X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-season thread V: Captain Kennedy and the A-Team

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I liked it better when I thought that a Maine education didn't give Coach Montgomery the ability to count to two. Just kidding.
    Your recruit thread just got a bit more complex.
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
      You're reading way farther into this than you need to be and it's making you upset. Get hold of yourself, man.
      What part of " I'm not saying I believe it, just that I'd sure feel a lot better if the kid was in Troy." are you having trouble with?
      Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 08-16-2010, 11:25 AM.
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
        Your recruit thread just got a bit more complex.

Complex numbers won't be needed, just parts I, II, and "more".
        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post

Complex numbers won't be needed, just parts I, II, and "more".
          No, I meant another team to follow...thanks for doing it BTW, it can't be said enough!

Comment

No, I meant another team to follow...thanks for doing it BTW, it can't be said enough!
            Got it!

It's still fewer than last year at this time. http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?k...0N2ctdWc&gid=1
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

What part of " I'm not saying I believe it, just that I'd sure feel a lot better if the kid was in Troy." are you having trouble with?
              Would you calm down? Please? Why am I your enemy all of a sudden?
              Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

.... Why am I your enemy all of a sudden?
                "...Paranoia will destroooy you....."

Comment

"...Paranoia will destroooy you....."
                  You're about thisclose to going on ignore. I'm not even kidding, if you're going to act like this. I don't want to do that because you usually have very valuable commentary and insight, and I think you're one of the best posters we have. I'm the paranoid one? You're the one freaking out over the location of a college sophomore and then getting snippy with me when I point this out.

Comment

Ralph, BTW if you haven't already dug them up, DBQ's first pre-season game is Sept. 11 home vs. Cedar Rapids....and 1st R.S. game is Oct. 1 @ Omaha.

Des Moines's RS begins at home on 10/1 vs. Y'town.

Ought to be an interesting few weeks at the new rink in DBQ, last I checked, they hadn't yet poured the concrete for the ice surface.

EDIT: The Saints FB page says the ice is going down today in DBQ.
                    Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 08-16-2010, 11:51 AM.

Comment

You're about thisclose to going on ignore. I'm not even kidding, if you're going to act like this. I don't want to do that because you usually have very valuable commentary and insight, and I think you're one of the best posters we have. I'm the paranoid one? You're the one freaking out over the location of a college sophomore and then getting snippy with me when I point this out.
                      I still stand by my theory that someone hacked his account.

Comment

You're about this close to going on ignore. I'm not even kidding, if you're going to act like this...
                        Yeah you're the level-headed one here, right. Thanks for the laugh.

As I pointed out long ago, I take exception with your tone and your insistence on attempting to run roughshod over what people have to say...which used to matter on USCHO.

I don't particularly care what you do with your settings.

Comment

I suggest that this thread needs a little Valium right now Still one of the best medications around for controlling anxiety.
                          Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                            I suggest that this thread needs a little Valium right now Still one of the best medications around for controlling anxiety.
                            RC hasn't figured out what these mean...

Comment

RC hasn't figured out what these mean...
                              Goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                                I'm a fan of beer myself.
                                R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

Working...
                                X