Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University: 2010-11 part I - "so...you're saying i get a calendar??"

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
    Why would you want to get a pint at Eagles' Deli when you can walk across the street to Maryanne's?
    Why would anyone want to go to Maryanne's?

Comment

• Re: Boston University: 2010-11 part I - "so...you're saying i get a calendar??"

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
      He also said that it's going to be re-opened shortly after some renovations and that he's bringing back the BU sports bar theme.
      Great! Will there be a strict dress code (skin tight hockey jersey and face paint) and a weight limit (no women under 300 pounds)?
      1949, 2001, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2018

Boston College Hockey: It's just that we're better than you.

B Who? Oh, you mean "Sux 2 B.U."

Comment

Originally posted by TimP View Post
        Great! Will there be a strict dress code (skin tight hockey jersey and face paint) and a weight limit (no women under 300 pounds)?
        Why? Looking for a place for you and your wife/girlfriend to get some food before a game?

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post

Comment

Thank you for your support of Terrier Hockey! The BU Men's Hockey Team is ranked #14 in the country in the preseason poll and is looking forward to opening its season against the University of Toronto this Saturday night.

For returning season ticket holders, thank you for taking part in our survey last season. The Arena staff has read your comments and has been working hard this off season to make your game experience even better.

For new members of the Terrier Family, we hope you find your experience to be fun, family friendly, and exciting. We are committed to providing the utmost in Guest Service. If there's anything we can do to add to the enjoyment of your experience, please visit us at the Guest Services Booth by Section 101 on the concourse.

For all fans, please be on the lookout for a few of the new elements of this year's game experience, including the new Rhett's Ice Cream Stand, Bay State Bistro cart featuring a different premium menu item every night, live student reporter interviews of players after each period, and all of the in-game promotions and giveaways that you told us were the best.
            Want to stay up to date with what's going on in and behind the scenes at Agganis Arena? Visit our Facebook Page.

You are the heart of the hockey game experience and a key part to the success of the Terrier hockey team. Thank you again for your support and we look forward to seeing you Saturday night!

Bring your family and friends to a game. Purchase additional tickets now.

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              Why? Looking for a place for you and your wife/girlfriend to get some food before a game?
              this was the same guy who tried arguing that matt gilroy couldn't play defense.

just in case he forgot/tries to deny: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...55#post3749855
              Last edited by slurpees; 09-28-2010, 08:05 PM.
              time to write new history

Comment

Oh SNAP!
                Bugs Bunny - 96
                Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

Originally posted by Jacques Joubert View Post
                  Arrrgh!

I wonder what happened to the Old BU football pictures?

There's one of Robert Daugherty that would look great in my man cave.

Not to mention the one of Eurzione wearing the gold.
                  My favorite picture was the one of Mike Grier destroying that Minnesota player in front of fans holding a sign, "We love T's Pub!"

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    For all fans, please be on the lookout for a few of the new elements of this year's game experience, including the new Rhett's Ice Cream Stand, Bay State Bistro cart featuring a different premium menu item every night...
                    Maybe this premium menu item will actually be edible... I remain skeptical.
                    Let's go Terriers!

It hasn't taken me long to realize, everybody here knows a lot more than me about college hockey...

1971, 1972, 1978, 1995, 2009

Comment

Originally posted by quiddlet View Post
                      Maybe this premium menu item will actually be edible... I remain skeptical.
                      I wonder if it will still take half a period to buy your kid an ice cream this year?

Comment

Originally posted by BU Fan 84 View Post
                        Obviously to place bets with BC student bookies working as a front for Gambino family interests. Duh.

Or, if you're a BC hoops player looking to toss a few co-eds around.
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Nicely done.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                            Obviously to place bets with BC student bookies working as a front for Gambino family interests. Duh.

Or, if you're a BC hoops player looking to toss a few co-eds around.
                            Just curious, is this on page one or two of your old notebook?

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              Just curious, is this on page one or two of your old notebook?
                              Page 3.

Page 1 = point shaving scandal.
                              Page 2 = football team throwing games (and covered up by BC alum Attorney General).
                              Page 3 = BC student bookies getting 2 x 4'd by Gambino family enforcers outside of Maryanne's.
                              Page 4 = Hoops players throwing coeds off their seats because they wanted to sit down
                              Page 5 = racist e-mails to black players.
                              Page 6 = Steroid abuse on football team
                              Page 7 = BC coaches banging players on women's team in exchange for playing time
                              Page 8 - 1000 = BC hoops in Skinner era: drugs, weapons possession, assault, harboring a fugitive, counterfeiting, etc etc etc.

Comment

Fun gray rep:

what EVER are you going to do this season without the ******* behind the bench? ooops they have not made the announcement yet. bye bye jack
                                Unsigned. I love how non BU people know all about the workings of BU's athletic department!

Comment

Working...
                                X