Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by rvd5star69 View Post
    forget oct 2nd for rpi. albany devils are playing adk at the hfh that night. preseason hockey.

ALso chicago ahl doesnt play albany once if anyone was looking to see pirri.
    WOW...its just not RVD's year...
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      You young kids. No references to Glenn Coupal or Jim Palmer is such a fail.

Meanwhile, Puckman is getting himself buff:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/RPI-At...v=568558422376
      That has got to be one of the coolest videos I've seen.

And yes, I don't know about someone that played at RPI at a time when I had short hair.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        I don't know who you're referring to, but to be clear, my past comments about Monty's departure never inferred to Monty as the "brains". Seth is the guy who brought us Monty and he's the captain of the ship. Nothing I wrote contested this.
        Thankfully, Monty wasn't the "brains". We now know that he can't count up to two.
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

WOW...its just not RVD's year...
          When WAS it?

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
            Thankfully, Monty wasn't the "brains". We now know that he can't count up to two.
            Excepting in thenst thou proceed to three.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              That has got to be one of the coolest videos I've seen.

And yes, I don't know about someone that played at RPI at a time when I had short hair.
              It seems like Glenn Coupal played just yesterday.
              Last edited by Ralph Baer; 08-30-2010, 12:54 PM.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                I love Monty but SA is the guy bringing the talent. Small anecdote. troyboy and I were at the Recovery Room watching Game 5 of the Stanley Cup. We're sitting at our table and who is walking over but our great coach. Seth being Seth was awesome, made us feel like a million bucks and said he was there to meet Matt Carle's parents who were staying at the hotel and watching the game . I assumed that they were staying there on their way to Philly for game 6. Well anyway, we sent adult beverages to the table, etc. chatted with SA a little during the game. What's the lesson , an NHLer, former HB winner parents thought enough of our great coach to watch his son play in a SC game with him in freaking Troy, NY. This is no slight on Monty but SA is the man when it comes to recruiting. Also, from reading comments from the lovely Babo, SA has quite a way with the ladies (moms) I very rarely get snarky on the board but let's knock the sh** off about Monty being the brains behind the operation because he was not and that's not what our dear colleague RC was saying in WaP. Thanks for the soapbox.
                Had to take your post over to the All Things DU thread since Matt Carle and Seth Appert are both an integral part of DU's hockey lore.

Just hoping Seth wasn't trying to recruit Matt's little brother, Alex, who is making his own name in Alaska high school hockey.
                GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post

Just hoping Seth wasn't trying to recruit Matt's little brother, Alex, who is making his own name in Alaska high school hockey.
                  Don't think for a MINUTE that Alex's name didn't come up !
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Break yo'self, foo.

******* width="640" height="385">****** name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OBKIHrDdtf8?fs=1&hl=en_US">****** name="allowFullScreen" value="true">****** name="allowscriptaccess" value="always">****** src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OBKIHrDdtf8?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385">
                    Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Glad to see the book burners are alive and well...
                      BR is the knock-off version of a well-made product. They're the Chinese import if you will.
                      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
                        Had to take your post over to the All Things DU thread since Matt Carle and Seth Appert are both an integral part of DU's hockey lore.
                        Although I am being recruited by the Denver thread, I will not be leaving this thread because it would be too much of a blow to Coach Baer if I stopped posting here. I feel a certain sense of loyalty to him.
                        Last edited by AspyDad; 08-30-2010, 01:51 PM. Reason: grammar
                        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Its too bad they don't keep records of such things...

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                            Although I am being recruited by the Denver thread, I will not be leaving this thread because it would be too much of a blow to Coach Baer if I stopped posting here. I feel a certain sense of loyalty to him.
                            Thanks.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              Use the "+ button below the post that you want to quote from another thread. Then go to the thread you want to post it and there will be a note saying that you have something quoted from elsewhere.

It Worked!
                              Thx, Ralph.
                              GO DU !!!

Comment

I don't know who you're referring to, but to be clear, my past comments about Monty's departure never inferred to Monty as the "brains". Seth is the guy who brought us Monty and he's the captain of the ship. Nothing I wrote contested this.
                                Relax ... wait for it ... wait for it... Chief I know WS how much you love that endearing term . I think last time someone called you that you talked about hunting season and guns I was referring to the Seth haters that give him all the blame when things go bad and no credit when they go good. I did not quote you. I give you props for not laying Quinn thing at SA's feet because it clearly is not because I think that as you alluded to that one maybe on Monty. If Quinn doesn't want to come for some perceived slight then whatever. A lot of young talent on blue line anyway.
                                "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Working...
                                X