This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: University of North Dakota, version 2.0

I know I'm late but I'd rather chase the dragon with Nate.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
      ****, that's a sweet *** ride. where can I buy one of those. I might even let Matt Greene drive home from the bar in that, I bet you would never get pulled over by the cops. You are the best ever, Little Miss Cross for pointing out that awesome ride.
      Until MN increases minimum wage you won't be able to afford your own so keep scurrying to the curb each morning, Stillwater HS can't afford someone to help you clean the toilets.
      "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
      Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
      The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
      Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

FlickerTails

Comment

Originally posted by RinkPig View Post
          FlickerTails
          Uhh Pres Kelly has a full fledged committee working on a new moniker/nickname/mascot which will end up being a green, black, white, and pink Husky affectionately named sue.
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
            Uhh Pres Kelly has a full fledged committee working on a new moniker/nickname/mascot which will end up being a green, black, white, and pink Husky affectionately named sue.
            How about a big green gorilla?
            sigpicUniversity of North Dakota, 8 time D-I Ice Hockey National Champions!

Comment

Originally posted by ecbrevik View Post
              How about a big green gorilla?
              No trees for them to climb in, so a no go.
              XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
              Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                Please leave the jokes to the professionals. You absolutely suck at it. I'm serious, never do that again. You're embarrassing yourself.
                Oh that was suppose to be funny?
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                  Just enough room for both of you to have your own window seat, nice car Happy.
                  Happy would consider a restraining order if you weren't so harmless.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                    nah, I was drinking with Matt Greene.
                    ...........or dinking with the gerbil players at Blarney's

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      Happy would consider a restraining order if you weren't so harmless.
                      I don't think he'd be granted it. He is coming in UND's house and would complaining when one of it's residents won't leave him alone. If he'd just stay out of the d^mn house, it wouldn't be a problem.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Starting this fall on FCS, there will be a nationally televised UND Hockey TV show with radio broadcaster Tim Hennessy:

http://www.fightingsiou*****/ViewArt...B_OEM_ID=13500

GRAND FORKS, N.D. - The University of North Dakota athletics department, in conjunction with the UND Television Center and Aerospace Network, will produce a new weekly television show, "Inside Fighting Sioux Hockey."

The show will give Fighting Sioux hockey fans an in-depth look into the UND men's hockey program with game highlights, player and coaching staff interviews, features and a look back at great moments and players in Fighting Sioux history.

The voice of Fighting Sioux Hockey, Tim Hennessy, will be the host for the weekly show, which will begin the week of Oct. 4, 2010.

"'Inside Fighting Sioux Hockey' will give us the opportunity to showcase what makes UND hockey one of the elite programs in intercollegiate men's ice hockey," said UND Director of Athletics Brian Faison. "The traditions of Fighting Sioux hockey and the exceptional success of the program on the ice and in the classroom will now be shared with a nationwide audience of millions each week."

The 24-episode show will take a one-week December holiday break with the final episode scheduled for the week of March 21, 2011.

"Inside Fighting Sioux Hockey" will air regionally each week on Midcon Sports Network and nationally on Fox College Sports.

"Inside Fighting Sioux Hockey" will air every Friday at 7 p.m. and every Saturday at 6:30 p.m. on Midcon Sports Network before each live men's hockey home telecast.

The show will also air weekly on Fox College Sports on Thursdays at 9:30 p.m., Fridays at 1:30 a.m. and Saturdays at 12:30 a.m.
                        That's awesome!
                        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Big Ten Hockey Conference = FlickerTails losing all future blue chip recruits....why would anyone want to be in the WCHA after Sconi and the king of college hockey the Gophers leave?......can't wait!!

Comment

Big Ten Hockey Conference = FlickerTails losing all future blue chip recruits....why would anyone want to be in the WCHA after Sconi and the king of college hockey the Gophers leave?......can't wait!!
                            Amateurish. This does a better job at what you're trying.
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Bring on the BTHC, I could care less.
                              UND will still be a hockey powerhouse with or without the BTHC.

Besides, how has UMN done the past couple seasons with all their blue chip recruits?
                              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Did you just call the Gophers the king of college hockey? Oh you just made me giggle. I think they've been knocked off their pedestal just a bit don't ya think?

Comment

Working...
                                X