X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-season thread V: Captain Kennedy and the A-Team

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
    I hope you and your deceased english teacher are happy Doc, I edited the entry.
    Just trying to keep the posts on the thread up to RPI standards.
    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

If indeed JD is gone(and it sure seems like he is), all the talk about how it opens up opportunites is nice but the fact remains, he is a major talent and we will miss his development in Troy. It sure would have been nice to watch him for at least a couple more years. In any case, I have been following this team for eons and this will not change. I just would have liked to see us become the Beast of the East once again and with JD that could have become the case sooner rather than later.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Glad you're recovering from your long night... Did you ask anyone where they heck BP is?
        seem to be doing OK. Have to go to a fundraiser tonight so will do the hair of the dog thing. No BP last night.
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
          Is it Ok to have is is in a sentence? My grammar teacher back at PS 251 in Brooklyn would turn over in her grave.
          Absolutely. "The word is is a verb."

Comment

Just trying to keep the posts on the thread up to RPI standards.
            With RPI standards today, our math skills are better than our Engrish skills.

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
              ....No BP last night.
              Yeah know that, wondering where he is...the silence is deafening
              ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Yeah know that, wondering where he is...the silence is deafening
                The saga of Brandon Pirri: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Cf2fOvRpj8

I'm beginning to run out. However, should Mike Bergin be in question, there's no question which theme we use.

Comment

Y'all better calm down before I start passing out handguns or something.
                  Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cloud View Post
                    Y'all better calm down before I start passing out handguns or something.
                    my wife has already taken all sharp objects away from me
                    "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

If indeed JD is gone(and it sure seems like he is), all the talk about how it opens up opportunites is nice but the fact remains, he is a major talent and we will miss his development in Troy. It sure would have been nice to watch him for at least a couple more years. In any case, I have been following this team for eons and this will not change. I just would have liked to see us become the Beast of the East once again and with JD that could have become the case sooner rather than later.
                      After a night to ponder all this I have come to the conclusion that we will be fine without JDA or BP for that matter.It will affect or record because they are game changers but I in no way think this is a major setback.We have a deep and talented player pool and will be just fine.Are we a better team w/those guys...ABSOLUTLY....are we a mediocre team without those guys...ABSOLUTLY NOT.....would it be nice to be in a tie game w/less than a minute on the clock would I like to be able to roll out JDA/Pirri and Polachek.. yea it sure would.So wouldn"t every other coach in the ECAC.My hope is SA brings in 2 players a year that may leave for the NHL every year...when that happens WE HAVE ARRIVED !!!!!!!!!
                      What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        With RPI standards today, our math skills are better than our Engrish skills.
                        and proud of it.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Don't think anyone has posted the following article. Bleacher Report ties D'Amigo signing to Leafs inablity to deal Kaberle
                          http://bleacherreport.com/articles/4...op-six-forward

Comment

Earlier we had 37 people looking at this thread at once. Combine that with 106 posts yesterday, probably at least 80 or so thus far today (EDIT: 89 as of this post), I think we ARE going to shatter a few records. USCHO Hall of Fame material, or should I just play the fail horns on that now?
                            Last edited by FlagDUDE08; 08-10-2010, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy View Post
                              After a night to ponder all this I have come to the conclusion that we will be fine without JDA or BP for that matter.It will affect or record because they are game changers but I in no way think this is a major setback.We have a deep and talented player pool and will be just fine.Are we a better team w/those guys...ABSOLUTLY....are we a mediocre team without those guys...ABSOLUTLY NOT.....would it be nice to be in a tie game w/less than a minute on the clock would I like to be able to roll out JDA/Pirri and Polachek.. yea it sure would.So wouldn"t every other coach in the ECAC.My hope is SA brings in 2 players a year that may leave for the NHL every year...when that happens WE HAVE ARRIVED !!!!!!!!!
                              One would be a Junior and the other one a Freshman but could there names be Saponari and dare I utter the name ... JL

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
                                One would be a Junior and the other one a Freshman but could there names be Saponari and dare I utter the name ... JL
                                Tune up the violins.
                                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Working...
                                X