X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2010 Off-season thread V: Captain Kennedy and the A-Team

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    Holy Crap. That's why they scrathed him in LP. I wonder if that will influence BP. I exepcted Jerry back. Well, good luck to him. Although this is a tremendous loss, this shows the maturation process of SA's rebuild. We are getting players that are sought after only one year in Troy. I am stunned. Guys like Pat Cullen will have to step it up. Seth will figure it out.
    Any chance we can get JL admitted in time??? We've got a spot at forward for him...
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      I guess this is what happens when you spend a week with kids like Bourque and Palmieri...
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Holy Crap. That's why they scrathed him in LP. I wonder if that will influence BP. I exepcted Jerry back. Well, good luck to him. Although this is a tremendous loss, this shows the maturation process of SA's rebuild. We are getting players that are sought after only one year in Troy. I am stunned. Guys like Pat Cullen will have to step it up. Seth will figure it out.
        Seth will figure this out and this, although a loss, will cause the others to step it up. If Jerry doesn't want to stay at RPI it is best he moves on. Team chemistry is just as important as talent. I wish him the best and hope he isn't jumping too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          If I'm not mistaken, we have 7-8 recruits this year. Only 6 graduees. Just based upon those numbers alone, I think Coach was preparing in case JDA and/or BP left after one year. He knew it was a possibility as well.
          Hate to do this in the middle of Armegeddon but graduees is not a word but you're right, we'll be fine. Going to dinner tonight, will be interested to see if BP is there.
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
            I wish Jerry well whether he stays or goes...I hope he stays...there is no hurry to join the 'mosh pit'

Comment

Is there any chance that the "multiple sources" sited are Xanax adled blogheads from Kitchener?

Comment

...Going to dinner tonight, will be interested to see if BP is there.
                I'm more/as interested to hear if JDA is there....

PS: Also, if you happen to spot a skinny kid with chin fuzz and a funny frenchie accent saying things like "merci buckets", we'd be interested in that too...
                Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 08-09-2010, 02:29 PM.

Comment

Reaction to Jerry leaving -
                  http://***********/FearTheTriangle
                  "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    I'm more/as interested to hear if JDA is there....

PS: Also, if you happen to spot a skinny kid with chin fuzz and a funny frenchie accent, we'd be interested in that too...
                    Jerry is gone. Won't see him at dinner. Won't see him take it to Union, Cornell, etc. I'm thinking about going back on my anti-depressant or at least getting a drink recommendation from DrD and Jenny.

Comment

Originally posted by IMO View Post
                      Seth will figure this out and this, although a loss, will cause the others to step it up. If Jerry doesn't want to stay at RPI it is best he moves on. Team chemistry is just as important as talent. I wish him the best and hope he isn't jumping too soon.
                      I agree..certainly will open up a chance for ice time for guys like Higgs and Rogic, etc.

Comment

If I'm BP, I stick around, as I am no longer sharing the limelight with JDA...I can be "the guy"... In any event, one of our forwards will need to step into the gritty, never die role that Jerry brought to the squad.
                        Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 08-09-2010, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Toronto-area skuttletweet...3 yr. deal likely to Kitchener.

http://fwi*****/toronto/share/641f29...he_maple_leafs
                          Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 08-09-2010, 02:37 PM.

Comment

Jerry is gone. Won't see him at dinner. Won't see him take it to Union, Cornell, etc. I'm thinking about going back on my anti-depressant or at least getting a drink recommendation from DrD and Jenny.
                            I can ask Doc D to call in an Rx for you....

Comment

How do you know he is gone? A half hour ago you didn't even know the news of his possible signing.

Comment

74 posts and counting on HF http://hfboards.com/showthread.php?t=807846
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X