X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota, version 2.0

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    But didn't have huge leads. This choke job was the equivalent of the Gophers choke job against Michigan.
    or texas tech.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      But didn't have huge leads. This choke job was the equivalent of the Gophers choke job against Michigan.
      Michigan wasn't a cupcake. it is much worse to choke on cupcakes, than on real meat.
      XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
      Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        4 goals. 4. That's a complete meltdown. I would think tomorrow's game should theoretically show what type of team this year's squad is.
        A wee bit early in the season to think that the 1st/2nd game of the year will show what type of team UND will be.

Originally posted by Happy View Post
        not this year
        Haha. A bit early for this prediction too.
        I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
          A wee bit early in the season to think that the 1st/2nd game of the year will show what type of team UND will be.

Haha. A bit early for this prediction too.
          I said "theoretically."
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
            I don't think I've heard Hak as angry as he sounded with Tim on the radio last night after the game. You could hear the steam coming through my speakers.

Tim made some comment about it being the first game, moving on to tomorrow night, or some such thing, and Hak said no way. He was not going to let this slide. That he had sensed this laziness coming in the Manitoba game, and early in the UAA game. The team is going to pay for that laziness.

I would not want to be them this week, unless they smoke Alaska by about 10 and allow zero shots on goal.
            Comments like this translate to..."no puck practice"

I'd say they earned it.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

How in the hell does the WCHA favorite to win all three trophies end up tying UAA and choking away a 4 goal lead?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                How in the hell does the WCHA favorite to win all three trophies end up tying UAA and choking away a 4 goal lead?
                because clearly this will mean the Sioux are going to tank the rest of the way
                Sioux Yeah Yeah

Comment

yeah, it's not like the sioux have used the gophers to slingshot into the postseason in years past...
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                    I said "theoretically."
                    Fine, I'll give you that one.

Originally posted by Sloe Gin View Post
                    because clearly this will mean the Sioux are going to tank the rest of the way
                    Yep, Sioux don't win a game the rest of the way. It's unfortunate as a Sioux fan, but true. You heard it here first.

Fighting Sioux hockey: {sigh}

I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Yep, Sioux don't win a game the rest of the way. It's unfortunate as a Sioux fan, but true. You heard it here first.

Funny.

But it's mine. You can't have it.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Fine, I'll give you that one.

I'm just saying that if UND doesn't come out with a(n even bigger) chip on their shoulder tonight, that's not a good sign.

And that'd be fine with me.
                        Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                        Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Funny.

But it's mine. You can't have it.
                          Glass: 2% full

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Much better effort tonight against a ranked opponent.
                            UAF never got any momentum at all aside from their 5x3 PP at the beginning of the 3rd.

Forbort, 3 assists, very impressive.
                            Time to take down Bemidji and spoil their party!

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

UAF never got any momentum at all aside from their 5x3 PP at the beginning of the 3rd.

It was a good effort, and a necessary win after last night's meltdown. Now it's 4 points to welcome Bemidji to the WCHA.
                              Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Nice to see the team shore up defensively. Were it not for the 5 minute major, I think we would have had a good chance to get the shutout. Dell played well. Perhaps he should always get the start up in Alaska?

While 1-0-1 was not what I was hoping for, it is a respectable result for any team going up to Alaska. The win against Alaska will be nice come PWR time. The tie against Anchorage we'll at least be able to redeem ourselves later in the year.

Bemidji will be another animal next weekend.
                                North Dakota
                                National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X