Plattsburgh State 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plattsburgh State 2010

Six DI transfers? Could be an interesting season. Big holes to fill with departure of Moberg and Bowler. Who's gonna step up?

Re: Plattsburgh State 2010

Originally posted by SeymoreHockey View Post
    Six DI transfers? Could be an interesting season. Big holes to fill with departure of Moberg and Bowler. Who's gonna step up?

Ya...and you talk to me about ambulance chasing.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
      Ya...and you talk to me about ambulance chasing.
      Didn't realize you owned this site. Should we all pass our submissions through you first? C'mon..get off your holier than though perch!!

Comment

Didn't realize you owned this site. Should we all pass our submissions through you first? C'mon..get off your holier than though perch!!
        What? I was referring to Coach Houle's new recruiting techniques. Unprecedented.... however after 3 straight losses in the ECAC WEST Championship game...desperate measures are required.

Better go back to bed Seymore... BTW it's "holier than thou."

I happen to know that cause I'm sending this from church...
        Last edited by 5 4 Fighting; 09-19-2010, 01:28 PM.

Comment

http://www.cardinalhockey.net/womensrecruits.html

Comment

At first you think.....wow 6 D-I transfers, but of the transfers listed on this site, it seems that these players left because of lack of production and lack of ice time, probably due to lack of production. The best point production was Klassen and she is with Syracuse and she only had 5 points, Moir (Minnesota Duluth) 11 games 0 points, Colang (Niagara) 4 games 0 points and Aveson (Minnesota State) did not play. All of these stats from USCHO. Not sure who the other 2 players are, if anyone knows cam you list those players?

Comment

Originally posted by Plugger View Post
              At first you think.....wow 6 D-I transfers, but of the transfers listed on this site, it seems that these players left because of lack of production and lack of ice time, probably due to lack of production. The best point production was Klassen and she is with Syracuse and she only had 5 points, Moir (Minnesota Duluth) 11 games 0 points, Colang (Niagara) 4 games 0 points and Aveson (Minnesota State) did not play. All of these stats from USCHO. Not sure who the other 2 players are, if anyone knows cam you list those players?
              Paging the department of the obvious...can you come up with another reason why you would transfer to a good D-III school? Would you expect them to have a high caliber of production if they are transfering to a D-III school? They made those teams is the point. I can hear the thought now..."Oh man, I had 45 points last season with Minnesota-Duluth -- better get my move on to Plattsburgh."

Comment

Only thing I can think of is the inclusion of Amber Welch who comes to Platty from the Brampton Thunder of the CWHL. Not even sure what kind of a transfer one would call that?

Comment

Originally posted by nyi19 View Post
                  Paging the department of the obvious...can you come up with another reason why you would transfer to a good D-III school? Would you expect them to have a high caliber of production if they are transfering to a D-III school? They made those teams is the point. I can hear the thought now..."Oh man, I had 45 points last season with Minnesota-Duluth -- better get my move on to Plattsburgh."
                  Obviously....I was just pointing out that these supposed D-I players were probably not even as good as the players that Platty lost to graduation. Nothing more Captain Insult!!

Comment

Justine Fisher from Minn Duluth. Will be a Jr at Platty. Prior to that played club hockey for Co. Select. Did not play much in her two years at Duluth. Great kid and should be a great addition to Plattsburgh...bummer, selfishly, I hoped she would choose Elmira
                    Bline

Comment

Obviously....I was just pointing out that these supposed D-I players were probably not even as good as the players that Platty lost to graduation. Nothing more Captain Insult!!
                      They are not "supposed" D1 players, they are D1 players, who were recruited by and played for those teams. Regardless of what happened at the the D1 program that would prompt them to transfer to a top DIII programs is irrelevant. The point is that they are good players who should make an immediate impact at Plattsburgh. BTW, Moir is from North Dakota, not Minnesota-Duluth.
                      It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness

Comment

You know what, good for PS. I'm sure coach Houle had all the proper paperwork required before having any contact with these transfers.

Comment

I'm starting to think maybe the recruiting budget took a hit this year cause all funds are being funneled to the new clock repair @ Stafford...=).

A few phone calls to a few (all) D1's and ...Snap!

You got your recruits without every having to leave the Fieldhouse. What a concept. Coach Houle may be onto something here..
                          Last edited by 5 4 Fighting; 09-19-2010, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 5 4 Fighting View Post
                            I'm starting to think maybe the recruiting budget took a hit this year cause all funds are being funneled to the new clock repair @ Stafford...=).

A few phone calls to a few (all) D1's and ...Snap!

You got your recruits without every having to leave the Fieldhouse. What a concept. Coach Houle may be onto something here..
                            Geez someone's purple feathers are ruffled.

Comment

Originally posted by nyi19 View Post
                              Geez someone's purple feathers are ruffled.
                              He's like having a fruit fly buzzing around...just ignore it and in 24 hours it'll die.

On the DI front, remember All American goalie Bree Doyle transferred from Niagara and she turned out pretty well for PSU! Gonna be interesting for sure!

Comment

Working...
                              X