Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    I don't watch much TV, but I haven't seen or heard of any...if they have done a media buy, they may well be waiting until the RS approaches to air them.
    I assumed they have been aired, but what do I know about CD TV? Can any one up there help?
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I threw out my copies of the Bachelor when my mother moved in 1978. I don't think that "racy" is the word I would use. "Gross" or "off-color" might be better.
      In the context of their time period they were certainly different and risque.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I assumed they have been aired, but what do I know about CD TV? Can any one up there help?
        I have not seen them on any area TV stations or local cable avails. I would hope that they would do something more professional for TV. These are fine for their website and internal distribution.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          In the context of their time period they were certainly different and risque.
          "Risque" is a good description.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
            I have not seen them on any area TV stations or local cable avails. I would hope that they would do something more professional for TV. These are fine for their website and internal distribution.
            Seems like a lot of effort if that is what they are being used for.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
              They're listed by jersey number as it relates to number of days remaining before the first (men's) game. 21 days = Chase Polacek and Andie Le Donne, both number 21.
              Thanks, GR, I am also unobservant as I didn't notice more than one player named at a time...I am moving on with what little dignity I have remaining...

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                Thanks, GR, I am also unobservant as I didn't notice more than one player named at a time...I am moving on with what little dignity I have remaining...
                At least you have more dignity than some posters on these forums; I won't mention any names, but I think you can guess about whom I am typing...

FWIW, Chase's birthday is in June.

Comment

While amusing, all of this blather has nothing to do with what we were discussing. But we know that you, for one, will look forward to many more "score" articles and "he may go, he may not go" quotes from the S-Freeloader.
                  I know JL is coming to RPI thanks to Ed Weaver thats all I really care about right now. The point I was trying to make is that we get on here and call out journalist for their mistakes which I fully respect that right to do, however I have always said that if you can do something better than the person your making comments about then by all means go do it. Besides Im looking forward to the 2010-2011 RPI hockey season not the 2011-2012 season already.
                  Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                    ... I fully respect that right to do, however I have always said that if you can do something better than the person your making comments about then by all means go do it...
                    So now I have to change careers because I call out incorrect or lazy reporting? Wow, that's gonna set back my plans to retire to Bora Bora.
                    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      At least you have more dignity than some posters on these forums; I won't mention any names, but I think you can guess about whom I am typing...

FWIW, Chase's birthday is in June.
                      I won't dignify that with a response....
                      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

So now I have to change careers because I call out incorrect or lazy reporting? Wow, that's gonna set back my plans to retire to Bora Bora.
                        How's the food in Bora Bora? Do they have decent pizza?
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                          How's the food in Bora Bora? Do they have decent pizza?
                          Nope, but they make a great Italian open pie made of thin bread dough spread with a spiced mixture of tomato sauce and cheese

Comment

In honor of Kevin Beauregard and Alisa Harrison, today is 15 September 2010. There are 20 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October for the start of next season.
                            Last edited by Ralph Baer; 09-15-2010, 08:08 AM.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

In honor of Kevin Beauregard and Alisa Harrison, today is 14 September 2010. There are 20 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October for the start of next season.
                              Today is the 15th, no?

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                                Today is the 15th, no?
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X