Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A thread to consolidate all the threads trying to consolidate all the Big Ten threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A thread to consolidate all the threads trying to consolidate all the Big Ten threads

Cupcakes eat Gophers and overachieving Beavers are always a feel-good story.
    SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
    UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
    Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
    Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
    UMD Football: 2008, 2010
    UMD Men: 2011

Re: A thread to consolidate all the threads trying to consolidate all the Big Ten threads

http://board.uscho.com/showpost.php?...75&postcount=1
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Re: A thread to consolidate all the threads trying to consolidate all the Big Ten threads

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
      Cupcakes eat Gophers and overachieving Beavers are always a feel-good story.
      Answer: Penn State
      Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
      dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
      wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
        Answer: Penn State
        - Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God. -

Go Bemidji Beavers
        Go you Green and White
        Go Bemidji Beavers
        Fight with all your might!
        Rah! Rah! Rah!
        We are here to cheer you
        We are out to win your fame,
        So, Go Bemidji Beavers
        Fight to win this game.-Fight.

Comment

Your thread and this thread were both trying to consolidate all of the threads. Now those two threads have also been consolidated

Who hates Huntsville? The CCHA hates Huntsville!
          SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
          UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
          Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
          Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
          UMD Football: 2008, 2010
          UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Your thread and this thread were both trying to consolidate all of the threads. Now those two threads have also been consolidated

Who hates Huntsville? The CHA hates Huntsville!
            Fixed your post. Had they liked Huntsville, they wouldn't have folded creating this mess.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Fixed your post. Had they liked Huntsville, they wouldn't have folded creating this mess.
              But the CHA didn't fold, they just became College Hockey Alabama.

*****https://sites.google.com/site/awstephens/college_hockey_alabama.jpg******
              Augsburg College: Wait, there's another D-3 school whose name starts with "A"?

Originally posted by The Darkness:
              I don't see you asking Beer Pong Horn if he practices a religion from the beer continent.

Originally posted by bigblue_dl:
              Wow. Tech fans are such a-holes. I think I saw Beer Pong Horn kick a blind puppy once.

Boosh Factor (6-27-12): Summer Vacation

Comment

This thread isn't working. We should try another one.

Comment

Who hates Huntsville? The CCHA hates Huntsville!
                  You have our apologies. Those responsible for the consolidation have themselves been consolidated.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

A Møøse once bit my sister. No realli! She was karving her initials...
                    If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Working...
                    X