No announcement yet.

Boston College Offseason (Continued)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boston College Offseason (Continued)

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
    Might have to add something about the home schedule in the letter I will eventually write
    I wouldnt worry about it. The last two games of this upcoming season will be in St. Paul. The rest are details.

Comment

Originally posted by Slasher7 View Post
      I wouldnt worry about it. The last two games of this upcoming season will be in St. Paul. The rest are details.
      repeating is very difficult but DU and the Gophs both did it during the last decade. can't wait to read JD's diatribe

Comment

Forgot that hokydad told us to look north in regard to where Cody Ferriero would be going. Well, I did, but last time I checked, NU was actually east of BC and is south of Essex.

He does have the built in excuse of "North" being in Northeastern's name though.

Looking at the schedule, 34 games (not counting exhibitions)...same as last year. There's one rumored exhibition against Toronto. Is there a 2nd or just one this year? York really does love going on the road to start the year...

@ Northeastern
        @ Denver (nc)
        @ Denver (nc)
        @ Notre Dame (nc)
        @ Merrimack

No cupcakes there...

Has it been confirmed that BC is not playing Harvard this year? Noticed they're playing NU, which I don't think they've done on a year-to-year basis.

Please, please don't raise the banner prior to an exhibition game. I know BU did that, but come on...

Not that doing it against Merrimack is a whole lot better, but that's a Saturday night and you'd think people will be eager to get to the rink. One issue I see is that football is home to Clemson that day. Traffic could be a disaster. Are people thinking the football game will be a Noon start?

Comment

Forgot that hokydad told us to look north in regard to where Cody Ferriero would be going. Well, I did, but last time I checked, NU was actually east of BC and is south of Essex.

He does have the built in excuse of "North" being in Northeastern's name though.

Looking at the schedule, 34 games (not counting exhibitions)...same as last year. There's one rumored exhibition against Toronto. Is there a 2nd or just one this year? York really does love going on the road to start the year...

@ Northeastern
          @ Denver (nc)
          @ Denver (nc)
          @ Notre Dame (nc)
          @ Merrimack

No cupcakes there...

Has it been confirmed that BC is not playing Harvard this year? Noticed they're playing NU, which I don't think they've done on a year-to-year basis.

Please, please don't raise the banner prior to an exhibition game. I know BU did that, but come on...

Not that doing it against Merrimack is a whole lot better, but that's a Saturday night and you'd think people will be eager to get to the rink. One issue I see is that football is home to Clemson that day. Traffic could be a disaster. Are people thinking the football game will be a Noon start?
          north as in northeastern...
          ask fed who I emailed it to at the same time.

northeastern was always the spot

Comment

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
            LOL

Comment

Seems so obvious now but no one picked up on it at all.

That was your "news" that you were sitting on for a while, correct? Being August and all it'd be nice if that is the only real news as far as guys returning and freshmen showing up (an expendable freshman punk not showing up... could be a lot worse).
              Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
              The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

LOL
                laugh, giggle, wet your pants
                it is what it is. if it makes you happier to think otherwise, no problem
                4 hocket east and 1 ecac reaching out, northeastern was always the destination

Comment

l4 hocket east and 1 ecac reaching out
                  Thank you, USHR.

Comment

I saw your email first, but I'm not sure if it actually came before the news broke because the article was already up on USHR by the time I saw your email (which admittedly was several hours after it was sent).
                    Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

You are such a fool. You were insinuating UNH by saying "think North" on the Lowell thread. Nice backpeddling, fool.
                      Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

In regard to a potential BC recruit from Essex, MA, nobody in their right mind would interpret "Look north" to mean Northeastern. Simply makes zero sense.

Hokydad, it's ok to be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Onion Man View Post
                          You are such a fool. You were insinuating UNH by saying "think North" on the Lowell thread. Nice backpeddling, fool.
                          umile and york have been very close for many years, zero chance of that happening.

it was always north, northeastern

Comment

In regard to a potential BC recruit from Essex, MA, nobody in their right mind would interpret "Look north" to mean Northeastern. Simply makes zero sense.

Hokydad, it's ok to be wrong.
                            exactly, it was easy confusing you.

north has more than north/south..

northeastern

get outside the box
                            Last edited by Hokydad; 08-05-2010, 05:17 PM.

Comment

i feel good that it is still only early august and we are in mid-season form flame on!! college hockey dialog in any form is good!!

Comment

umile and york have been very close for many years, zero chance of that happening.

it was always north, northeastern
                                Wow, you dance better than Fred Astaire. Too bad he didn't end up at Bama-Huntsville. I would have loved to see you work "North" into that school.
                                Brown Bears - 2014 National Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X