2010-2011 Alaska Anchorage Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2010-2011 Alaska Anchorage Season Thread

Well, its finally time folks, The meet and greet is around the corner, the full roster is up season is about a month and a half away, oh and Lyle Woods is back as the PA For SEAWOLF HOCKEY!!!!

I'm not sure what to think of this upcoming season, We lost a good senior class (Clark Lunden, Backstrom, Tuton, Selby & Olthuis) both Goalies (olthuis & Christanson) but have 11 Freshman on the roster this year. Lots of Pressure on New Goalies (Gunderson & Kamal) and I am excited to see Matthew Bailey and Wes Mcleod play as well as the other freshman.

GO SEAWOLVES!!!!
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Re: 2010-2011 Alaska Anchorage Season Thread

The 2010-11 Seawolf Hockey Meet and Greet picnic sponsored by the Seawolf Athletic Association (SAA) will be held on Sunday, August 29 from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on the UAA campus at Cuddy Hall.
    Be sure to bring your memorabilia and autograph books to get signed by the players. The Seawolf hockey team and coaching staff will be on hand to mingle and answer questions.

Bring a side dish, salad or dessert to add to the potluck. Hamburgers, hot dogs, all the fixings, sodas, water are provided courtesy of the Seawolf Athletic Association Hockey Committee.
    Alaska Dispatch .... Doyle Woody
    UAF made the kind of hockey history on October 10th 2015 that no team wants to claim – the Nanooks became the first NCAA Division I victim of Arizona State.

Originally Posted by WeWantMore At least you guys have Packers colors.

I Must be Famous ....a School named their program after me

Comment

Re: 2010-2011 Alaska Anchorage Season Thread

thought i would bump this anyone been to practice, what freshman should we watch out for?
      Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Working...
      X