The Paint Store Diaries: Michigan Tech Offseason Part III

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The Paint Store Diaries: Michigan Tech Offseason Part III

Listening to Dirk's broadcast via the Pasty.net stream, and I don't think it's ever sounded clearer.

EDIT: It's worth noting that JR says Robinson, Genoe, and Cramer will each get a start this weekend. The other two starts will be awarded later.

Comment

I wish the Cup we were playing for weren't the Joker Cup.
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

http://www.michigantechhuskies.com/V...CLID=204977401

If I am reading this correctly, Tech had 56 shots on goal! Where did that come from???

Comment

JACKPOT!

http://forums.internationalhockey.ne...ead.php?t=9699

Comment

Yeah I found that yesterday.
            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Tech loses 0-2 **** those Black Wings! It isn't fair, everyone takes less money to play for them. They have so much money, too. They're like the Yankees. Their goalies don't even have talent, the defense just doesn't allow shots. They get like 12 shot shutouts. And they are all old timers past their prime. Rabble rabble rabble!

http://www.wir-sind-kaufbeuren.de/cm....php?idart=376

Comment

Not surprised, as I had read that they're the strongest defensive team in this tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  Sweet! That video board Peoria currently has sucks. When is that going to be installed?

And... why is Peoria wearing their road jerseys for a home game?
                  Peoria SUCKS!!!!
                  You pondering what I am pondering Yager??
                  bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Sounds like the shots were about 29-37 in favor of the Black Wings.
                    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

New "Game Day" post about Friday's game.

http://huskiesineurope.wordpress.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                        Tech loses 0-2 **** those Black Wings! It isn't fair, everyone takes less money to play for them. They have so much money, too. They're like the Yankees. Their goalies don't even have talent, the defense just doesn't allow shots. They get like 12 shot shutouts. And they are all old timers past their prime. Rabble rabble rabble!
                        I just realized that you were trying to parody pretty much every single rant against the Red Wings for the past decade. Well done, except you forgot the following :

1. "That lunkhead who keeps sticking his ass in our goalie's face should've been banned from the league ages ago!"

2. "They owe all of their success to having a filthy rich owner who can pay to keep the refs and the league commissioner in their back pocket!"

3. "The 'fans' don't even show up to games!"

Rabble rabble rabble

Comment

Augsburger beat home team Kaufbeuren 11-1 (this is the team we beat 3-0). Augsburger also beat the Black Wings 3-2 in a shootout in their first game. Everything points to a fun game tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Yager View Post
                            Everything points to a fun game tomorrow.
                            Especially with Coin Collecting Corson Cramer getting the start.

Comment

Anyone have the lines from the game against Linz? I know it doesn't matter too much with these being exhibitions and lines changing on a whim, but I'm a little curious to see what the coaches started the game with.

Comment

I think this is my favorite part of that Joker Cup 2010 thread on ih.net:
                                *****http://forums.internationalhockey.net/images/avatars_new/israel_logo.gif******
                                Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Working...
                                X