This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota, version 2.0

I see Jesse Martin is walking, excellent news.
    Originally posted by brianvf View Post
    A little of both.
    Good luck, hope you like Arizona.
    sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
      Good luck, hope you like Arizona.
      Thanks, I'm certainly moving at the right time...very nice there and getting colder here.
      I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

David Krejci just found out what everyone else knows, even Chuck Norris can't hit T.J. Oshie.

"The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
        Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
        The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
        Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Brutal hit. Oshie just plain OSHIE'D him.

Tough luck on Forbort, Mac, and Rowney being out again for this weekend against UW.
          Hopefully those guys aren't out too much longer...
          I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Oshie is a truck!

Comment

Originally posted by lord k View Post
              Oshie is a truck!
              Too bad he broke his ankle last night and is out indefinitely. Looks like the only person who can hurt The Oshie is The Oshie.
              Go Sioux!!!
              Go Cadets!!!

Comment

That sucks about Oshie. He was having a great start to the season.

Comment

****, sucks to hear that about tOshie.

Comment

Originally posted by lord k View Post
                    That sucks about Oshie. He was having a great start to the season.
                    Christmas came early. ...besides everyone knows EJ is the star on that team and STL will be just fine without TJ Fatty.

Kristy - 1 goal in 10 games....remember when all you susie fans took shots at Jordan Schroeder this time last year for his slow start?....karama.... By your logic Hak must not be able to develop players very well!

Kristy will never come close to the level of success Jordan will have in the NHL.

Comment

Oh look Rink Pig is off his meds again.
                      Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                      Eric's Twitter
                      The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
                        Christmas came early. ...besides everyone knows EJ is the star on that team and STL will be just fine without TJ Fatty.

Kristy - 1 goal in 10 games....remember when all you susie fans took shots at Jordan Schroeder this time last year for his slow start?....karama.... By your logic Hak must not be able to develop players very well!

Kristy will never come close to the level of success Jordan will have in the NHL.
                        Christmas lasts about about 6 months long for North Dakota and wisco fans because we love seeing the debacle that is the goofer hockey program. I hope we are the ones who knock you out of the playoffs again.....it's the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

and we also think that Hill and Lucia are doing a great job of coaching the Goofs.
                          Contributing Editor and College Hockey Writer at Inside Hockey
                          Eric's Twitter
                          The Sin Bin The Sports Daily

Comment

is there any way to prevent the spread of mono amongst locker rooms? I mean, it seems like this happens year after year. Why is there not a better measure to combat this?
                            Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

Originally posted by Goon View Post
                              Oh look Rink Pig is off his meds again.
                              All we need now is for ex-rider to show up.

Comment

Nice road sweep of a supposedly good Badger team this weekend.

Next weekend: the student becomes the master as Dave Hakstol's Sioux take on Dean Blais' Mavericks, in Omaha.

Comment

Working...
                                X