Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    Now that I have started a recruit thread, this thread seems to be stagnating.

We'll need a 2010-11 thread soon anyway. Any title suggestions?
    It was bound to slow down-we are closing in on the season and the news has come slowly. Should any news on Pirri or D'Amigo now go on the Alumni thread?
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
      It was bound to slow down-we are closing in on the season and the news has come slowly. Should any news on Pirri or D'Amigo now go on the Alumni thread?
      Really, it should, but of course they didn't graduate, so they are in limbo as far as USCHO's boards are concerned.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Really, it should, but of course they didn't graduate, so they are in limbo as far as USCHO's boards are concerned.
        On the other hand-they can't come back either. I suggest we move any further posting about them to the alumni thread-and retain this thread for those who who are still part of the team.

Comment

It's not really all that much of anything, but CHN in their top 10 preseason poll prediction has also added us as the "team to watch" in the ECAC. Unfortunately most of it is due to the fact of our early departures.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...npreseason.php

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            It's not really all that much of anything, but CHN in their top 10 preseason poll prediction has also added us as the "team to watch" in the ECAC. Unfortunately most of it is due to the fact of our early departures.

http://www.collegehockeynews.com/new...npreseason.php
            At least they spelled Rennsaeler correctly...we'll still be ok .

Comment

WaP's Know Your Enemy focuses on the most familiar enemy of them all: Clarkson.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                WaP's Know Your Enemy focuses on the most familiar enemy of them all: Clarkson.
                Nice summary-of my most hated rival 47 years of RPI Clarkson games has me seeing red every time they get together. Hard to lose to a team 80 times and not get angry.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                  On the other hand-they can't come back either. I suggest we move any further posting about them to the alumni thread-and retain this thread for those who who are still part of the team.
                  Amen Doc...
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

We'll need a 2010-11 thread soon anyway. Any title suggestions?
                    I think "Houston, We've had a Facelift" was suggested as a possibility a few threads back.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                      I think "Houston, We've had a Facelift" was suggested as a possibility a few threads back.
                      I like that although the facelift won't be complete.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I like the idea of having no title at all.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Weren't you the one who a year or two ago decided that the recruit threads needed special titles?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Weren't you the one who a year or two ago decided that the recruit threads needed special titles?
                            Uh-oh.... *****http://images.whatport80.com/images/6/6d/CostanzaPopcorn.gif******
                            Originally posted by moe24
                            Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
                              Uh-oh.... *****http://images.whatport80.com/images/6/6d/CostanzaPopcorn.gif******
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I'm not looking for a fight but I think we should have just one thread. If I recall I think RC and I voted for that. Did you not count my vote because I'm new? Also, Ralph do you have the final tally on that vote? I mean was that vote kinda like the one that elected Al Franken, Senator from Minn. Thanks for your consideration.
                                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                                X