X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-season thread V: Captain Kennedy and the A-Team

can't...I'm wearing sandals
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      I hope you don't take this to mean he's been sitting around eating ho-hos all summer.
      no-nos on the ho-hos ...I have no doubt he's working out/skating wherever he is, just wish it were in Troy
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        no-nos on the ho-hos ...I have no doubt he's working out/skating wherever he is, just wish it were in Troy
        He's a student. He doesn't have to be back on campus until next week. Whatever he has going on, he has going on and I'm not going to pry because he's entitled to his privacy.
        Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

was at practice this afternoon...Tyler looks like a man on a mission, perpetual scowl all practice. Tinordi is ALOT bigger than I realized. We're going to fall in love w/Rogic...and speaking of big, Lebeuof IS BIG...and no BP.
          Not trying to start anything, but if your at these practices why dont you just ask one of the players what is up with BP? Or do you stalk them from the corner of the rink with a black trenchcoat, sunglasses, and black baseball cap on...
          Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

He's a student who is a member of team, a team he's been absent from..smack in the middle of some of the most grueling workouts of the whole **** year. Maybe he's channeling Brett Favre and doesn't have much use for training camp. There may be a darn good reason he's MIA, but as the days tick by, the wedding story doesn't pass the smell test
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
              Not trying to start anything, but if your at these practices why dont you just ask one of the players what is up with BP? Or do you stalk them from the corner of the rink with a black trenchcoat, sunglasses, and black baseball cap on...
              no trenchcoat, no sunglasses...yes on the bbcap I have asked what is up w/BP...but as RC stated several posts back about privacy, I prefer not to post conversations I have w/any player regarding such matters. I don't take it as you trying to "start anything" fc12. Ill just take RC's suggestion and let it be....when he's here, he's here

Comment

no trenchcoat, no sunglasses...yes on the bbcap I have asked what is up w/BP...but as RC stated several posts back about privacy, I prefer not to post conversations I have w/any player regarding such matters. I don't take it as you trying to "start anything" fc12. Ill just take RC's suggestion and let it be....when he's here, he's here
                Sounds good. Totally understand the privacy issue. Keep up the good work.
                Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                  If Coach says he was away...then he is away. He will be fine come the season. Step back from the ledge and give us your shoelaces.
                  Exactly. I highly doubt BP to be like one of our prospects, if you know what I mean...

Comment

Today is 18 August 2010. There are 51 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 8 October for the start of next season.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Mug shot of Patrick Koudys at the 2010 NHL Research, development and orientation camp http://www.life.com/image/103424403.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                        Mug shot of Patrick Koudys at the 2010 NHL Research, development and orientation camp http://www.life.com/image/103424403.
                        With a little training at the 'tute, he really COULD be mistaken for the B.R.O.!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                          With a little training at the 'tute, he really COULD be mistaken for the B.R.O.!
                          He needs to put on some weight, although the white part on the sleeves makes him look thinner.

Is someone going to be watching the NHL R, D, and O camp this evening?
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Looks a bit like his Uncle.

Comment

He needs to put on some weight, although the white part on the sleeves makes him look thinner.

Is someone going to be watching the NHL R, D, and O camp this evening?
                              I will not be watching, as I do not have NHL Network (yet). I definitely agree that he needs to build up muscle. However, given the successes of JDA, RPI is definitely the best place to do it. If the ECAV's new weight facilities were in usage last year, that has to be a terrific success for the investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Jasma View Post
                                Looks a bit like his father's cousin.
                                FYP
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X