Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    I'm not looking for a fight but I think we should have just one thread. If I recall I think RC and I voted for that. Did you not count my vote because I'm new? Also, Ralph do you have the final tally on that vote? I mean was that vote kinda like the one that elected Al Franken, Senator from Minn. Thanks for your consideration.
    That ship has sailed...I think the vote was at least 2-1 in favor of split threads
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

I'm not looking for a fight but I think we should have just one thread. If I recall I think RC and I voted for that. Did you not count my vote because I'm new? Also, Ralph do you have the final tally on that vote? I mean was that vote kinda like the one that elected Al Franken, Senator from Minn. Thanks for your consideration.
      I didn't actually keep a tally, but the votes were definitely in favor of two threads. I was leaning to a single thread myself although I didn't vote.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        I didn't actually keep a tally, but the votes were definitely in favor of two threads. I was leaning to a single thread myself although I didn't vote.
        Were there any hanging chads?
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Were there any hanging chads?
          We actually have 3 threads going-the recruit thread, the off season thread and an alumnae thread. Does make it easier to follow things.
          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Weren't you the one who a year or two ago decided that the recruit threads needed special titles?
            Oh, totally, so I can never change my mind, ever.

Give me a break. The constant nitpicking is starting to get boring. Ooh, DrD just substituted "alumnae" for "alumni" by mistake, you should hurry up and claim that he's saying there's a thread for females only like you don't know exactly what he's getting at!
            Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Really, it should, but of course they didn't graduate, so they are in limbo as far as USCHO's boards are concerned.
              Introducing the kinda but not really alumni thread
              RIT Tigers
              2006-2007, 2008-2009, 2009-2010, 2010-2011 Regular Season Champions
              2010,2015, 2016 Atlantic Hockey Champions

Comment

IX. Thou shalt not bicker with thy fellow fans

Plus, anyone is allowed to change their mind. Personally, I think a corny title is a good thing as it allows us to delve into our creative ways. Plus, looking as just the thread year and part gets boring after a while in my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                  IX. Thou shalt not bicker with thy fellow fans
                  No, but apparently you're allowed to nickel and dime them to death.

Comment

Heres a Chase Polacek player profile from Dan Sallows. No doubt he will be one of the most sought after collegiate free agents at the end of the year. IMO, I dont think he will have any problems matching last years numbers, it will be somewhat harder without JDA and BP but I think he can do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                      Oh, totally, so I can never change my mind, ever.

Give me a break. The constant nitpicking is starting to get boring. Ooh, DrD just substituted "alumnae" for "alumni" by mistake, you should hurry up and claim that he's saying there's a thread for females only like you don't know exactly what he's getting at!
                      Glad you proof read for me-sometimes difficult to type correctly with a little ETOH in the system. The ntipicking on these threads has gone on so long I just ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        The ntipicking on these threads has gone on so long I just ignore it.
                        DRD YOU MISSPELLED NITPICKING

Comment

Originally posted by redhead18 View Post
                          Heres a Chase Polacek player profile from Dan Sallows. No doubt he will be one of the most sought after collegiate free agents at the end of the year. IMO, I dont think he will have any problems matching last years numbers, it will be somewhat harder without JDA and BP but I think he can do it.
                          He does need someone else to step up a little to help him out. As of right now, the word on RPI is to put all of your defensive efforts on Polacek. I don't think that's going to work, but we're going to need at least one guy make himself a solid threat on another line to open Chase back up to put his thing down and do what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                            DRD YOU MISSPELLED NITPICKING

See-I told you I was glad you proof read for me

Comment

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
                              Uh-oh.... *****http://images.whatport80.com/images/6/6d/CostanzaPopcorn.gif******
                              Best post I've ever seen!!!!

Comment

was at practice tonight...add another former Engineer to come back and skate w/the cherry & white, Oren Eizenman. I know that a couple of people already know this but Eric Burgdoerfer is on his way to Toronto to take part in the Maple Leafs practices, which I believe start on the 9th.
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X