Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
    He's signed to Bakersfield, not Minnesota. Not everyone on a minor league roster, even in the AHL, is attached to the NHL team for which their team is affiliated.
    All true. My point was he's under contract for 10-11...affiliated player or not...the Leafs had to get permission from the Condors.
    The main reason I mentioned the Wild was because they recently hitched their ECHL wagon to Bakersfield.
    Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 09-08-2010, 10:41 AM.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Having been to Bakersfield many times in the past, I am sure he'll love the weather but it's pretty much a farm town...good thing L.A. is right down the road...

Comment

I wonder what Ben Scribens will say in the locker room to Erik Burgdoerfer.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          I wonder what Ben Scribens will say in the locker room to Erik Burgdoerfer.
          If he learned anything in Ithaca, he'll keep his mouth shut...
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            If he learned anything in Ithaca, he'll keep his mouth shut...
            I don't know about that, but he did learn how to pour wine. http://cornellbigred.com/roster.aspx...0&path=mhockey
            Personal
            Benjamin John Scrivens is the son of Wayne and Dawna Scrivens and has an older brother and a younger sister. He is enrolled in the College of Hotel Administration.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I don't know about that, but he did learn how to pour wine. http://cornellbigred.com/roster.aspx...0&path=mhockey
              Napkin folding? His parents actually sat in front of us at ECAC's.... not bad folks...considering the team they were rooting for.

Comment

I ain't going to knock that. We're going to need to tell someone we want fluffier towels during our business travel.

Comment

Along with pouring wine goes cutting cheese

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                    Along with pouring wine goes cutting cheese
                    I would think so.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      Also agree-keep an eye on Tinordi-he could be the big upside surprise.
                      I've been on the Tinordi bandwagon for a bit. Good to have you on board.

This is why the "Check our luggage" chant should be more popular in Cornell games. Sure, RPI has management majors but at least they're not future front desk associates.
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                        I've been on the Tinordi bandwagon for a bit. Good to have you on board.
                        GLM-If you check way back-I was very high on Tinordi all along. Of course i was hoping to get 2 Tinordis but as it turned out we got the one who will make a bigger impact at the NCAA level. He is a pretty big boy and you know I love that up front of the net.
                        Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                          This is why the "Check our luggage" chant should be more popular in Cornell games. Sure, RPI has management majors but at least they're not future front desk associates.
                          I'll be sure to let Section 33 know.

Comment

I have been having internet problems today. This reply has gone into the either three times already.

I agree about Cullen and also think that AAG will step up. Hopefully, O'Grady won't suffer much from the loss of Pirri.

I also think that Bailen, Bergin, and Dolan (The Beef too?) will contribute a lot on offense, especially the power play. I don't think that Koudys will be much of a contributor on offense as his speciality is apparently as a shutdown defenseman. He did, however, step up his offense last year when Luke Juha was out of the lineup.
                            Has it been noted that Bo Dolan is listed as a forward on the official roster? Are we assuming that is an oversight?

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                              Has it been noted that Bo Dolan is listed as a forward on the official roster? Are we assuming that is an oversight?
                              We (I) were (was) assuming that it was an oversight because he "inherited" Kerins' place on the roster.

ETA: Posts earlier about this from RC, Ralph...
                              Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              Bo Dolan is listed as a forward. Commence massive and pointless speculation... waitforit... NOW
                              I speculate that when whoever edits the roster changed Kerins' entry to Dolan's, they forgot to change the position. He also probably can play forward.
                              Last edited by burgie12; 09-08-2010, 01:42 PM.
                              Go Red!!

National Champions: 1954, 1985, 201x

Houston Field House, Cheel Arena, Agganis Arena, Magness Arena, Ritter Arena, Messa Rink, Matthews Arena, Von Braun Center, Lynah Rink, Starr Rink, Appleton Arena, Dwyer Arena, Buffalo State Ice Arena, Kelley Rink (also Verizon Center (DC), Herb Brooks Arena, Fenway Park (Frozen Fenway I), Times Union Center, DCU Center, Blue Cross Arena)

Comment

Originally posted by knsmith View Post
                                Maybe they'll use him in the exact opposite way they used Brutlag...listed at one position but toggling back and forth to the other...versatility baby!

Comment

Working...
                                X