The BTHC Is Going Up The Tubes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The BTHC Is Going Up The Tubes

Rather than have 3+ threads (plus a number of team threads) discussing this...here's the attempt at a catchall thread. Continue.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: The BTHC Is Going Up The Tubes

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Rather than have 3+ threads (plus a number of team threads) discussing this...here's the attempt at a catchall thread. Continue.
    Big Ten Hockey = major suckage

How's that for catchall?
    License to kill gofers...From the government of the United Nations. - Carl Spackler, Caddyshack

Comment

How did adding another thread accomplish anything? Unless someone with the power to do so merges all of the threads into one, which could have been done days ago if they wanted to, all it does is create another place for people to say the same things.
      My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
        How did adding another thread accomplish anything? Unless someone with the power to do so merges all of the threads into one, which could have been done days ago if they wanted to, all it does is create another place for people to say the same things.
        This one addresses the tubes.
        Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
          This one addresses the tubes.
          Aah. Thanks for the clarification.
          My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
            Aah. Thanks for the clarification.
            I think you misunderstand (?) that Brenthoven DOES have the power to merge all the threads into one...

Comment

This may not be good

*****http://skeptisys.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/ww-augustus.jpg******

Comment

It's not just the 3 threads. There's plenty of this kind of talk in a few off-season threads as well.
                Always a Wildcat...
                Originally posted by Kepler
                If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

Originally posted by nmupiccdiva View Post
                  It's not just the 3 threads. There's plenty of this kind of talk in a few off-season threads as well.
                  Probably because if this happens, half of us won't have teams to root for in 15 years.
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqWuwZElgDg?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqWuwZElgDg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
                    "When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves in the course of time a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that justifies it." - Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Probably would have been better to have just let that one thread thats closing in on 1000 posts close first. When the Bomb drops, its probably going to be like that time that Joe Thornton was traded.
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by MinnFan View Post
                        ******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqWuwZElgDg?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WqWuwZElgDg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
                        Don't blame me, I voted for Kodos!

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                          Probably because if this happens, half of us won't have teams to root for in 15 years.
                          Sure you will - they'll just be called things like Illinois, Indiana, Alabama, Southern Cal!

I keed, I keed...
                          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            Probably would have been better to have just let that one thread thats closing in on 1000 posts close first. When the Bomb drops, its probably going to be like that time that Joe Thornton was traded.
                            Or Thorton. That was a dark day.

Comment

Originally posted by owslachief View Post
                              Or Thorton. That was a dark day.
                              Whoever....
                              bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Working...
                              X