of practice and turned in a pretty good performance tonight

Comment

*****http://yourmousepad.ca/images/hope.jpg******
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        *****http://yourmousepad.ca/images/hope.jpg******
        ...yet you still quote huskyfan in your signature.

Huskies didn't sound like they were the best, but I really like this young corps of theirs after last year's sluggish output by upperclassmen. If they can work on winning faceoffs and not letting their goalie out to dry so much, they have potential.
        Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
        I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
        Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

Originally posted by Beer Pong Horn View Post
          ...yet you still quote huskyfan in your signature.

Huskies didn't sound like they were the best, but I really like this young corps of theirs after last year's sluggish output by upperclassmen. If they can work on winning faceoffs and not letting their goalie out to dry so much, they have potential.
          Her quote ties in with my attitude with the Gophers (and part of their season thread).
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Her quote ties in with my attitude with the Gophers (and part of their season thread).
            nada. my quote has nothing NOTHING to do with Gophers. typical arrogant Gophers think its all about them!
            Originally posted by mtu_huskies
            "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
            Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
            Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
              nada. my quote has nothing NOTHING to do with Gophers. typical arrogant Gophers think its all about them!
              Well, it is all about us.

I meant that the Kool-Aid theme is a common theme this year.

Comment

Baltika is my adult Kool Aid.

EDIT:

Also, I do believe that having won on both Friday and Saturday, we have the right to play this:

******* width="480" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lvJRmdN9iyU?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lvJRmdN9iyU?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385">
                Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 10-09-2010, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Just wanted to say congradulations to tech on a great weekend
                  NMU

Comment

Originally posted by NMUFAN21 View Post
                    Just wanted to say congradulations to tech on a great weekend
                    Thank you NMUFAN! we were awesome!
                    Boosh Factor 4

Comment

anyway. it's been a fun road trip! the guys look great. yeah yeah the face offs, etc. but we are 2-0. whose to nitpick?
                      Boosh Factor 4

Comment

anyway. it's been a fun road trip! the guys look great. yeah yeah the face offs, etc. but we are 2-0. whose to nitpick?
                        There's always room for improvement.

Comment

there is a big cup of Tim Horton's and a maple glazed in my future.

Huskies win! Huskies win!

this winning thing is fun. let's do it some more!
                          Boosh Factor 4

Comment

I vote that this becomes our 'trophy' from this weekend - a giant "Tim Horton's Cup" of coffee. We should put it in the display case.

Comment

No brownies?

Comment

No brownies?
                                Huskyfan probably doesn't make that sort of brownies anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X