Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Northeastern Huskies 2010-2011 Season Thread

Originally posted by smalogna View Post
    Excited to go into hostile territory tonight (take a fair share of Beanpot abuse from BC fans) and hopefully be pleasantly surprised by another big effort from NU (not holding my breath). Most likely I am paying $12 for a blowout but it's crunch time! Anyone else going tonight???
    Not tonight, but I will be there tomorrow. It's getting tougher with work to go to games on Friday's. I'm hoping it will be fun. I just hope that we: A) don't come out flat and deflated and B) don't come out with TOO much emotion and take stupid penalties because we're not thinking. Let's go Dogs!
    Originally posted by Bakunin
    Learning the history and actually suffering through it are very different things. You simply can't appreciate a title as much if you don't suffer through a lot of failure beforehand. To put it another way, if MNS ever gets any, he'll appreciate the experience on a far deeper level than the rest of us did when it was our first time, simply because he's gone far longer and failed far more than we ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by smalogna View Post
      Excited to go into hostile territory tonight (take a fair share of Beanpot abuse from BC fans) and hopefully be pleasantly surprised by another big effort from NU (not holding my breath). Most likely I am paying $12 for a blowout but it's crunch time! Anyone else going tonight???
      I'll be there. I'm just hoping it's going to go better than our two trips there last year, but like you I'm also not holding my breath.

Comment

I'm hearing that Cronin and assistant coach Albie O'Connell have been suspended indefinitely for possible recruiting violations.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          I'm hearing that Cronin and assistant coach Albie O'Connell have been suspended indefinitely for possible recruiting violations.
          Looks like Shawn Walsh taught him well...

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
            Looks like Shawn Walsh taught him well...
            Dude, it was 20 years ago and he's dead. You might want to let it go.

Comment

Dude, it was 20 years ago and he's dead. You might want to let it go.
              It was a joke. You might want to stop being so defensive and get your panties out of a bunch. Not sure what him being dead has to do with anything...

Comment

ufb..
                i hope this is cleared up soon.. just for the kids (team) sakes.
                GO NU HOCKEY
                Always bullish on the future.
                We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Northeastern*
                  Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Onion.. the internal investigation so far involves 'prospective' student athletes not anyone currently on the team.

Nor up 5-4 on BC right now.. (won't last long, i know).. hopefully we can salvage something this wknd. Go NU!
                    GO NU HOCKEY
                    We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

It's one thing to be caught violating recruiting rules when a team is successful and winning, but this takes the cake!!
                      "We just didn't get the lucky bounces..."

Comment

correction.. now up 6-5 ..(still won't last long).. still hoping we salvage something!
                        Go Huskies!
                        GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

sigh.. seems like the Beanpot all over again.. what a battle on the road.
                          GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

SHG.. now up 7-6 Huskies.. won't last..
                            just salvage something.. Go NU!
                            GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

BC on the PP with 1:30 left
                              "We just didn't get the lucky bounces..."

Comment

BC pulls goalie.. is on PP.. salvage something Huskies!..less than minute left..
                                GO NU HOCKEY

Comment

Working...
                                X