X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-season thread V: Captain Kennedy and the A-Team

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    I agree that SA can and will use JDA's leaving to help the program.
    Do you also agree w my assertion that Coach has the best hair in D1 Men's Hockey?
    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
      Do you also agree w my assertion that Coach has the best hair in D1 Men's Hockey?
      I haven't really paid attention to all of the coaches' hair.
      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
        most moms of players would agree that SA is a bit easy on the eyes...
        So... What are you saying here?
        R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

I haven't really paid attention to all of the coaches' hair.
          I thought you might call me on that so I give you the following quote from a WaP article with Coach from a few years ago citing him as, "... the man with the best hair in college hockey"

Source http://www.withoutapeer.com/2010/02/...red-sheet.html

Doctor Baer, I know your a man of science so my citation is "peer" reviewed.
          "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

babo,
            Do you know when Dubuque's first exhibition game is? I know that they start the regular season on 10/01.

Code:
            Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 08/26/10
            Nick Quinn          LD Des Moines Buccaneers (USHL)    0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/17/10
            Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 xx/xx/10
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am leaning to not having a separate recuit thread this year. Does anyone have an opinion one way or the other on this?
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I am leaning to not having a separate recuit thread this year. Does anyone have an opinion one way or the other on this?
                Only if we can't top the number of posts we have here.

Comment

Personally-if it isn't too much work for you-the separate thread does make it easier to follow the recruit's progress. I know in the past I checked it daily as you already know. With all the newer contributors, I think we will fill up in season threads very rapidly. Just MHO
                  Last edited by DrDemento; 08-15-2010, 04:03 PM.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                    Personally-if it isn't too much work for you-the separate thread does make it easier to follow the recruit's progress. I kn ow in the past I checked it daily as you already know. With all the newer contributors, I thik we will fill up in season threads very rapidly. Just MHO
                    Actually, it is easier if there is a separate thread, because it is easier to find a previous game of a recruit to quote and then edit if it isn't 20 pages back.
                    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                      So... What are you saying here?
                      I'm saying that Coach Appert is easy on the eyes

Comment

babo,
                        Do you know when Dubuque's first exhibition game is? I know that they start the regular season on 10/01.

Code:
                        Jacob Laliberté      C Cornwall Colts (CHL)            0- 0- 0-  0-  0 08/26/10
                        Nick Quinn          LD Des Moines Buccaneers (USHL)    0- 0- 0-  0-  0 09/17/10
                        Luke Curadi         LD Dubuque Fighting Saints (USHL)  0- 0- 0-  0-  0 xx/xx/10
                        Sorry...either Sep. 10 or 16...that's straight from my talented and gifted child (I will find out definitively tomorrow and let you know)

Comment

troyboy sitting next to me and we vote one thread

Comment

I enjoy two threads as stated before by Ralph it makes it easier to look up info on a recruit. Either way keep up the good work Ralph and lets get this season underway already haha.
                            Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Originally posted by babo View Post
                              most moms of players would agree that SA is a bit easy on the eyes...
                              Hey whatever Coach needs to do within NCAA rules to get players to come to RPI I say do it.
                              Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

One thread, with Google FTW.
                                Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Working...
                                X