You Can't Say That On USCHO: Ni*pee*ing at Michigan Tech, Saturday, Oct. 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You Can't Say That On USCHO: Ni*pee*ing at Michigan Tech, Saturday, Oct. 2

Michigan Tech begins their 2010-11 campaign by destroying the word filter.

Just be thankful they aren't from S****horpe.

(Yes, I know it's early, I couldn't resist. HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY HOCKEY)
    Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Re: You Can't Say That On USCHO: Ni*pee*ing at Michigan Tech, Saturday, Oct. 2

NIPISSSING!!!!

Comment

Ni****ing 1
      Tech -2

Comment

Meg With Pancakes. On head.
        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
          Meg With Pancakes. On head.
          Where is that picture when we need it?

Comment

*****http://img523.imageshack.us/img523/438/megoa7wr1.jpg******
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Hey! The exhibition team is a Ni*BONG*!
              Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Not wanting to drive all the way to Houghton to watch one game against a team whose name I can't even put up on this board, but still wanting to see some early season games, I've decided to take a roadie to NMU and LSSU (and start this post with an enormous run-on sentence)... I've never been to the Sault to take in a game, but figured it would be a fun trip and with any luck might catch some fall colors as well. Any tips from those that have been there before? I have heard that there was a bell that all of the visiting fans were supposed to ring when they visited, but other than that don't know much about their barn or the local area.

Ryan J
                Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                Originally posted by geezer
                Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                Originally posted by manurespreader
                ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
                  Not wanting to drive all the way to Houghton to watch one game against a team whose name I can't even put up on this board, but still wanting to see some early season games, I've decided to take a roadie to NMU and LSSU (and start this post with an enormous run-on sentence)... I've never been to the Sault to take in a game, but figured it would be a fun trip and with any luck might catch some fall colors as well. Any tips from those that have been there before? I have heard that there was a bell that all of the visiting fans were supposed to ring when they visited, but other than that don't know much about their barn or the local area.

Ryan J
                  Yes, ring that **** bell Laker fans are funny when they wet their panties....
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Walk-up tickets should be available at both venues (especially in the Soo). At the Taffy, you will probably be right behind the Tech bench. At the Dingleberry, I have no idea where they put visiting fans who aren't with the Misfits. Both are inexpensive ($12-15).

If you're a cowbell ringer, the LSSU rink staff will probably threaten you at some point. In our case, it was with 5 minutes to play and Tech ahead 3-2.

The LSSU bell is chained so that it can't be rung unless they unlock it after they win. NMU fans can tell you what happened when opposing fans used to ring it.

EDIT: Also, the Taffy is on LSSU's property - it's part of their sports complex across the road from the main campus. You'll most likely want to drive to find food and beverage, as I don't recall much of anything within a mile of the building.
                    Last edited by FadeToBlack&Gold; 09-23-2010, 01:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      EDIT: Also, the Taffy is on LSSU's property - it's part of their sports complex across the road from the main campus. You'll most likely want to drive to find food and beverage, as I don't recall much of anything within a mile of the building.
                      LSSU (and the rink) are located just up the hill from the very last US exit on I-75 (Meridian St).

Most anything to eat is along Ashmun St / 3 Mile road or located downtown along the locks.

Driving over during the fall would be a great trip. My fond memories of making the drive for games involved blinding snowstorms on M-28.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

If anyone wants to sit with the Misfits at NMU on Oct 8th, they can get tickets from me for $6.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          If you're a cowbell ringer, the LSSU rink staff will probably threaten you at some point. In our case, it was with 5 minutes to play and Tech ahead 3-2.

The LSSU bell is chained so that it can't be rung unless they unlock it after they win. NMU fans can tell you what happened when opposing fans used to ring it.
                          Last 5 minutes to play!? They usually confiscated Puckhead noise makers in the first 5 minutes. As far as the bell goes they love it when other teams ring it after an LSSU loss, don't let the chain bother you. Just make sure Tech lets them lead going into the 3rd period then comes back to win, and they'll probably leave it unchained for you and your team to win as a prize for such a remarkable comeback. Just make sure you have decent wheelman ready to whisk you away before the rent-a-cops or the players catch you. My services are for hire.
                          Bored kids+matches+vacant school= this http://dakleinbushteacher.shutterfly.com/438

Head half shaven for a week=Free
                          NMU Vs. BGSU Tickets=Free
                          Bottle of 5 o'clock-$8
                          Shaving your head everytime Sigalet lets in a WILDCAT goal and having MOJO chant HALF-A-MULLET=Priceless

"Pat Bateman will eat your f*ing babies!!!"

05-06 A NEW GENERATION OF PUCKHEADS

Farmer JO official get away driver of Bell-Gate 05`

Comment

Lake state sucks, don't waste your time with them. That town was terrible to drink in.

I might be in town Saturday night, recruiting all week, don't know if I'll waste my time or money watching Tech lose to a ****ty canuck school.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              Lake state sucks, don't waste your time with them. That town was terrible to drink in.

I might be in town Saturday night, recruiting all week, don't know if I'll waste my time or money watching Tech lose to a ****ty canuck school.
                              I had a great time at LSSU. They've got some friendly bars and I almost got a friend a job from someone at that bar. We absolutely own that rink, shirtless guy put on a good shirtless show at the end of that game and we got compliments up the wazoo after that game. I see no reason not to go.

Comment

Working...
                              X