Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

The Activities Fair is in the Armory this year, not HFH (at least it was in the HFH 3 years ago).

Is HFH currently used for practices, or is the team still going elsewhere?

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
      The Activities Fair is in the Armory this year, not HFH (at least it was in the HFH 3 years ago).

Is HFH currently used for practices, or is the team still going elsewhere?
      Knickerbacker Ice Arena is where they've been skating.

HFH is in no condition at the moment to hold any gathering of substance unless they invest heavily in hard hats.
      R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Was just looking @ the OJHL web site and came across an alumni page.Bryan Vines played for Oakville....After researching that I found out he was also born in Oakville,Ont.So it seems we do still have a Eastern Ontario connection.Now it makes sense that we plucked Nolan from Western Canada.That SA... I guess know what he's doing after all !!!!!
        What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Today is 30 August 2010. There are 39 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 8 October for the start of next season.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Toronto Maple Leafs' Jerry D'Amigo or Nazem Kadri: Who's More NHL Ready?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...more-nhl-ready

I know GLM is not fond of this source but some fun idle speculation anyway
            "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              Toronto Maple Leafs' Jerry D'Amigo or Nazem Kadri: Who's More NHL Ready?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...more-nhl-ready

I don't think that the artcile there from yesterday was linked http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...lub-in-2010-11.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                Every time you read Bleacher Report, God kills a puppy.

Please, think of the puppies.
                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                  was at practice tonight and who was there?......BP! Before everyone gets too excited, I asked Rabbani if BP had signed or not, he said he didn't know. But York turned to us & said that he had To keep the soapbox going though....still no Harkenrider at practice By the way; if Koudys is 6'4"...then "the Beef" is 6'6". I agree with the optimism concerning Higgs & Rogic. Don't overlook Tinordi though
                  I spoke to the most reliable source on RPI hockey this weekend; JDA and BP were with the team (may still be) working out. There is a very tight bond among all of them and that is a testament to the atmosphere created by the coach.

Comment

WaP recounts (and braces for more of?) the "summer of hell."

Also, some student apparently got his azz beat by the Troy PD on Sunday morning.

Comment

Just thought I'd mention that I saw a brief TV interview of Matt Murley at the track on Saturday and he said he will be playing in Sweden this season.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                        WaP recounts (and braces for more of?) the "summer of hell."

Also, some student apparently got his azz beat by the Troy PD on Sunday morning.
                        Great article summarising the summer. You stated that we are graduating three dmen and five forwards next spring. If you are counting Beauregard as a defender then we are only expecting to lose four forwards because Malchuk was redshirted. Of course, Pirri, D'Amigo, and Watts also need to be replaced. I guess Watts leaving was too small an event to be mentioned.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                          Great article summarising the summer. You stated that we are graduating three dmen and five forwards next spring. If you are counting Beauregard as a defender then we are only expecting to lose four forwards because Malchuk was redshirted. Of course, Pirri, D'Amigo, and Watts also need to be replaced. I guess Watts leaving was too small an event to be mentioned.
                          I know Malchuk was redshirted, but counting on medical redshirts to return isn't always a given.

Watts (and Morrisette) leaving has already happened, so I didn't worry about that given that we still have a minor surplus of forwards.

Comment

The roster is up http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=hockey& and contains a new #3 goalie from the club team. The uniform numbers for the frosh are as previously reported. No detailed blurbs and pictures for the new players yet.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                              The roster is up http://www.rpiathletics.com/roster.aspx?path=hockey& and contains a new #3 goalie from the club team. The uniform numbers for the frosh are as previously reported. No detailed blurbs and pictures for the new players yet.
                              At least "Coupal" sounds close enough to Neubert.

Comment

FYI: Posting Bleacher Report nonsense is *facepalm* worthy.
                                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X