X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RPI 2010 Off-season thread V: Captain Kennedy and the A-Team

Proceed.

*****http://i971.***********.com/albums/ae197/GRussinko/RPI-A-Team-1.jpg******
    R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Re: RPI 2010 Off-season thread V: Captain Kennedy and the A-Team

GLM,
    Thanks for starting the thread..
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

RPI Off-Season Thread 2010 -- The Calm Before the Storm

RPI 2010 Off-Season Thread II -- We Can Rebuild Them. We Have the Technology!

RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

RPI 2010 Off-Season Thread IV -- It's Looking Like No "I-V" Is Necessary!
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

JD'A is scratched from today's game http://www.usahockey.com/Season/Tour...6&GameID=29661
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Confirmed Vinny Saponari playing for the Dubuque Fighting Saints.
          http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=291537

I have attached this article because I believe that VS is a possible recruiting target (see end of last thread).
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

See #958 of the old thread. I think its safe to say that Vinny will have plenty of options for '11.
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              Confirmed Vinny Saponari playing for the Dubuque Fighting Saints.
              http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=291537

I have attached this article because I believe that VS is a possible recruiting target (see end of last thread).
              Oops, didn't see that you had it already. I was too busy basking in the glow of my rookie of the year honor.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Can you imagine if JL and VS come in the same year? FD08 would have to splice together YR, GH, Days of Our Lives and All My Children themes for that one Kid does deserve a second chance, he is only twenty. Why not in Troy.

Comment

Can you imagine if JL and VS come in the same year? FD08 would have to splice together YR, GH, Days of Our Lives and All My Children themes for that one Kid does deserve a second chance, he is only twenty. Why not in Troy.
                  If that were to happen somehow, that would be a nice way to make up for potential losses of Pirri and D'Amigo. It'd also make for dramatic additions to those two if they stuck around for a third year.

Comment

Vinny Saponari does not constitute soap opera material. Jacob Laliberté (to which I have taken akin to pronouncing similar to that French-Canadian reporter), on the other hand, we have been following for the past two years, we never know if he will be showing up, therefore it constitutes soap opera material.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                      JD'A is scratched from today's game http://www.usahockey.com/Season/Tour...6&GameID=29661
                      ...JD'A was a scratch...talked with him before game...feelin' good, not down at all. Said he'ld probably be in Troy this coming week to start participating in the Cap'ts workouts at the Knick. Team USA looked very sluggish for the 1st 20 min.'s & 33 seconds...then proceeded to open a can of whoop-a#*...scoring 7 unanswered goals...Kyle Palmieri had a monster game...thought we might get a chance to see Isles (Cornell '10) in goal after Campbell gave up a goal 33 seconds into the 2nd but they stayed with him. One question I meant to ask JD'A was, what team will he play for (assuming he makes squad ) on Dec. 19? A writer for hockeybuzz.com told me he will absolutely play for Team USA. Have to ask him next week.
                      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Today is 8 August 2010. There are 61 days (2 months) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 8 October for the start of next season.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                          One question I meant to ask JD'A was, what team will he play for (assuming he makes squad ) on Dec. 19? A writer for hockeybuzz.com told me he will absolutely play for Team USA. Have to ask him next week.
                          I'd be most surprised if he doesn't play for Team USA if he is on the team.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Both Drew Stafford and Danny Kristo played for Team USA when USA played UND. Jerry would play for Team USA.
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              ...JD'A was a scratch...talked with him before game...feelin' good, not down at all. Said he'ld probably be in Troy this coming week to start participating in the Cap'ts workouts at the Knick. Team USA looked very sluggish for the 1st 20 min.'s & 33 seconds...then proceeded to open a can of whoop-a#*...scoring 7 unanswered goals...Kyle Palmieri had a monster game...thought we might get a chance to see Isles (Cornell '10) in goal after Campbell gave up a goal 33 seconds into the 2nd but they stayed with him. One question I meant to ask JD'A was, what team will he play for (assuming he makes squad ) on Dec. 19? A writer for hockeybuzz.com told me he will absolutely play for Team USA. Have to ask him next week.
                              He would absolutely play for Team USA if he's a member of that team.

Comment

Working...
                              X