5. UW
    6. BSU
    7. MN
    8. UNO
    9. DU
    10. MSU-M
    11. AA
    12. MTU
    It is just laughable to me that Bemidji State fans think that DU will finish 8th or 9th, when there are around five players on the DU roster who may be playing in the NHL in two to three years.

Comment

• Re: WCHA 2010 Predictions Thread

Originally posted by dggoddard View Post
      It is just laughable to me that Bemidji State fans think that DU will finish 8th or 9th, when there are around five players on the DU roster who may be playing in the NHL in two to three years.
      And it is laughable to me that a certain "ahem" poster bet the farm that BSU would never get into the WCHA. Moreover, ask the followers of the Minnesota program how those NHL draft picks have helped their program.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
        Nowhere did we say we didn't whine, that's fine. We do whine, we're still better quality hockey than the CCHA.
        1- now I'm just kinda embarrassed for you.

2- never said the CCHA had better quality hockey, in fact I've said more than once now that I thought the WCHA top to bottom was the strongest.

3- who is this "we" you are speaking for? Are they cool with you being their rep?

Comment

That worked out well for the Gophers last season, didn't it?

Talk about all your "NHL" players you want. Their not NHL players until they step onto NHL ice.
          Great moments...are born from great opportunity.
          THIS IS BEAVER HOCKEY.

Comment

Are Bemidji fans going to get all holier-than-thou on the rest of the WCHA? On teams that have actually played in the league? That seems a little premature to me.

I’m a CC and I wouldn’t mind seeing Denver wind up in 9th place. I might bring their fans down a notch… I’m just saying that I think you guys should let the Beaver’s play a few games first…
            Originally posted by vizoroo
            Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
            Originally posted by duper
            I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
            Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
            Originally posted by dggoddard
            Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by acling View Post
              Are Bemidji fans going to get all holier-than-thou on the rest of the WCHA? On teams that have actually played in the league? That seems a little premature to me.
              Well they have made more Frozen Fours in the last 5 years than over half of our conference.
              St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

I’m a CC and I wouldn’t mind seeing Denver wind up in 9th place. I might bring their fans down a notch… I’m just saying that I think you guys should let the Beaver’s play a few games first…
                I don't think any BSU fans feel that way. We know it's going to be a tough year, and i'm personally hoping for a middle of the pack year at best. I have watched and followed the WCHA week-by-week for the past 11-12 years. I know it's going to be a hard transition. I just feel as though a lot of other programs (& fans) don't give them the respect that they should.
                THIS IS BEAVER HOCKEY.

Comment

Originally posted by altazo View Post
                  3- who is this "we" you are speaking for? Are they cool with you being their rep?
                  I think he's doing ok for now.

Take it to 'em, Euro!
                  Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by BeaverFan View Post
                    I don't think any BSU fans feel that way. We know it's going to be a tough year, and i'm personally hoping for a middle of the pack year at best. I have watched and followed the WCHA week-by-week for the past 11-12 years. I know it's going to be a hard transition. I just feel as though a lot of other programs (& fans) don't give them the respect that they should.
                    Respect?

BSU and UNO will not gain respect until they have done something in the WCHA.

that is why teams play games.
                    Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
                    dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
                    wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
                      Respect?

BSU and UNO will not gain respect until they have done something in the WCHA.

that is why teams play games.
                      Being a former hockey player, you have to give your opponents respect. You have to know what they are capable of, otherwise they will run you over.

UNO & BSU are two solid programs, and what I meant by "respect" is that people shouldn't look past them.
                      THIS IS BEAVER HOCKEY.

Comment

I don't play for the Gophers. I respect no one.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Cripes I made a fricken prediction. Chill out. Now if I was to make a wager on where BSU or DU or any other team would finish in the WCHA this season I would need to step back and reshuffle things a bit.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BeaverFan View Post
                            That worked out well for the Gophers last season, didn't it?

Talk about all your "NHL" players you want. Their not NHL players until they step onto NHL ice.
                            OK lets just talk college hockey.

DU has averaged 24.9 wins per season over the past 10 seasons.

DU had INCH's #2 recruiting class in the nation last season and every one of those players will be back this season.

The 2010 recruiting class is better than 2009.

Comment

OK lets just talk college hockey.

DU has averaged 24.9 wins per season over the past 10 seasons.

DU had INCH's #2 recruiting class in the nation last season and every one of those players will be back this season.

The 2010 recruiting class is better than 2009.
                              Congrats. You mentioned that Denver should be higher in our predictions because they had some NHL players on the roster. That's what we were talking about. Not how many wins DU has had in the past 10 seasons.

I was simply saying that U of Minn. has had a full roster of potential NHL players, one would think one of the BEST recruiting classes in all of college hockey. But they had a mediocre season.
                              THIS IS BEAVER HOCKEY.

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                                I am a fan of the Gophers. I respect no one.
                                FYP.

Comment

Working...
                                X