Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
    Does anyone know what the video options are for watching the games this season?
    I would love to be able to bypass the b2 network.
    At the present, it's going to be entirely broadcast by B2. RPI TV will still be doing the production, but there will be no in-house streams this year. We're trying to arrange for a couple "free" games throughout the season, but that doesn't seem likely.
    RPI Class of 2012
    Visit rpitv.org to watch almost every RPI Hockey home game LIVE, as well as a huge collection of on demand games from this season and seasons past, all for FREE!

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

From Pete Pedone:

You are invited to attend a pre-game gathering in Colorado Springs, prior to the RPI Men’s Hockey game against Colorado College on Saturday, October 9, 2010.

All RPI hockey fans are invited to the Hatch Cover Bar and Grill, located at 252 E. Cheyenne Mountain Blvd in Colorado Springs. The event will begin at 4:00 p.m. and complimentary appetizers will be served. There is no charge to attend, but we ask that you e-mail Doug Stoyer ’86 at colorado_chapter_at_alum.rpi.edu to let him know you are attending.. Also, let him know how many guests you are bringing as we will need a count for appetizers.

The game begins at 7:00 p.m. If you wish to sit with other RPI fans, ask for tickets in Section 215. Single game tickets go on sale starting Saturday, September 18 at 10 a.m. MST. Call (719) 576-2626 or (866) 464-2626 or visit www.cctigers.com and click on Ticket Information – Hockey Tickets on the left. Tickets can also be purchased in person at the World Arena or Pikes Peak Center Box Office.
      I substiituted _at_ for @ in the email address.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
        At the present, it's going to be entirely broadcast by B2. RPI TV will still be doing the production, but there will be no in-house streams this year. We're trying to arrange for a couple "free" games throughout the season, but that doesn't seem likely.
        I hope that RPI will go with your direct stream when the contract is over.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RHamilton View Post
          Thanks,
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
            You mean like Dolan out punishment, Cullen the herd, or Bailen water?
            And some thought our thread titles as they are now are corny...

I mean, seriously, use some Rogic when coming up with these....

Comment

Ralph, did you notice that they had Bailen listed as a freshman? Am I correct that he used a year up at Bowling Green and is a Soph?
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                Ralph, did you notice that they had Bailen listed as a freshman? Am I correct that he used a year up at Bowling Green and is a Soph?
                They also thought Dolan was a forward. Give it some time, I'm sure they'll get it right.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                  He indeed has sophomore eligibility.

We also have several players whose eligibility status differ from the year that they are in college. Greg B is listed in the roster as a soph which is also his eligibilty status. In the RPI directory he is a junior. Mike Bergin is a soph in eligibility and Joel Malchuk a junior but they are listed as junior and senior, respectively, on the roster and in the directory. Lastly, Jeremy Coupal is listed on the roster and in the directory as a junior, but I assume that he has sophomore elibility. (One can only get one redshirt season.)
                  sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
                    You mean like Dolan out punishment, Cullen the herd, or Bailen water?

How about: Bailen out the offense will get you a York peppermint patty!
                    Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

Chase the moment.....An Appert a day keeps the doctor away.....time to Rogic to the future.....Guy is spelled Guy.
                      Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
                        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 09-16-2010, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          Jim Rome fan I take it?
                          Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                            Jim Rome fan I take it?
                            No, I just found some of the suggestions to be absolutely ridiculous. Therefore, "ridiculous" music was in order.

Is it 3 weeks yet?

Comment

Did I tell you all how much I love you? This is Great!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                                No, I just found some of the suggestions to be absolutely ridiculous. Therefore, "ridiculous" music was in order.

Is it 3 weeks yet?
                                There are puns-and there are bad puns. Then there are some of the ones posted on this thread.
                                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Working...
                                X