EVERYBODY PANIC!!!
    Originally posted by moe24
    Thread over... REDRocket wins!!!

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-season thread V: Captain Kennedy and the A-Team

Originally posted by REDRocket View Post
      EVERYBODY PANIC!!!
      " But WHY iz hE kN0t iN tR0y!!!11 "
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

Any more of this and I might just make it part of my signature...

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
          I am a bit surprised that there is no mention of the circumstances under which H****y arrived in Cambridge.
          He's been MIA since he arrived, Teddy may have forgotten he's on the team.
          ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

I have NHL network so Im gonna try to watch tonight. 9pm right?
            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
              I think later-I checked earlier and 9PM had something else on
              Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Can't remember if this was mentioned earlier but the RPI website is now listing a Cherry & White Scrimmage for 10/2 at 4pm. Nothing about Skate with the Engineers.
                APBWiki

Comment

Just checked-10:30 to 12:00 tonight

Comment

Today is 19 August 2010. There are 50 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 8 October for the start of next season.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by GRussinko View Post
                      Can't remember if this was mentioned earlier but the RPI website is now listing a Cherry & White Scrimmage for 10/2 at 4pm. Nothing about Skate with the Engineers.
                      That seems to indicate that there won't be an exhibition game.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Watched the NHL RDO and it is interesting some of the rules changes they might make. Overtime will be 4v4 then 3v3 then 2v2, the refs may start a faceoff by placing the puck on the ice and then blowing his whistle (almost like a lacrosse start). There were other rules as well. Didnt really get a chance to see Kouyds as they were just showing short clips then doing an interview with an NHL official or coach. The show only ran a half hour.
                        Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Watched the NHL RDO and it is interesting some of the rules changes they might make. Overtime will be 4v4 then 3v3 then 2v2, the refs may start a faceoff by placing the puck on the ice and then blowing his whistle (almost like a lacrosse start). There were other rules as well. Didnt really get a chance to see Kouyds as they were just showing short clips then doing an interview with an NHL official or coach. The show only ran a half hour.
                          They apparently ran the show 3 times in a row-I caught the last one at 11:30 and it was as you described.

Comment

The 3v3 ides sounds cool, but I really do hope they continue dropping the puck during the faceoff, even if linesmen in the ECAC need to be taught how to properly conduct a faceoff. I realize the rules are only experimental.

Since I've never been at the webcast or radio when they did the scrimmage, I'll ask: Does WRPI normally cover the Red/White game?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              The 3v3 ides sounds cool, but I really do hope they continue dropping the puck during the faceoff, even if linesmen in the ECAC need to be taught how to properly conduct a faceoff. I realize the rules are only experimental.

Since I've never been at the webcast or radio when they did the scrimmage, I'll ask: Does WRPI normally cover the Red/White game?
                              If they didn't drop the puck in the ECAC, I wouldn't be able to yell my constant refrain - "Drop the puck Baker"
                              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

No, they don't.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X