X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: University of North Dakota, version 2.0

Originally posted by UND85 View Post
    Kristo to sit out the first game for a violation of team rules. According to the Herald he got a ticket for underage drinking.
    Not a very stern penalty--missing an exhibition game.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      Agreed. He should be suspended for the season. Or UND should just cover it up like the Dasher Dancer does. That is even more effective.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        Agreed. He should be suspended for the season. Or UND should just cover it up like the Dasher Dancer does. That is even more effective.
        Just call up the Canadiens and ask them to sign Kristo.

Sure worked for Brock Trotter.

Comment

Because Danny doesn't want to end up playing in a former Soviet Republic surrounded by over the hill, out of shape ex-NHLers and guys like this.
          *****http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/9748/63931231.jpg******
          Last edited by Dirty; 10-01-2010, 04:12 PM.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Clearly we should suspend him for the year *rolls eyes*

Comment

Agreed.
              That said, hopefully Danny can learn his lesson for the rest of the season and just drink at a friend's house/dorm room like all other college sophomores.

Originally posted by Puck Swami View Post
              Just call up the Canadiens and ask them to sign Kristo.

Sure worked for Brock Trotter.
              Nah, he'll wait until after the season to sign with the Canadiens.
              I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                Agreed.
                That said, hopefully Danny can learn his lesson for the rest of the season and just drink at a friend's house/dorm room like all other college sophomores.

Nah, he'll wait until after the season to sign with the Canadiens.
                now I feel bad for buying him that beer. I figured he needed extra thick beer goggles after seeing some of the new season's buck bunnies hanging around.
                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Originally posted by MN Pond Hockey
                Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Comment

I thought getting a MIP was a graduation requirement.
                  "We in America do not have government by the majority. We have government by the majority who participate." -Thomas Jefferson

"I confess I enjoy democracy immensely. It is incomparably idiotic, and hence incomparably amusing." -H. L. Mencken

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Happy View Post
                    now I feel bad for buying him that beer. I figured he needed extra thick beer goggles after seeing some of the new season's buck bunnies hanging around.
                    Someone caught Kristo red-handed!!!

http://img.***********.com/albums/v4.../kristokeg.jpg

Stolen from poster Big A HG on ss.com.
                    I like chocolate milk and Kate Beckinsale and Lauren Graham and Brooke Burke and Elisha Cuthbert and Eva Longoria.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                      Pretty stupid. Sloe Gin asked earlier what types of things can derail a team. Stupid behavior is one. Let's hope Danny learned his lesson.
                      You're right, this is the type of behavior that can derail the team. If it was underage drinking, a one-game suspension, for an exhibition game, doesn't send much of a message. You would think that he would have paid more attention after what Frattin went through.
                      Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottM View Post
                        I thought getting a MIP was a graduation requirement.
                        Yeah I don't think it is a real big deal. Lesson learned and get ready for the regular season.
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

From Brad's blog on Sioux recruits Grimaldi and D. Mattson:

**UND recruit Rocco Grimaldi is off to a big start with the U18 team. He scored six goals in four games at the USHL Fall Classic. Speaking of Grimaldi, he was on The Pipeline Show. Listen to the interview here. Grimaldi confirms he’s not going to go to the WHL, saying “I won’t go back on my word. My word is one of the strongest things I have. I’m going to North Dakota and I’m excited about it.”

**Good early signs from UND recruit Danny Mattson. He had a goal and an assist and a game-high five shots on goal in Chicago’s 4-2 win over Fargo tonight.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by brianvf View Post
                            From Brad's blog on Sioux recruits Grimaldi and D. Mattson:
                            Wow, those words are eerily similar to Melchiori's comments about attending Lowell a week before he signed with a Major Junior Team. Not that Grimaldi will do that, but the quote is almost exactly the same.
                            Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                              Wow, those words are eerily similar to Melchiori's comments about attending Lowell a week before he signed with a Major Junior Team. Not that Grimaldi will do that, but the quote is almost exactly the same.
                              I'm not too concerned about the quote.

Plus, it's not really the same comparing Lowell and North Dakota...no offense.
                              North Dakota
                              National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                                Is Melchiori planning on being a pastor as well after his hockey career is over?

As we all know, pastors are true to their word.

Fighting Sioux Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X