Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Western Michigan Hockey 2010-11: Maybe it was all a dream.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Western Michigan Hockey 2010-11: Maybe it was all a dream.

This is awesome! This is a huge step up for the Broncos. Lovin' it!
    Originally posted by Jack Layton's last words to Canada
    My friends, hope is better than anger, love is better than fear, optimism is better than despair. So let us be Hopeful, Loving, and Optimistic, and we'll change the world.

Comment

As much as I am for a wild and loud student section. I Expected a little more class from the Western students at the game. Holding up a giant Mike Vick and chanting Kill Dogs...Really? If F you Ferris is the best you got have fun getting kicked out of the Joe for being Vulgar...

Comment

Originally posted by DawgPoundCrazy View Post
        As much as I am for a wild and loud student section. I Expected a little more class from the Western students at the game. Holding up a giant Mike Vick and chanting Kill Dogs...Really? If F you Ferris is the best you got have fun getting kicked out of the Joe for being Vulgar...
        *****http://www.auburntron.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/you_mad.jpg******

The "**** you Ferris" part was lame, but frankly, the rest was hilarious. Hell, NMU fans had a giant sign of a Bronco logo and Elmer's Glue for years, which is pretty **** funny. Would you feel better if we had giant Chinese menus with dog in the food?
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Over the years I used to talk about the CCHA's nightmare of a final 4 including Notre Dame, Western Michigan, Miami, and Alaska.
          I almost got my wish.

Except now, Miami and Notre Dame are starting to build a bigger fan base with a lot of recent success, so it isn't what it would have been in 1996.

I am really happy for Western Michigan. It's been far too long since the Broncos have made it to Detroit. I hope the Western fans are excited, and I hope a lot of them make the 150 mile trek to the Joe. Congratulations guys, and good luck.

Comment

No ****ing way.
            Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Originally posted by BII View Post
              If someone had told me at he start of the season that Western would finish 4th and go to the Joe for the first time in 75 years (give or take) I would have asked them to share whatever they were smoking.
              I didn't know that the Joe was around 75 years ago, or Bronco hockey for that matter.

Comment

Good luck Broncos on a hard fought three game series against my Dawgs. This is the second best result, as I have roots at Ferris, and I obviously root for them every game, but I graduated from WMU (Remember the Knollwood!!!!).

You've had a great run, and Coach Blashill is just what you folks needed. I'm impressed.

You will need at least one win to get invited to the NCAAs so make it the first game and beat u of m, then beat Notre Dame, as they will barely beat Miami in a squeaker.

Go Broncos.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronco View Post
                  No ****ing way.
                  Way.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Comment

Western Michigan's Max Campbell's Overtime Game Winning Goal over Ferris State:

Comment

Count me as shocked that Coach Blashill didn't win COTY. He was my pick. Regardless, good luck tomorrow night.
                      "Hockey is the only tribe I belong to." --Jack Falla

"Why, as a matter of fact, I suggested starting a hockey program to Father Callahan, our president. He was downright interested until we came to the use of sticks, and then he threw up his hands. He said, 'No, that game is not for our University. Notre Dame will never endorse any game that puts a club in the hands of an Irishman.' " -- Knute Rockne: All American

Comment

LOL. What a joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          LOL. What a joke.
                          Robbed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff_Jackson_for_Pres. View Post
                            Count me as shocked that Coach Blashill didn't win COTY. He was my pick. Regardless, good luck tomorrow night.
                            +1 here. How a coach who took a program on the ropes to a solid contender isn't COTY is beyond me.
                            "Those who think they know it all usually know less than those who listen and learn."

Comment

Watching WMU take it to Michigan and loving every minute of it. I know this one isn't over but congratulations on your resurgence, Broncos. You have a heck of a team.
                              “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
                                Watching WMU take it to Michigan and loving every minute of it. I know this one isn't over but congratulations on your resurgence, Broncos. You have a heck of a team.
                                What he said. Absolutely incredible! I'll be rooting for you in the tourny, for sure.
                                Always a Wildcat...
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Working...
                                X