Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of

NY Rangers are underway with their "20 Prospects in 20 Days" feature leading up to their Dev. Camp on June 25-26. D'Amigo WJC teammate Ryan Bourque is one of three profiled so far. Should be interesting to see if the B.R.O. makes a return trip to this.

http://rangers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=530227
    ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
      NY Rangers are underway with their "20 Prospects in 20 Days" feature leading up to their Dev. Camp on June 25-26. D'Amigo WJC teammate Ryan Bourque is one of three profiled so far. Should be interesting to see if the B.R.O. makes a return trip to this.

http://rangers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=530227
      Anyone care to hazard a guess as to whether Pirri, D'Amigo or York will attend a dev. camp ??
      ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

For those feeling really lucky about next year's RPI team, the lottery for registering for frozen four (St. Paul) tickets ends at midnight tonight.

Comment

Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          Sweet, I have reason to go to their games now!

Comment

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to whether Pirri, D'Amigo or York will attend a dev. camp ??
            York has gone to the Blue Jackets prospect camp the last two years.
            R.I.P. NASC/MCLA Mohawks Hockey

Comment

I would guess that they all will.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Today is 2 June 2010. There are 122 days (5 months) until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October for the start of next season.
                Last edited by Ralph Baer; 06-03-2010, 07:36 AM.
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

For those feeling really lucky about next year's RPI team, the lottery for registering for frozen four (St. Paul) tickets ends at midnight tonight.
                  I feel lucky enough to have bought AC tickets. The final four is a great experience-we last attended when it was in Albany. If somehow our boys got there this year, I would beg, borrow or even steal tickets to go.
                  Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                    York has gone to the Blue Jackets prospect camp the last two years.
                    Yup. I was thinking of this year though.

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of

Yup. I was thinking of this year though.
                      I would bet anything he'll be back again this year. I'd imagine that Columbus is watching him more intently now after a full season of work and their goaltending prospects to be pretty poor aside from York.

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of

As much as it pains me to think of what yet another year of "will he or won't he" would be like, I admit there is a shot that JL makes it to Troy. Though if I were SA I'd tell him to get his fanny to Dubuque...but that's just me. Another year in Cornwall wil do nothing for his maturation --on the ice or off.
                        Totally Agree
                        What was the Guy who discovered milk doing to the cow ????????...Or for that matter how bout the fist Guy to drink it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GreatLakerMohawk View Post
                          I would bet anything he'll be back again this year. I'd imagine that Columbus is watching him more intently now after a full season of work and their goaltending prospects to be pretty poor aside from York.
                          FWIW, the folks at Hockey's Future rank him as Columbus's number 3 goalie prospect http://www.hockeysfuture.com/teams/c...s_blue_jackets.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            FWIW, the folks at Hockey's Future rank him as Columbus's number 3 goalie prospect http://www.hockeysfuture.com/teams/c...s_blue_jackets.
                            Lalande and DaCosta stink and will be permanent fixtures in the AHL.

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Today is 3 June 2010. There are 121 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 2 October for the start of next season.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                I think Columbus is merely worried about the times when, probably in their mind (I'm guessing they don't get to see much tape as aside from our home games, they'd actually have to scout), "York has an off-game" (e.g. 2008-09 at Miami, Michigan State this past year, maybe also a couple of the Union games; of course how many were him and how many were skater setup?), but if the coaches can help York to bring out that A game consistently (e.g. Michigan, Game 1 Cornell in the playoffs last year, there were plenty of others), Columbus won't need to suffer through the permanent Syracuse fixtures. I completely realize that you can't stop them all, and that the bodies in front of the goaltender (on BOTH teams) have a lot to do with effectiveness as well. I do agree with GLM in that given time, he'll be starting between the pipes in Columbus.

Comment

Working...
                                X