Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
    BTW - Babo will kick hokydad a--!!! I will be at the Recovery Room watching the draft and laugh in my Guiness at hokydad when Luke gets picked.
    That's why I said it. When discussing an athlete, there's one person you really don't want to tick off.

I hope he gets drafted as well. Granted he's probably a longshot, but you never know, maybe the Rangers will put a 6th or 7th round pick to use for him.

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of '14

This is indeed a bit of a setback to his getting in-this year was not a bumper crop of candidates. If he did not make it this year, one wonders if his chances will diminish in the coming years.
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post

After a year with montgomery, RPI will know what they are getting....
        Once more for the slow class -- from today's Dubuque T-H :

"...Montgomery... used one of his seven pre-draft tenders on the 19-year-old defenseman with lumberjack arms and a handshake you can feel in your shoulders.
        Curadi benefitted from playing on a team with 14 Division I prospects, including Beau Bennett, who appears at No. 32 on the NHL's draft list.
        "Luke's only going to get better," said Montgomery, a former NHLer himself. "He should be someone an NHL team should take in this draft. If he continues to progress the way he has over the last 18 months, it's scary where he could be after the next 18 months."

http://www.thonline.com/article.cfm?id=286863
        ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Forget my opinion, this was another on him from another board in the BCHL. Go attack him for a while.....

"Seriously, Luke Curadi? As a vees' fan, that borders on embarrassing.Yes, he's big, but not a great skater,and lacks a fundamental knowledge of the game."

Talking about the up coming draft

This one from a blog at Rangers dev camp..

"ya man he is god awful and to see him in the rangers organization would kill me"
          Last edited by Hokydad; 06-22-2010, 04:08 PM.

Comment

• Re: RPI 2010 Off-Season III -- How we learned to stop worrying and love the Class of

Forget my opinion, this was another on him from another board in the BCHL. Go attack him for a while.....

"Seriously, Luke Curadi? As a vees' fan, that borders on embarrassing.Yes, he's big, but not a great skater,and lacks a fundamental knowledge of the game."

Talking about the up coming draft
            You --err I mean that Vees poster -- sound a lot like a scorned woman....bitter after the kid leaves " a bad league" earning a great chance in a great league.
            ""Ralph is the Chuck Norris of this board. Ralph doesnt sleep he just waits." - fishcore12

Comment

Good luck to him...

just a joke to watch someone jump a kid that much smaller who had zero interest in fighting

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                It looks like I spilled the beans about Steven Beyers http://noalibisnoregrets.blogspot.co...ing-notes.html.
                No one here is surprised that you've been sandbagging us again.

I'm not sure what to make of the 73 average, but maybe there is a CN to US conversion table, similar to currency? In any event, I hope he and Quinn are tight and that Nick can convince Beyers to come on along to Troy.
                Last edited by Wicked Slappaahs; 06-22-2010, 04:18 PM.

Comment

My point was simple, it was poor form mugging a kid 5'8" 165 lbs.

FYI, he did go to Rangers camp based upon size. They didnt invite him back this year and hurt his status with NHL teams because of his performance there. He is slated as maybe a 6th or 7th round pick, whcih wont happen. Tough is Steve macintire etc, not suckering a kid a foot shorter and 90 lbs lighter.

In the playoffs, he was below avg, in a bad league.

After a year with montgomery, RPI will know what they are getting. There is a reason why Notre Dame etc who he said was intersted did not offer.

http://issuu.com/vernonmorningstar/d...00328?mode=a_p

Read this game recap, notice the word "burned", "flat footed"
                  Once again, you're full of it. And by your post, you were most definitley not at camp...or, your little darling got cut and you need to feel better...

The only fight the B.R.O. had at Dubuque's camp was against an opponent nearly as tall and they agreed to it before hand. The 'mugging' to which you refer was carried out by a player who is about 6'7"...he did not make the team.

Did your NHL guy at the camp point Seth Appert out to you? You know, the guy who will know what he's getting after Monty's done with him? He was there. Once again, you weren't.

FYI: the BRO was invited to the Rangers Camp by people in that organization who do not make fickle decisions. If you weren't talking out of your nether cavity, you'd know that only previously drafted players and free agents receive invites to camp ahead of time. Those who are eligible to be drafted this year will not know if they're invited until after the draft concludes...your nether cavity is leaking...

I have no idea if he'll get drafted or not. I guarantee you have NO idea what you're talking about. Get your info from better sources; the ones you have make you look stupid...and leaky.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
                    You --err I mean that Vees poster...
                    There's a difference? Without even looking I could bet it's the exact same person.

If he doesn't like him, fine. He doesn't have to. I just find it pathetic to be running his mouth about the player, especially given one of the newer semi-regulars to this thread...

Comment

Good luck to him...
                      Thankfully for all of us, he doesn't need or want your hollow best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        If he doesn't like him, fine. He doesn't have to. I just find it pathetic to be running his mouth about the player...
                        Don't take it personally -- If you look at other threads, you'll see he is an equal opportunity flame artist...

Comment

Hey Guys my uncles brothers friend from high school knows this guy who knows another guy who was in Iowa this past week and saw an ice rink who said that Curadi was a goon who picked on little kids for lunch money before going to the rink to pick on smaller players. So its automatic that Curadi will be a huge bust and waste of scholarship when he finally makes it to Troy.

Im with everyone who has said you cannot teach size and that Luke will mature with a year in the USHL. Best of luck to the BRO this upcoming season.
                          Loyality means sticking with a thing in good and bad times. Not willing to do that, stay home, I got this.

Comment

Just remember that "Hoky" is pronounced "hokey", not "hockey".
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by fishcore12 View Post
                              Hey Guys my uncles brothers friend from high school knows this guy who knows another guy who was in Iowa this past week and saw an ice rink who said that Curadi was a goon who picked on little kids for lunch money before going to the rink to pick on smaller players. So its automatic that Curadi will be a huge bust and waste of scholarship when he finally makes it to Troy.

Im with everyone who has said you cannot teach size and that Luke will mature with a year in the USHL. Best of luck to the BRO this upcoming season.
                              I was actually there too and Curadi mugged an old lady for her cane and beat that 5'8", 165 lb. kid with it...horrific. He is a loser and a bad seed...I say we take him out back and shoot him...draft, schmaft...

Comment

Now, can we please get back to fretting over Laliberte's SAT scores? Sorry, couldn't resist....

Comment

Working...
                                X