Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
    was at practice tonight and who was there?......BP! Before everyone gets too excited, I asked Rabbani if BP had signed or not, he said he didn't know. But York turned to us & said that he had To keep the soapbox going though....still no Harkenrider at practice By the way; if Koudys is 6'4"...then "the Beef" is 6'6". I agree with the optimism concerning Higgs & Rogic. Don't overlook Tinordi though
    Interesting about sizes. When I saw videos of The Beef, he looked shorter than that -- I thought about 6'2".
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Offseason VI: The NHL's CBA Doesn't Appear to Have Been a Boon for the Tute.

Recruit Thread
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

was at practice tonight and who was there?......BP! Before everyone gets too excited, I asked Rabbani if BP had signed or not, he said he didn't know. But York turned to us & said that he had To keep the soapbox going though....still no Harkenrider at practice By the way; if Koudys is 6'4"...then "the Beef" is 6'6". I agree with the optimism concerning Higgs & Rogic. Don't overlook Tinordi though
        Any more drama, and we could get a network to relinquish part of its daytime schedule!

Leboeuf is 6'6? WOW! If he puts on a great deal of muscle with that, look out for our defensemen!
        Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 08-27-2010, 05:18 AM.

Comment

While you can't teach size, I am more interested in mobility. Can these two guys skate, pass and gererally get the puck out of the defensive zone?
          If they can do that, we still have the makings of a great season.
          Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
          Benjamin Franklin
          The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
          Gary Player

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
            While you can't teach size, I am more interested in mobility. Can these two guys skate, pass and gererally get the puck out of the defensive zone?
            If they can do that, we still have the makings of a great season.
            They both seemed to do it in juniors. We'll soon see about the NCAA.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

WaP talks to Todd Milewski, our lord and master here at USCHO.
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Thanks for the practice reports 181. I trust York..he's pretty tight with BP...they were roomies. My guess is that Rabbani had no interest in rehashing the BP saga.

I've been worrying about a lot of things here lately, but the location of the #3 keeper isn't one of them...no offense to Joey...
                Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 08-27-2010, 10:12 AM.
                ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                  They both seemed to do it in juniors. We'll soon see about the NCAA.
                  Bailen will be the defender that folks notice first...I'm gonna keep saying it until folks see it for themselves. Koudys appears to be fast tracking and may well surprise folks with his impact on the ice this season.
                  ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    Bailen will be the defender that folks notice first...I'm gonna keep saying it until folks see it for themselves. Koudys appears to be fast tracking and may well surprise folks with his impact on the ice this season.
                    IMHO, Bailen is a given. The other three new d-men have more to prove. I do agree about Koudys and wonder if next summer we will be concerned about his possible leaving.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Anyone think there is a chance CH's source is wrong? ( Blasphemy, I know) I can dream anyway...

Comment

I do agree about Koudys and wonder if next summer we will be concerned about his possible leaving.
                        At this point, if we're worried about that next summer, something good probably happened in between.

Either that, or the entire college hockey world is going down the toilet.
                        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

... and wonder if next summer we will be concerned about his possible leaving.
                          C'mon RB, we've got more than enough angst to get us through this season... From a strickly hockey perspective I would so no, I think defense is tougher to truly master and takes a bit longer to develop all facets. But given the current CBA reality, we've all certainly learned that anything goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                            Anyone think there is a chance CH's source is wrong? ( Blasphemy, I know) I can dream anyway...
                            I shouldn't have started a seperate recruit thread. Stuff about recruits is still appearing here, and stuff that isn't is appearing there.

CH has been wrong, but he rarely is.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                              At this point, if we're worried about that next summer, something good probably happened in between.

Either that, or the entire college hockey world is going down the toilet.
                              FYP
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I shouldn't have started a seperate recruit thread. Stuff about recruits is still appearing here, and stuff that isn't is appearing there.

CH has been wrong, but he rarely is.
                                Its been awhile RB, folks have to get back into the habit. I'm posting something about Koudys over "there".

Comment

Working...
                                X